ProfSnipe

Oct 8, 2017
anyone knows how to fix performance issue with this game?
What performance issues are you having? If you have low fps you can try running the game in directx11 mode. Right click on the .exe and create a shortcut, right click on the shortcut > properties add in the target field at the end a space followed by "-dx11" without quotes, hit apply and start the game with the shortcut.

Reactions: T3stireribas

fruitpie

Jun 25, 2023
What performance issues are you having? If you have low fps you can try running the game in directx11 mode. Right click on the .exe and create a shortcut, right click on the shortcut > properties add in the target field at the end a space followed by "-dx11" without quotes, hit apply and start the game with the shortcut.
Thank you,that is helpful.

G3RWANT

Feb 12, 2018
I hope that the next update will be the last one and there will be a full game because I would like to finally play it

forestman

Jul 3, 2020
I hope that the next update will be the last one and there will be a full game because I would like to finally play it
The last update was pretty good so I hope it doesn't just ends there. Before leaving town there should be a scene with every girl, or almost, especially those with no scenes, at least 6 more scenes are needed otherwise it's a pretty abrupt ending. The black haired girl from the academy didn't even fulfill her promise yet!

Jun 20, 2021
Sadly i dont expect from our boi auril in this update since there were be no another mayor scene and my boi auril might suprise me and even not finish it in the next update

helloisme

May 13, 2020
I think that's just a preview, else it would say that the update is out
Yea, thats the conclusion i came to aswell.
My dumb ass went and subbed to her boosty and downloaded the newest (current) version AGAIN, started wondering why the SAV-file started that early again only to realize that when the 'To be continued' popped up that I am a literal idiot and that wasn't even a new version. :D

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Gomd

vgbestly

Jul 11, 2017
Haven't follow this game in some time now. I am getting this error (picture) when opening the game in BIB20.95b. What do I do? I also went back to my old BIB2v0.89b game file and I can open that flawlessly. Thanks in advance.

abc.PNG

ProfSnipe

Oct 8, 2017
Haven't follow this game in some time now. I am getting this error (picture) when opening the game in BIB20.95b. What do I do? I also went back to my old BIB2v0.89b game file and I can open that flawlessly. Thanks in advance.

View attachment 2816674
Well, do what the error tells you and install that component. If you already have a few Microsoft C++ install them all. I have them starting with 2008 all the way to 2015 and the game works fine.

3.00 star(s) 24 Votes