Status
Not open for further replies.

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
I have just discovered your game and i have to say congratz to you man, The story is a fucking rollercoaster. I was all tense playing and it was so interesting. Also relationship with Paige has got to be one of the best I've seen in adult gaming. her character is extremely well written and the fact that i care about this fucked up character is a real proof of how good your writing is. I was so relieved that she was alive. i don't know if in the game like that will be a happy ending or somewhat happy ending but i hope for one with Paige . keep up the good work

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
I have just discovered your game and i have to say congratz to you man, The story is a fucking rollercoaster. I was all tense playing and it was so interesting. Also relationship with Paige has got to be one of the best I've seen in adult gaming. her character is extremely well written and the fact that i care about this fucked up character is a real proof of how good your writing is. I was so relieved that she was alive. i don't know if in the game like that will be a happy ending or somewhat happy ending but i hope for one with Paige . keep up the good work
Hope is kind of like faith. Just because you believe in something doesn't make it true.

Reactions: Ariostebaldo

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
its a dark game. yes, I give the player a choice, but it is a dark game. There are 1000s of games on here for the vanilla gamers to love, hell I love a few of them, but I wanted a dark game. This is dark. I can only make a dark game as dark as possible and still try to please the "goodies". Know what I mean? I dont go to a football game and ask the players to stop playing football and start to throw a baseball around. In the dev notes, it clearly says this is a dark game. People want to complain about the darkness... um. It's a dark game. Not quite sure how I can express that enough. Hell, the MOMENT you open the game, it says the same thing.
I can not understand wtf is so hard for people to understand.

"Oh look. A game! Hmmmmm, oh it says rape and graphic violence in the tags... wait, it also says its a dark game...I'll try it out, maybe its REALLY about some 18yo kid home from college like ALL the other 1000s of games on here and I'll get to fuck my sister... wait...THIS GAME HAS RAPE AND VOILENCES IN IT! HOW DARE HE NOT WARN ME!"

sigh... Jesus, save me from the people who can't read. I'm sorry if I come across as a dick, but Goddamn people, read the damn dev notes and the tags. This game is not for everyone. Fact. I get it is dark. Thanks, I know, I made it. But I can not fathom how people will get on a game about rape and violence, and then bitch about said rape and violence, you get me?
Thanks for posting. Have a good day, brother!

Edit: This wasn't directed at you, whoever I replied too. I think I replied to the wrong poster.
You have a point from my own perspective it scared the shit out of me I admit I did not properly read your notes. Not a criticism of your game as I gave up after a shock scene or two
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Good luck with your game but try not to get too annoyed at comment even if you personally find it without merit

• Red Heart
Reactions: Seath Black

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
their harem
Er.....

What harem?

I mean, a happy ending with Paige is a big push as it is, a happy ending with girls ranging from dead to only doing it because they are using him to those that are now utterly terrified and going into hiding....

I can see a slim, very slim, chance at running off into the sunset with Paige but I think a harem is stretching the realm of wishful thinking to breaking point.

• Haha
Reactions: desmosome

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
Er.....

What harem?

I mean, a happy ending with Paige is a big push as it is, a happy ending with girls ranging from dead to only doing it because they are using him to those that are now utterly terrified and going into hiding....

I can see a slim, very slim, chance at running off into the sunset with Paige but I think a harem is stretching the realm of wishful thinking to breaking point.
By harem I meant the girls that they fuck together. I know that they dont have an actual harem,and they propably won't but I think mc said something like when its over we will have a baby and start a new harem since they took our girls. It was in the park with Paige at night.

Reactions: Ariostebaldo

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
its a dark game. yes, I give the player a choice, but it is a dark game. There are 1000s of games on here for the vanilla gamers to love, hell I love a few of them, but I wanted a dark game. This is dark. I can only make a dark game as dark as possible and still try to please the "goodies". Know what I mean? I dont go to a football game and ask the players to stop playing football and start to throw a baseball around. In the dev notes, it clearly says this is a dark game. People want to complain about the darkness... um. It's a dark game. Not quite sure how I can express that enough. Hell, the MOMENT you open the game, it says the same thing.

"Oh look. A game! Hmmmmm, oh it says rape and graphic violence in the tags... wait, it also says its a dark game...I'll try it out, maybe its REALLY about some 18yo kid home from college like ALL the other 1000s of games on here and I'll get to fuck my sister... wait...THIS GAME HAS RAPE AND VOILENCES IN IT! HOW DARE HE NOT WARN ME!"

sigh... Jesus, save me from the people who can't read. I'm sorry if I come across as a dick, but Goddamn people, read the damn dev notes and the tags. This game is not for everyone. Fact. I get it is dark. Thanks, I know, I made it. But I can not fathom how people will get on a game about rape and violence, and then bitch about said rape and violence, you get me?

Edit: This wasn't directed at you, whoever I replied too. I think I replied to the wrong poster.
Why bother with the good route at all then? If you're so intent on making this dark why waste time to please the "goodies"
just let the "obviously well adjusted" people have it and the vanilla fans can find something else.

• Angry
Reactions: Avaron1974

Sarkasmus

May 4, 2020

I have to admit... that's totally NOT how I understood the criticism. I didn't hear anyone say "Wow... that's dark. Wish someone would have warned me!". All the criticism on the good path I read until now, very much reflects what I myself thought: That the "good Path" has no meaning. The dialogues won't change. The Story (in essence) won't end in a different way. It's just a question on whether or not I want to see the dark scenes...

Problem is: When I play the good path, and my MC still gets called a "sick fuck" and accused to have caused all that suffering.. it simply doesn't make any sense! I didn't kill the blonde maid, Grace did. But I get blamed for it. I didn't kill the Police-Woman, even tough she and her colleagues tried very hard to kill me. But I still get blamed for locking her up (what else should the MC have done!?).

It's the lack of consequences for the good path, that make me feel like you should just get rid of it. It feels like the good options were just shoved in there, without any desire to actually make it work.

*EDIT*
Oh, and if you don't implement an option to delete save-files, could you rename the save-directory from "Test-1600816635" to something recognizable?

Last edited:
Reactions: Valex

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
It's the lack of consequences for the good path, that make me feel like you should just get rid of it. It feels like the good options were just shoved in there, without any desire to actually make it work.
Most of them were put there because some of us don't mind dark but there is dark and then there is fucking demented.

I can quite happily follow a dark story but I don't want to see a girl get beat to shit then struggle talking while her friend is raped and then watch as her friend is ordered to stomp on her face.

Most of it I don't mind but that's a bit much so I appreciate being able to skip bits like that.

Don't mind violence when it's a fight or murder of anyone but certain things are just a bit much.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
For a psychopath, the MC is too damn forgiving and trusting that it comes back to bite his stupid ass.
He's note sure what is going on.

He's spent years being drugged and what he thinks is true is all a lie.

He also has dual personality thanks to the drugs. Jacky is the psycho side of him, the other is a bit unhinged but more rational in some ways. Both sides have their faults and he really needs to merge them to get anywhere. For instance Jacky wants to believe his mother but the other side knows she using him.

The only way to be sure of anything really is to stick to his original plan of getting Paige and leaving but also making sure everyone else is dead so they can't fuck with them anymore. Problem there is he thinks Paige is dead.

He needs to kill his mother for sure though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
3.50 star(s) 87 Votes