kasata

Mar 28, 2017
I went there during the rabbit hunting, but there was no interaction with her.
That's because you need to start a new game for this quest to trigger, you need to be in male form, do her painting quest, then at the end you can go to her house for a scene.

Reactions: Ilrich

TheHonet

Jan 25, 2019
On 0.90 already, have a slight feeling we won't be getting much more in this.
Anyway still one of my most favourite series to come back to

Bazing888

Oct 23, 2022
Hey all currently stuck on the sheep side quest. I looked through the window and saw the note saying to lock the barn door and interacting on it doesn't do anything. The walkthrough doesn't say where to find the key either can anyone help?

Posting again because I didn't get a response lol

Lingtwik

Aug 19, 2017
Hey all currently stuck on the sheep side quest. I looked through the window and saw the note saying to lock the barn door and interacting on it doesn't do anything. The walkthrough doesn't say where to find the key either can anyone help?

Posting again because I didn't get a response lol
Not the key, crowbar. Go to Andy's farm. In the corner that's opposite to the entrance there is a workbench. Next to it is crowbar.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Bazing888

Bazing888

Oct 23, 2022
Not the key, crowbar. Go to Andy's farm. In the corner that's opposite to the entrance there is a workbench. Next to it is crowbar.
Aaaah thank you friend. I've done it previously but it was months ago so I forgot how to do it, I just assumed it was a key from the note left by the door.

No.Name00

Jan 6, 2018
Hey guys, i have a weird problem. For some reason my PC can't run the game. I got the new update but it said my pc can't run this version of the program, and after some more testing it turned out i can't run anything made with unreal engine 5. Can anyone here know what the problem could be? Do i need to update something? I have Win 11 Home x64.

Nyxcro

Sep 16, 2018
Hey guys, i have a weird problem. For some reason my PC can't run the game. I got the new update but it said my pc can't run this version of the program, and after some more testing it turned out i can't run anything made with unreal engine 5. Can anyone here know what the problem could be? Do i need to update something? I have Win 11 Home x64.
First thing i would do is lower my settings and update my graphics card if you havent already, if it still doesnt work you probably need new gpu. After the ue5 i was running the game normally, although my pc is pretty crappy for todays standards.

No.Name00

Jan 6, 2018
First thing i would do is lower my settings and update my graphics card if you havent already, if it still doesnt work you probably need new gpu. After the ue5 i was running the game normally, although my pc is pretty crappy for todays standards.
Well, i have a 1660, so it's neither the best not the newest, but i works fine for everything else, and i just updated the driver but it's still the same. As for settings, i can't do that since it's windows that says i can't run the game due to version incompatibility.

3.00 star(s) 24 Votes