Status
Not open for further replies.

Rannug

Apr 23, 2019
Really enjoyed this game (truly a mind fuck of a game) and i went dark path all the way, loved the story and the ending.10/10.

The only thing i had expected was some what a good ending on the good path, instead of there really is no point because the ending will be the same anyways. (But i do understand now that it was made for those that dosent like the darkest shit).

But it could have had a good ending "A good path" of sorts, Like (MC&Paige) some how running away Bonnie and Clyde style, and only hide to have the kid and to give him/her away, and then in the end they die in a bullet storm of a fight.

xtr3mx7

Feb 10, 2019
I ask you to keep an open mind in playing this. This is a very story driven game, where your choices will decide the lives and minds of all you meet.

***I want to create a game where all choices matter. With v.3 there are almost 30 total choices that will affect later options***
I enjoyed the game but I thought this is a story driven by choices and yet all choices leading to the MC killing Grace for revenge. No matter what choices you have with Sandy, she'll have both action to get MC locked up. That ain't a choice driven story, it's quite linear with only sex choices.

IMO, the author or dev must choose their wording properly.

Anyhow, a very nice game here despite the dark theme. Can't wait to see what happen to MC.

Last edited:

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
I'd say this game is controversial not because it's a dark game. There are quite a few "dark games" on this website that don't get near even half the amount of shit this one does. I'd say it's because it's a dark game and you have no real control over the MC's path. Sure you can pick whether to rape someone, etc, but does that have any real bearing on MC's path?

I guess it's controversial simply because it's a dark game without a real "non-dark" path. Like the MC is not going to make good choices no matter what you want, and that's why people find issue with it.

I'm not criticizing the game or the developer with the above. I tried to play it but couldn't stomach it, but I wouldn't say the developer or the game is bad because of it.

Reactions: punisher2099

Nikhi

May 30, 2019
In the end for everyone does MC have to kill grace for good path or he shoots himself?

Nikhi

May 30, 2019
Can anyone provide or tell the good path ending in spoilers because no matter what I chose I always got the same ending (I declined Paige etc.) and it always same choice in the end.

Jun 24, 2020
This game is absolutely fantastic. Such a gem. Glad I found it. Keep up the good work! I've been thinking about making an illustrated story I've been working on into a game, and this has given me a lot of inspiration on execution. Thanks very much.

Foreigner10

Oct 10, 2018
The story is very interesting and heavy, as the negative point is that the designer of most of the characters (women) are ugly, or at least it seems that there was a lack of polish.

Oh yes, something I hated in this game, the character Jack killing his sister/cousin, she seems to be the only character who really cared about Jack, I would like the game to be less linear and give me the option to kill Sandy, and help Grace.

Foreigner10

Oct 10, 2018
Can anyone provide or tell the good path ending in spoilers because no matter what I chose I always got the same ending (I declined Paige etc.) and it always same choice in the end.
The game seems to be Linear, u can only choose between be a murderer rapist for your own choice, or be made to be that by brainwash, u have little freedom of choice, at a certain point in the game you can choose to kill Grace or commit suicide, in case you choose suicide the game ends there.

• Sad
Reactions: Ariostebaldo

Nightless

Jan 13, 2018
I really did not like the renders but thougth maybe give it a try, playing mostly the good guy. But wow this game is so fucked up, logic and storywise. "Bad-ass" MC that acts like a fucking stupid child most of the time..what a waste of time :( Grats on anyone who played all chapters, maybe it makes a bit more sense after that. And this game is not really dark its just violence in a "barrel"

Alleyway

Nov 27, 2018
Oi, why isn't there a rule against spoiling giant plot points in your review without hiding them? I mean, I'm glad the dipshit didn't realize these weren't actually endings, but he's literally describing what he thinks is the end of the game completely free of context. If you want to complain about the batshit insane storyline, that's completely fair, it IS batshit insane, and if you want to complain about specific spoiler parts, I get that too, but he doesn't even hide them behind a spoiler tag. There needs to be better treatment of devs on this site when it comes to review policies, man. Like it should be mandatory to hide spoilers.

Reactions: Valex

SecretDesire

May 15, 2019
Well choices not gonna change the ending we got i guess i didn't do anything with Sandy yet still i need to shoot Grace or Myself i just want to get rid of Sandy.
Or this one is just a big setup because drugs Grace uses usually make people see things either they afraid to see or they want to see , it's might be the thing Sandy wants to see (Mc killing Grace and get arrested).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nikhi

May 30, 2019
So what I get is this is like a series where every novels gets it own MC but they are all linked feels like next would be the son of the MC which sandy took away from Paige. And in my playthrough grace lived

Reactions: Ariostebaldo

SecretDesire

May 15, 2019
So what I get is this is like a series where every novels gets it own MC but they are all linked feels like next would be the son of the MC which sandy took away from Paige. And in my playthrough grace lived
How you made grace live ? i even tried to go for all good path not even 1 dark side point yet i still shoot grace...

Status
Not open for further replies.
3.50 star(s) 87 Votes