Status
Not open for further replies.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Reading these last couple a pages will do you in for the idea you need.
Also:
Okay... here goes... lol
BHH .5 and the versions .1 thru .4 will be a complete rewrite. Nothing was changed as far as lore goes, and I won't ever change the story, but it was rewritten to make things more understandable. the people Anthony killed are NOT Jacky's parents. All of that will be explained in .5
Hell, most of the the story will be explained in v.5. All will be answered in .5.
Thank you for the theories. I love that people delve into the story so much.
BHH.5 coming soon!
Here we go .. read all you like:

Game oN!
What is the good path patch for?
yes. The patch doesn't remove anything. It was a fix for a missing line of code that got messed up to fix the good path. And even then, you aren't missing anything in the good path without the patch. Only a few lines of dialog.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
No .. but we got pointers on them chapters before the rewrite.
Unfortunately 1 must die. Or both in some play thrus. But all is not lost. Even ones dead arent gone... anymore and I'll spoil it. And no. I'm not going supernatural in this lol
Edit: chapter 1, one dies or 2. Chapter 3, 1 or both die.
Not that I made no. But it's meant to be play a few times thru for different choices. Mainly who lives and dies for now. With characters surviving to show up at later points...
Knocked together a quick walkthrough for this, for those as might want it. All typos my own, no refunds.

Spoilers aplenty, obvs.

Edit: Note that as the dev has rewritten the game as of version 0.5 the below is most likely no longer accurate. I have no plans to update it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Is there a walkthrough for this game?
Left click wako.5 to read online or left clik+save as to get it.

Reactions: liegad

Ramen-

Aug 28, 2018
There is an error in v 0.5, when you're at Katies house and decide to not rape her mother, the MC says he tied her up, gaged her and waited an hour for Paige. However then we have a cut to black and Paige appears and MC tells her he shot Katies mom and Paige says she took care of Katie which wasn't even there if you pick the option to not rape the mom.

Deleted member 2412505

May 31, 2020
seathblack Some questions for you if you'll indulge me.
1. Will there be android version?
2. It kinda gives harem vibe. So will it contain harem?
3. Is playing prequel necessary to play this game. Tbh I don't want to play that cause female mc is not my thing and also 'rape=Corona' for me.

RR6612

Sep 3, 2017
Gave this go and well after the ending of 0.5, all I can say is that Jacky/MC isn't the sharpest tool in the shed. Guess we'll write it up to his traumatized mind.

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
I never played BHH or TB because from what I read about them was way too dark for my liking the only game I played is TG but even that was not really my thing (started good but was dragged down with more progression). After reading the last few pages these it shows exactly why I don't like multiple games with different Main Characters to take place in the same universe.

Deleted member 2412505

May 31, 2020
None.

Mainly because to bang everyone involves a lot of rape and that leads to violence.

Also the MC is a very violent boy.
I don't mind violence. In fact I like violent shit. But what I don't like is violence without reason. I won't hesitate to beat someone to death if he threatened people I love. And rape is also something I really despise.
In devs note dev said not to worry if you're thinking about being forced to do bad things. He also said he rewrote it to make mc look less douche. So dev misled people?
So let me get this straight. I don't get LI without forcing or raping?

Last edited:

Seath Black

Jun 17, 2020
There is an error in v 0.5, when you're at Katies house and decide to not rape her mother, the MC says he tied her up, gaged her and waited an hour for Paige. However then we have a cut to black and Paige appears and MC tells her he shot Katies mom and Paige says she took care of Katie which wasn't even there if you pick the option to not rape the mom.
Thats because this is a leaked version. The leaker didnt have the proper version
It wasnt suppose to go public until this friday. With the patched version.

Reactions: perseus420

Seath Black

Jun 17, 2020
I never played BHH or TB because from what I read about them was way too dark for my liking the only game I played is TG but even that was not really my thing (started good but was dragged down with more progression). After reading the last few pages these it shows exactly why I don't like multiple games with different Main Characters to take place in the same universe.
Shouldnt pass on TG. Same universe, but not dark. No where near the levels of this.

Seath Black

Jun 17, 2020
I don't mind violence. In fact I like violent shit. But what I don't like is violence without reason. I won't hesitate to beat someone to death if he threatened people I love. And rape is also something I really despise.
In devs note dev said not to worry if you're thinking about being forced to do bad things. He also said he rewrote it to make mc look less douche. So dev misled people?
So let me get this straight. I don't get LI without forcing or raping?
What? No I misled noone. You can choose what you do. Period. Dont want to rape anyone, then don't. I don't make people click yes. That's on you.

Reactions: perseus420

Seath Black

Jun 17, 2020
seathblack Some questions for you if you'll indulge me.
1. Will there be android version?
2. It kinda gives harem vibe. So will it contain harem?
3. Is playing prequel necessary to play this game. Tbh I don't want to play that cause female mc is not my thing and also 'rape=Corona' for me.
1 yes but this is the leaked version. Friday I will upload my own downloads.
2 not really. Jacky's story is about fixing his issues and it will end at .6 or .7
3 not needed but you will gain a little backstory regarding Sandy and The Blackheart Family. It's short. I'd play it just to get the info. But its not needed as the events are explained in BHH.5

Seath Black

Jun 17, 2020
Also, let me say this. Because I get a lot of hate, which just makes me enjoy my game even more.
People that bitch about the violence, clearly cant read. In the dev notes, I state "this game is not for everyone"
that would like me reading a game that says, "this game contains gay sex" then me DLing it and bitching about how I just saw a guy fucking another guy...
So here goes, once again, for the 100th time. This game contains rape, graphic violence, and dark themes. It is not for everyone. Can we agree on this?
Also TG is NOT, I repeat, NOT anywhere near the levels of this game. If you like rape, BHH is your game, if you like lolis, then TG is your game. Yes they are connected, but due to back story on BOTH games, neither is needed to be played together. You will get all the story you need form one game or the other. Enjoy one, or both. They are not needed to be both played if you enjoy one type or the other. Thank you all for your support, and see ya when TG is released!
Love ya all!
Seath

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
""""
v0.5
Total rewrite to refocus versions 1 through 4. Added a lot to all versions.
25k lines of code.
Added scenes to all versions.
Over 2000 renders
54 animations
10 to 12 hours of play time on average
""""

w0w -didnt expect that
thanks seathblack
will take another look now after a long time

Reactions: Seath Black

Rex G

Jun 13, 2019
Also, let me say this. Because I get a lot of hate, which just makes me enjoy my game even more.
People that bitch about the violence, clearly cant read. In the dev notes, I state "this game is not for everyone"
that would like me reading a game that says, "this game contains gay sex" then me DLing it and bitching about how I just saw a guy fucking another guy...
So here goes, once again, for the 100th time. This game contains rape, graphic violence, and dark themes. It is not for everyone. Can we agree on this?
Also TG is NOT, I repeat, NOT anywhere near the levels of this game. If you like rape, BHH is your game, if you like lolis, then TG is your game. Yes they are connected, but due to back story on BOTH games, neither is needed to be played together. You will get all the story you need form one game or the other. Enjoy one, or both. They are not needed to be both played if you enjoy one type or the other. Thank you all for your support, and see ya when TG is released!
Love ya all!
Seath
like these kinda games but im little sad because jacky will die

Status
Not open for further replies.
3.50 star(s) 87 Votes