Status
Not open for further replies.

Seath Black

Jun 17, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
sorry you dont enjoy it anymore. But you are wrong about some of your assumptions. And in what world is a rape victim "sloppy seconds".... I mean... Wow... just wow. Jacky SAVED Lilith as you'll see in BHH.5 if you play it. Don't assume facts until you play the full game. BHH.5 and TG.4 will tie up and close any loose ends to the Delucci story. Be excited! Or don't. But I wish you well. Have a good night, brother!

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
I remember once I tried to play.
I don't remember the details of the plot, but the game seemed very strange.

Thanks for the update, this is a good time to refresh your memory.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Here we go .. read all you like:
Well chapter 1 definitely was like 90%, but chapter I started to even it out a little with a good path, with the twins non rape path. And chan's tutoring path that was not taking advantage of her. Working on 3 now, and will work on more of the "good" path. But itll still have plenty of the darkness that I want the story to revolve around. Thanks !
Do people actually play the good path? man they missing out some serious fun :LOL:
yes. The patch doesn't remove anything. It was a fix for a missing line of code that got messed up to fix the good path. And even then, you aren't missing anything in the good path without the patch. Only a few lines of dialog.
Play it and you'll see.

It's not good, it's slightly less evil than the evil route but he's still a massive twat to people, just slightly less so than the evil route.
GOOD PATH what is this for?
Game oN!

Reactions: Λvipray_x

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Blackheart Hotel [v0.5] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 3.06 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 173 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 155 MB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

m0us3r

Nov 28, 2020
yes. The patch doesn't remove anything. It was a fix for a missing line of code that got messed up to fix the good path. And even then, you aren't missing anything in the good path without the patch. Only a few lines of dialog.
So I guess with the new versions nobody needs the link "Patches: " in the starting post. Shouldn't it be removed?

Jun 30, 2018
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'images/112.png'>:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 1679, in script
    g "How ya been?"
Exception: Could not load image u'images/112.png': error('Error reading the PNG file.',)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    g "How ya been?"
  File "D:\games\Blackheart_Hotel-0.5-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 708, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "D:\games\Blackheart_Hotel-0.5-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1345, in say
    who(what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "D:\games\Blackheart_Hotel-0.5-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1142, in __call__
    self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, **display_args)
  File "D:\games\Blackheart_Hotel-0.5-pc\renpy\character.py", line 842, in do_display
    **display_args)
  File "D:\games\Blackheart_Hotel-0.5-pc\renpy\character.py", line 591, in display_say
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='say', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "D:\games\Blackheart_Hotel-0.5-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "D:\games\Blackheart_Hotel-0.5-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "D:\games\Blackheart_Hotel-0.5-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3194, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "D:\games\Blackheart_Hotel-0.5-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2094, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 490, in renpy.display.render.render_screen (gen\renpy.display.render.c:6805)
    rv = render(root, width, height, st, st)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3520)
    rv = d.render(widtho, heighto, st, at)
  File "D:\games\Blackheart_Hotel-0.5-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:4075)
    cpdef render(d, object widtho, object heighto, double st, double at):
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3520)
  File "D:\games\Blackheart_Hotel-0.5-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:4075)
  File "accelerator.pyx", line 110, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
  File "D:\games\Blackheart_Hotel-0.5-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 500, in render
    return wrap_render(self.target, width, height, st, at)
  File "D:\games\Blackheart_Hotel-0.5-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 306, in wrap_render
    rend = render(child, w, h, st, at)
  File "D:\games\Blackheart_Hotel-0.5-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 583, in render
    return cache.get(self, render=True)
  File "D:\games\Blackheart_Hotel-0.5-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "D:\games\Blackheart_Hotel-0.5-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 628, in load
    surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
  File "D:\games\Blackheart_Hotel-0.5-pc\renpy\display\pgrender.py", line 162, in load_image
    raise Exception("Could not load image {!r}: {!r}".format(filename, e))
Exception: Could not load image u'images/112.png': error('Error reading the PNG file.',)

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Blackheart Hotel 0.5
Mon May 24 12:09:45 2021
any help????

TheKingCobra

Donor
Dec 6, 2016
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'images/112.png'>:
    g "How ya been?"

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    g "How ya been?"
  File "D:\games\Blackheart_Hotel-0.5-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 708, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "D:\games\Blackheart_Hotel-0.5-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1345, in say
    who(what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "D:\games\Blackheart_Hotel-0.5-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1142, in __call__
    self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, **display_args)
  File "D:\games\Blackheart_Hotel-0.5-pc\renpy\character.py", line 842, in do_display
    **display_args)
  File "D:\games\Blackheart_Hotel-0.5-pc\renpy\character.py", line 591, in display_say
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='say', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "D:\games\Blackheart_Hotel-0.5-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "D:\games\Blackheart_Hotel-0.5-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "D:\games\Blackheart_Hotel-0.5-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3194, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "D:\games\Blackheart_Hotel-0.5-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2094, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 490, in renpy.display.render.render_screen (gen\renpy.display.render.c:6805)
    rv = render(root, width, height, st, st)
  File "accelerator.pyx", line 110, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
  File "D:\games\Blackheart_Hotel-0.5-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 500, in render
    return wrap_render(self.target, width, height, st, at)
  File "D:\games\Blackheart_Hotel-0.5-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 306, in wrap_render
    rend = render(child, w, h, st, at)
  File "D:\games\Blackheart_Hotel-0.5-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 583, in render
    return cache.get(self, render=True)
  File "D:\games\Blackheart_Hotel-0.5-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "D:\games\Blackheart_Hotel-0.5-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 628, in load
    surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
  File "D:\games\Blackheart_Hotel-0.5-pc\renpy\display\pgrender.py", line 162, in load_image
    raise Exception("Could not load image {!r}: {!r}".format(filename, e))

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Blackheart Hotel 0.5
Mon May 24 12:09:45 2021
any help????
It seems to be just a missing .png file which is safe to ignore.

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
Tried this in one of the early versions but MC felt like too much of a nutcase to me. I see the game has been reworked but the OP doesn't actually tell you what has changed. The game has a super high rating so it can't be that bad, right? Is it worth playing now if you were utterly disgusted with the MC in the first versions, or is MC still largely disgusting? Is drugging and rape avoidable?

"Good path" patch link needs some kind of description, at the very least.

SASHAKAMEN

Aug 9, 2019
Tried this in one of the early versions but MC felt like too much of a nutcase to me. I see the game has been reworked but the OP doesn't actually tell you what has changed. The game has a super high rating so it can't be that bad, right? Is it worth playing now if you were utterly disgusted with the MC in the first versions, or is MC still largely disgusting? Is drugging and rape avoidable?
im not play yet but can say Mc(Jacky)will be sick fuck for sure

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This game is dark .. MC spawn of a slain mob boss be a damaged kid
was abused by his abusive parents and kills them both - unavoidable set up
So then, to cover up all his bad bad gains in life, he schemes and manipulates all around him
rape, maim, kill,kidnap,extort, demean,abuse
Good path is just that:
MC does not outright kill his victims, but he has to dominate them somehow
Oh! New update :love:

Is there a list of changes between rewritten and the original one? I wonder if it affected dead characters - like more survived or more died.

im not play yet but can say Mc(Jacky)will be sick fuck for sure
Thx for input but I'd prefer someone who has played to reply.
and good path link its just bug fix
All the good is more than a couple a text lines to give some redeeming thoughts into gaming.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018

The whole thing with the MC is he's a sick fuck, even on the good path. The only difference between good and evil paths is he doesn't enjoy it quite as much and holds back a little bit.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Do choices matter now and can we kill those fucks that wanted to rape our friends instead of running away? :unsure:

Status
Not open for further replies.
3.50 star(s) 87 Votes