Marooned95

Mar 1, 2018
Haven't follow this game in some time now. I am getting this error (picture) when opening the game in BIB20.95b. What do I do? I also went back to my old BIB2v0.89b game file and I can open that flawlessly. Thanks in advance.

View attachment 2816674
I have the same error and I have everything updated. Just don't use the main .exe from the root folder, go to "Binaries", I don't remember exact path, but I'm sure you'll find it, there are not so many folders to get lost. Then use .exe from "Binaries" folder. It has something "Win-64-Shipping" in its name.

Reactions: vgbestly

vgbestly

Jul 11, 2017
I have the same error and I have everything updated. Just don't use the main .exe from the root folder, go to "Binaries", I don't remember exact path, but I'm sure you'll find it, there are not so many folders to get lost. Then use .exe from "Binaries" folder. It has something "Win-64-Shipping" in its name.
This solved my problem, thank you.

The file tree was the main game folder\OST_Game\Binaries\Win64....OST_Game-Win64-Shipping.exe

I made a shortcut of it and put it back in the front. Now the game launches.

Baba Yaga RUS

Jr. Uploader
Aug 23, 2022
Why does the game crashes after a minute with no errors? Everything is installed. And this is almost with all games of this author.

helloisme

May 13, 2020
Did they say anything about a release date btw ? cheers
Actually gonna take the time because I remember you helping me once w/ something I can't remember :D
Auril posted this preview yesterday :
On the discord I asked if there is an approx release date and I was told not yet.

Reactions: kasata
Jun 20, 2021
Actually gonna take the time because I remember you helping me once w/ something I can't remember :D
Auril posted this preview yesterday :
On the discord I asked if there is an approx release date and I was told not yet.
Interesting would love to get finale with the mayor since its such a waste for one scene but lorewise it won't make sense sadly i guess ;(

Rinaya

Apr 20, 2020
I hope it`s will be the last update and then we get new episdone with more intresting chapter (GG)

Cause our man is boring^(

test89

Jun 25, 2017
I hope it`s will be the last update and then we get new episdone with more intresting chapter (GG)

Cause our man is boring^(
Me too. Get this episode done and out the door, finish up Silicon Lust and then concentrate fully on a new episode. What's worrying is that the new scenes being previewed are at a beach. Where did the beach suddenly come from? Did I miss it all this time? Did Auril just randomly open up a huge part of the overworld for the last update just for 1-2 scenes? Sounds like bad planning to me.

TheOneFapMan

Mar 26, 2019
Where did the beach suddenly come from? Did I miss it all this time? Did Auril just randomly open up a huge part of the overworld for the last update just for 1-2 scenes? Sounds like bad planning to me.
My guess is it's related to "Leaving the town" now that they got the sword back.

Most likely either the blocked off path by the pond will get open up or the hidden tunnel (near where the nelf chick gets her bunny) with a gate showing a house on the other end

test89

Jun 25, 2017
My guess is it's related to "Leaving the town" now that they got the sword back.

Most likely either the blocked off path by the pond will get open up or the hidden tunnel (near where the nelf chick gets her bunny) with a gate showing a house on the other end
Or they just teleport to a completely closed off area made only for one scene.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
BlueIsBetter2-0.99b
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

3.00 star(s) 24 Votes