Status
Not open for further replies.

popabear

Jul 11, 2019
Also, let me say this. Because I get a lot of hate, which just makes me enjoy my game even more.
People that bitch about the violence, clearly cant read. In the dev notes, I state "this game is not for everyone"
that would like me reading a game that says, "this game contains gay sex" then me DLing it and bitching about how I just saw a guy fucking another guy...
So here goes, once again, for the 100th time. This game contains rape, graphic violence, and dark themes. It is not for everyone. Can we agree on this?
Also TG is NOT, I repeat, NOT anywhere near the levels of this game. If you like rape, BHH is your game, if you like lolis, then TG is your game. Yes they are connected, but due to back story on BOTH games, neither is needed to be played together. You will get all the story you need form one game or the other. Enjoy one, or both. They are not needed to be both played if you enjoy one type or the other. Thank you all for your support, and see ya when TG is released!
Love ya all!
Seath
Ok first off sorry if I'm retarded but what's TG? I tried searching for other Blackheart titles but couldn't find anything besides the prologue.

Also: Fuck the haters man! There are so few devs who dare touch darker themes. If you start bending to the people who can only handle vanilla stuff then that would be very sad indeed for us Sith lords. ;) Keep on rocking!

Reactions: Piat and Lord Soth

raj100

Feb 25, 2019
I like the violence, rape etc just because it's something different. Most games you are either a beta soy boy and/or a 14 yr old pervert that women for some reason throw themselves at.
I'm guessing there will be an evil ending (which would be cool if that is the good/canonical ending) and then the not as good good guy ending.
Also devs other game The Guardian is good stuff.

Reactions: Piat and Karat

Seath Black

Jun 17, 2020
Ok first off sorry if I'm retarded but what's TG? I tried searching for other Blackheart titles but couldn't find anything besides the prologue.

Also: Fuck the haters man! There are so few devs who dare touch darker themes. If you start bending to the people who can only handle vanilla stuff then that would be very sad indeed for us Sith lords. ;) Keep on rocking!
go to my discord. TG got banned from F95.
And thank you!

Reactions: popabear

Seath Black

Jun 17, 2020
I like the violence, rape etc just because it's something different. Most games you are either a beta soy boy and/or a 14 yr old pervert that women for some reason throw themselves at.
I'm guessing there will be an evil ending (which would be cool if that is the good/canonical ending) and then the not as good good guy ending.
Also devs other game The Guardian is good stuff.
thank you! Spread the word!

Reactions: Piat and Ginji

Jhu

Jan 5, 2018
SICK PERVERT!!!! You killed the sister without letting us fuck her!!! What a waste!!!

about update: I liked the beating the shit out of Chan part) I didn't expect that, you really got balls, dev. You are my favourite!

idea: necrophilia, while forcing the relatives to watch (or participate)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Seath Black

Jhu

Jan 5, 2018
i really meant the favoirite dev part. :love:

another idea: they took out MC's semen in his childhood and made a daughter in secret. now he's gonna rape her, what???? i didn say that

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Changelog says lot's of changes to earlier versions. Is it expected we do a fresh playthrough? Is there continuation of the story as well?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
***DUE TO THE TOTAL REWRITES, A NEW GAME IS REQUIRED***
Changelog says lot's of changes to earlier versions. Is it expected we do a fresh playthrough? Is there continuation of the story as well?
When you read the Changelog in the OP, why would you not see the big glowing statement?

• Hey there
Reactions: desmosome

mav99

Jun 8, 2020
Seth Black idk reading some of this drivel here wow....man I haven't played through your whole game yet started it earlier but Sweet Jesus the softies who bitch about content in video games is so fucking weird? Do I write the Hauser Brothers and say "Please remove that part in GTA V when Trevor rapes his...blahblah" Fucking games people wtf thats why you go around driving down streets running people over because its pixels and its not even near real nor does it even involve real people doing fake shit like movies so you can critique and make suggestions but I fucking hate lesbian shit or beta male shit in adult games but I just skip it or play something else or maybe critique it in the forum if it could be constructive in someway not just because I am offended. So go hard Seth! I love hardcore videogames!

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I think I need a walkthrough to the see the various paths.
I looked through the script. No variables worth noting to create a walkthrough mod that you can't already decipher from dev's choice descriptions. Choices are either "good" or "evil" but only sidestep main script to a scene then back again. There's not really two paths...you have no choice in how the MC develops. Either "evil up" to see those scenes or don't..nothing else to it really. In other words, there's no point system or stats to track. Regards.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I looked through the script. No variables worth noting to create a walkthrough mod that you can't already decipher from dev's choice descriptions. Choices are either "good" or "evil" but only sidestep main script to a scene then back again. There's not really two paths...you have no choice in how the MC develops. Either "evil up" to see those scenes or don't..nothing else to it really. In other words, there's no point system or stats to track. Regards.
Ah, that's similar to how it was before the rewrite with most choices being largely cosmetic, then. I thought the dev might have used the occasion to change that up a bit.

mythlock

Jun 1, 2017
i dont know why you kill stacy no matter what, ive tryed all paths for it and not change in that sence, only thing is hanna dont die but i dont care about hanna. when i got to sal part i stopped, if i cant save the girls when i want to whats the point

Status
Not open for further replies.
3.50 star(s) 87 Votes