Status
Not open for further replies.

JHorcoc6

Jun 10, 2019
Franky isn't the main character, nor it seems like Olivia will have anything to do with him after his actions but maybe make him pay... so... I don't get their point at all. No matter the definition there is no ntr there either.
I don't remember if the MC's father's name was ever mentioned in the story, but I was guessing from the story that Olivia got pregnant by that crazy guy in the tunnel but married Franky and passed the kid off as his. I forget how the tunnel guy's name was spelled but it was like a French version of Jackie so I think he is probably the MC's biological father and is why the MC is a mentally unstable rapist. It was hereditary. The MC grew up thinking of someone else as his father and my guess is that was Franky. It's possible that she married someone else later, but that's my guess based on the current information.

RrawClay

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2020
I don't remember if the MC's father's name was ever mentioned in the story, but I was guessing from the story that Olivia got pregnant by that crazy guy in the tunnel but married Franky and passed the kid off as his. I forget how the tunnel guy's name was spelled but it was like a French version of Jackie so I think he is probably the MC's biological father and is why the MC is a mentally unstable rapist. It was hereditary. The MC grew up thinking of someone else as his father and my guess is that was Franky. It's possible that she married someone else later, but that's my guess based on the current information.
I do love this theory and it has been brought up by many people, but it has several flaws.

First... *The Beginning* is only set around 10 years before the story of Blackheart Hotel. "Jacky" is already alive and at this point he would be around 10 to 15 years old. Young Jacky will actually make a brief appearance in one of the episodes.

Also remember that the name of the MC from BHH is not really "Jacky" instead, that is a name given to him as a code to help him forget his real life and the past which was meant to be wiped from his mind. His real name is whatever you named him as the player.

Franky, is a big part of the story but maybe not in the way you would think. That will also play out in future episodes. But yeah, as far as NTR... No such thing in the game lol. Oh and "Jocque LeStain" was the rapists name.

Soon you will learn more. I had some personal things that slowed me down on the next episode, but BHH .5 is almost public now and Part 2 of TB should be here in a couple of weeks.

**Edit** Jacky's "father's" name is Gavano. Just realized that I didn't answer that.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
That last update 1 world WTF
This update is fucking insane. I love this vn and the it's universe. A really dark depraved journey into a thriller.

I haven't played the "good path" but respect that a lot of people don't do the dark. I will try to be good next playthrough.

This evil playthrough however was fucking intense. The story and what you come to learn is just freaking awesome.

Truly a unique and wonderful journey into a crazy ass universe.

Well done seathblack well done :)

Deleted member 1906916

Jan 1, 2020
This update is fucking insane. I love this vn and the it's universe. A really dark depraved journey into a thriller.

I haven't played the "good path" but respect that a lot of people don't do the dark. I will try to be good next playthrough.

This evil playthrough however was fucking intense. The story and what you come to learn is just freaking awesome.

Truly a unique and wonderful journey into a crazy ass universe.

Well done seathblack well done :)
This is one of the best vn i every played i wonder how much darker it gets im going 2 play the good patch when i get home from work.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Wonder Wolf

Mar 3, 2018
I've been playing Blackheart Hotel since it came out in November but i'm a little confused. I have now played Blackheart The Beginning Part 1 as recommended by seathblack to be prepared for Version 5 so my theory will now revolve around Blackheart The Beginning and Blackheart Hotel Version 4 from February I haven't played the latest update yet and also not TG that's why I don't know anything about it, but I'll still try to make sense of the story for me to understand Jackys life.

BIG SPOILER NOW IF YOU HAVE NOT PLAYED THE TWO GAMES, DO NOT READ ANY FURTHER.

Would be great if seathblack or RrawClay say something about it.

Thank you for reading my theory

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I've been playing Blackheart Hotel since it came out in November but i'm a little confused. I have now played Blackheart The Beginning Part 1 as recommended by seathblack to be prepared for Version 5 so my theory will now revolve around Blackheart The Beginning and Blackheart Hotel Version 4 from February I haven't played the latest update yet and also not TG that's why I don't know anything about it, but I'll still try to make sense of the story for me to understand Jackys life.

I just finished bhh5 last night. I will not comment on your spoilers but just to say very thoughtful theories.

I do really recommend playing the guardian as every release from bhh has pieces of the puzzle and it is an awesome thing seeing all the puzzle pieces fit showing you the big picture.

No it isn't required playing all the different releases but it sure as hell makes it way more intense for a bhh fan.

Wonder Wolf

Mar 3, 2018
I just finished bhh5 last night. I will not comment on your spoilers but just to say very thoughtful theories.

I do really recommend playing the guardian as every release from bhh has pieces of the puzzle and it is an awesome thing seeing all the puzzle pieces fit showing you the big picture.

No it isn't required playing all the different releases but it sure as hell makes it way more intense for a bhh fan.
Thank you for your answer, I also recall something else now

RrawClay

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2020

First... Thank you for your interest in the stories. We always love to hear from people that actually follow the stories and enjoy the twisted Universe that we've created. You should join our Discord because we are very active and chat everyday with fans and supporters.

So... Your second theory is much closer to correct than the first, but still not quite on point. Olivia is not "dead" in the future. She is actually still alive during the course of BHH. Trudy, is Gavano's wife, which is what I think you are talking about in saying that Jacky killed a woman. And yes, Olivia is Jacky's aunt.

There are a few spoilers that I won't hurt you with because .5 is almost out to the public, but you are close on a few things. :sneaky:

I think I answered most of what you questioned. Ask away anytime. As long as it's not spoiling something big. We will talk. Definitely check out discord though we are so much more active there.

Wonder Wolf

Mar 3, 2018
First... Thank you for your interest in the stories. We always love to hear from people that actually follow the stories and enjoy the twisted Universe that we've created. You should join our Discord because we are very active and chat everyday with fans and supporters.

So... Your second theory is much closer to correct than the first, but still not quite on point. Olivia is not "dead" in the future. She is actually still alive during the course of BHH. Trudy, is Gavano's wife, which is what I think you are talking about in saying that Jacky killed a woman. And yes, Olivia is Jacky's aunt.

There are a few spoilers that I won't hurt you with because .5 is almost out to the public, but you are close on a few things. :sneaky:

I think I answered most of what you questioned. Ask away anytime. As long as it's not spoiling something big. We will talk. Definitely check out discord though we are so much more active there.
Thank you for your answer and for the discord invitation

But now I still have new questions

I'm still confused but maybe that's what makes the Blackheart universe interesting. In any case, keep doing your great work.

Seath Black

Jun 17, 2020
Thank you for your answer and for the discord invitation

But now I still have new questions

I'm still confused but maybe that's what makes the Blackheart universe interesting. In any case, keep doing your great work.
Okay... here goes... lol
BHH .5 and the versions .1 thru .4 will be a complete rewrite. Nothing was changed as far as lore goes, and I won't ever change the story, but it was rewritten to make things more understandable. the people Anthony killed are NOT Jacky's parents. All of that will be explained in .5
Hell, most of the the story will be explained in v.5. All will be answered in .5.
Thank you for the theories. I love that people delve into the story so much.
BHH.5 coming soon!

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I want 2 kill Jacky's mom 4 using him to .... and and then she did that to ..... i hope she kicks the shit out of her. Any 1 who played BHH5 knows what i mean. Thank u seathblack @RrawClay and the rest of the team for creating this dark universe 4 us looking forward 2 c where u guys take this next
It is an amazing update(part rework). Adds so much to the universe. My hit list grew for sure.

Reactions: RrawClay

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I'm not going to spoil the bhh5 release but you are mistaken on some things. One example I will give and hope no one gets upset
Please don't read if you don't want to know something about the update that is currently for the $10 subs right now...
you are wrong on who raped Lilith

RrawClay

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2020
Not even sure how to reply to all of this... So... Your "assumptions" are incorrect, and you know what happens when we "assume?"

Yes... Lilith was rapped. Not by Jacky, but it did happen... Not sure how to work around that one for you. And "Sloppy seconds?" Is every female that you have ever been with a virgin before they met you? I doubt it honestly. People live their lives and naturally get fucked. Part of life.

Liliths rape is not in TB, though it could be... It is around the same time... I'll think about it LMAO. TB will open up a few new story lines that most will like. As far as cross characters... That is how life works. You may pass an old friend on the street from 10 years ago and decide to pick up where you left off. Does that mean that you are just taking "sloppy last servings"? Not to me...

But to each their own. As you understand we can not please everyone. So Yes... It is confirmed that Lilith was rapped in the past. If you need to leave to feel better than do so. I am sorry that you are not pleased with the way things are going. It is a part of the story.

I just know if a beautiful woman wanted to love and give herself to me... Her "Past" is only a glimpse, compared to the future that we could make. Just how I see it. And just so you know, Lilith is a complete badass. Her past "The rape, and her mom" helped make her that way.

"Hard Cold Steel is always forged in fire."

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Not even sure how to reply to all of this... So... Your "assumptions" are incorrect, and you know what happens when we "assume?"

Yes... Lilith was rapped. Not by Jacky, but it did happen... Not sure how to work around that one for you. And "Sloppy seconds?" Is every female that you have ever been with a virgin before they met you? I doubt it honestly. People live their lives and naturally get fucked. Part of life.

Liliths rape is not in TB, though it could be... It is around the same time... I'll think about it LMAO. TB will open up a few new story lines that most will like. As far as cross characters... That is how life works. You may pass an old friend on the street from 10 years ago and decide to pick up where you left off. Does that mean that you are just taking "sloppy last servings"? Not to me...

But to each their own. As you understand we can not please everyone. So Yes... It is confirmed that Lilith was rapped in the past. If you need to leave to feel better than do so. I am sorry that you are not pleased with the way things are going. It is a part of the story.

I just know if a beautiful woman wanted to love and give herself to me... Her "Past" is only a glimpse, compared to the future that we could make. Just how I see it. And just so you know, Lilith is a complete badass. Her past "The rape, and her mom" helped make her that way.

"Hard Cold Steel is always forged in fire."
100% agree. Lilith is definitely a dream LI of mine. She wouldn't be the woman she is without surviving what she has. I'm totally smitten with her crazy ass <3

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1621817058022.png

BHH.5

Total rewrite to refocus versions 1 through 4. Added a lot to all versions.

25k lines of code.

Added scenes to all versions.

Over 2000 renders

54 animations

10 to 12 hours of play time on average

***DUE TO THE TOTAL REWRITES, A NEW GAME IS REQUIRED***

Status
Not open for further replies.
3.50 star(s) 87 Votes