Unity Completed Bloodlines of Shadow Springs [Final] [Lesson of Passion, Ktulhu Solutions]

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Luckzor

May 2, 2017
I am trying to confirm if the NTR is avoidable or not. I read through all the forum posts and I am still confused. Can someone please say yes or no.
I played this a while ago but if I'm not wrong, I think that you should send the sister to distract Lucas and then she will have sex with him, but I should say that if you choose other option intead send her to distract him, the NTR should be avoidable.

Last edited:

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
I played this a while ago but if I'm not wrong, I think that you should send the sister to distract Lucas and then she will have sex with him, like I said, but I should say that if you choose other option intead send her to distract him, the NTR should be avoidable.
Thanks for the info. if that is all there is to it then I want to check this out :)

britone

Aug 3, 2017
I wanted to buy this one, went to steam, and It's not there the page will not load in even to the demo eh the link leads to the search engine

SeanCages

Jul 25, 2017
I wanted to buy this one, went to steam, and It's not there the page will not load in even to the demo eh the link leads to the search engine
It's not on Steam. I think the beginning was a bit too rapey for Steam. Unconfirmed though.

DrakeOnLand

Nov 11, 2019
Wh
This game is a pain...the ability to do only one thing at a time is a nightmare...
no way to edit the save file unless you really know your way with Cheat Engine. For me it doesn't work...Can't locate neither blood or money values...
The game is bugged. Ellen will randomly tell me i missed the classes giving me +1 suspicion. It happened on Monday morning after on Sunday night i watched TV with her. She immediately told me about skipping classes...Then again after i returned from college (most likely because Luca tells me they have to do something about Monica)...
Thanks to the person who uploaded the edited save file.

Seriously how do i unlock the third ending Failed Orgy? The walkthrough isn't very specific about it... Ryan has no allies so maybe Anita needs to fight the bloodhound?
How to get walkthrough of this game

Dec 27, 2022
Reactions: -FibaG-

Xrisoner

May 23, 2021
Same question/problem!!!

You can use this software to force full screen on any game. (There's a cracked version somewhere out there. I got ages ago, don't remember)

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes