bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
Looks like another delayed update, I can only imagine how many years the next episode will take to finish if this one is about to be 3 in a few months, and during this entire time he did not hire a single other animator to help with the games.
And this was going to be a 1 year short game (which it is, in content)
This could have been finished in like 6 months if she have kept the update size of the first releases

Reactions: LRB

Elyngas

Sep 19, 2017
Hey, I remember there used to be a (google drive, I think) link with compilations of all the scenes from all the games somewhere, was it kept up to date (as far as I remember, it had up to joyous reunion). If it is still up to date, or if there's more recent compilations then JR, could someone give the link? Thanks :)

kasata

Mar 28, 2017
Thanks for sharing, not a bad update, but two weeks delay for only 3 scenes again ? at least now we know that the next update will be the last for the game

Lingtwik

Aug 19, 2017
That actually was a pretty good update. But game bugged for me when I talked to Mona without obtaining the dagger first. Alex kept standing next to her and I was controlling only the camera. It got fixed by itself in the next random dialogue tho.

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
ah well, another game that was supposed to be about Luxia that wasnt for 75% of it
Good thing we got the Xmas episodes at least
Also, not really sure exchanging the gallery for the save system was that good of a trade tbh

Last edited:

Exol

Mar 29, 2021
Lumistra mentioned at one point the idea is that games would have both a save system and a gallery system. They've gone back and forth at least once before.. and with how things are going I don't expect they will really get things straight any time soon

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
Just remembered, the kidnapped draneis or girls or whatever it was, there were supposed to be 3 of them, Melona being one of them
In the update that you were told about them it was stated so far only one (Melona) was available
They forgot that, didnt they

3.00 star(s) 24 Votes