Status
Not open for further replies.

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
Oh wow, I didn't know the next one is the ending already. It's a shame,as I enjoyed BHH the most out of your games and It's one of my favs overall and apparently I'm in minority in this topic,well maybe the guardian has better renders but I'm still standing by my point that Paige and mc's relationship is the best (or at least one of the best) I've seen in adult games.

Feb 11, 2021
A game with both rape and incest is not something I can skip. I just gotta ask if there's any kind of happy(ish) ending planned in either route? I just skimmed through the absolutely evil route and
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
? Could someone spoil the slightly less evil route for me, or is the
death inevitable in that one too?

Ashley young

Dec 4, 2017
A game with both rape and incest is not something I can skip. I just gotta ask if there's any kind of happy(ish) ending planned in either route? I just skimmed through the absolutely evil route and
? Could someone spoil the slightly less evil route for me, or is the
death inevitable in that one too?

KyelceZERO

Sep 5, 2021
Very good story, but I think it could get a lot better, for example if mc 2 didn't die and Jake could do things with mc 2's daughters, which could be avoided of course. Among other things that can improve the story even more, I hope more interactions between the mc's and I hope it improves the story even more, congratulations.

Do you have any forecast for the next update?

realhydra

Feb 20, 2018
Very good story, but I think it could get a lot better, for example if mc 2 didn't die and Jake could do things with mc 2's daughters, which could be avoided of course. Among other things that can improve the story even more, I hope more interactions between the mc's and I hope it improves the story even more, congratulations.

Do you have any forecast for the next update?
I am pretty sure MC2 is fine, at least for now.
I like your idea too.
Jake's sister has so much potential, but this game share the same universe heavily with TG.
Thus some key stone events can not be avoided or anything that will break the same character in TG.

I don't even bother if there were choices for Jake to do things with Lilith, since she already had twins that are apparently not TG MC's. Furthermore, could mess around with every female in the game with both good and bad intent.
Well... we players will always wish for more possibilities from the game, but the developer have to constrain the resources for their own vision.

Reactions: KyelceZERO

KyelceZERO

Sep 5, 2021
I am pretty sure MC2 is fine, at least for now.
I like your idea too.
Jake's sister has so much potential, but this game share the same universe heavily with TG.
Thus some key stone events can not be avoided or anything that will break the same character in TG.

I don't even bother if there were choices for Jake to do things with Lilith, since she already had twins that are apparently not TG MC's. Furthermore, could mess around with every female in the game with both good and bad intent.
Well... we players will always wish for more possibilities from the game, but the developer have to constrain the resources for their own vision.
I played until update 0.4, apparently the mc2 died in the end, but from what you said, it looks like that has changed. You said it well, we players are very much the possibilities, but the developer must restrict some things, still I think the story can only improve.

Seath Black

Jun 17, 2020
Sorry I haven't posted here in a while. But BHH6 Final update will be out in roughly 2 weeks or so. But fear not. It's not the end of BHH. Only Jacky's story. I can say this without spoiling too much. As you know, Paige is pregnant and the game will continue 15 years later after the events of BHH, in a game called Blackheart Resort. All the info I will give on that as of now. With the other 2 games I make, TG and SWP, you all know they are all interconnected and with the experience I have had making them you can see the shit renders and mistakes I made in BHH. BHR will be a much better and more player controlled story that will continue the main Paige and Jacky story line.

As of BHH, this last update will close out Jacky's story with Paige. And I wanted time to make sure I did the story justice. Thank you all for your understanding. Previews and info coming soon. Thanks!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
3.50 star(s) 87 Votes