Pa3uk

Jul 22, 2017
I never understood = what's the problem with adding the ability to "SAVE \ LOAD" ? It's very annoying to replay the game every time X_X

Meso

Aug 26, 2017
LumistraToday at 4:32 PM
Blue is Better 2 v0.99bIn this update Alex scrambles to find supplies and transport for him and Luxia to continue their journey, but ends up having to deal with some loose ends along the way.
  • Added four new scenes (only one ending currently)
  • Added DLSS3
  • Added new options for Upscaling / AA-settings (they reset every time options are opened)
  • Some changes in lighting render
  • Luciana and Mona's textures updated
  • Jiggle physics updated for boobs on many characters (not final, work required)
  • Added jiggle physics for draenei ass and thighs
  • Added new location for the game finale
  • Fixed a plethora of bugs in the landscape and animations
While the game's canon ending is featured in this update, it's not yet the final version of the game. Due to already being behind on the normal development schedule, we decided to cut it here and do one more update after this for the additional content, technical polish and bug fixes we think the game needs and deserves.
HOW TO USE SAVE: There is a save included to skip to the new content "Save10.sav".
  1. Find the file in "gamefolder/SaveGames/" (Gamefolder = here you unrar'ed the game)
  2. Check ReadME.txt
  3. Write in the folder navigation panel "%localappdata%\OST_Game\Saved\SaveGames" put Save10.sav there.
  4. Start game and load slot 10. (edited)
Walkthrough: (v0.9b) Gdrive: Google Drive MEGA: Mega Charlotte (optional, upstairs of the inn), Mona and Luciana (optional, inside Mona's house, secret path required), Stormy (mandatory, on the beach), Blacksmith (optional, sell the goblin hunter's bow) (edited)
Anyone know anything about that secret path?

MoreNow

Nov 25, 2017
after interacting with a character and completing the dialogue, i am walking around as invisible, with my player character stationary, still standing at the NPC i was talking to.

Great!

MoreNow

Nov 25, 2017
I never understood = what's the problem with adding the ability to "SAVE \ LOAD" ? It's very annoying to replay the game every time X_X
there is a save file included.
but i think its bugged...
my player keeps becoming invisible after talking to people... wtf!

kasata

Mar 28, 2017
The save file from the previous version works just fine, only have to replay that small bit before the new content.
Update was really solid imo, they did spoil quite a few of the scenes but it was still really good, minus the bugs here and there.

nossiob

Jul 28, 2017
oooh good to see that auril added dlss now

edit: im facing an issue now that when i go into settings, the nvidia dlss settigns dont go away anymore and are stuck on my screen no matter what

Hopeshpo

Donor
Oct 20, 2017
oooh good to see that auril added dlss now

edit: im facing an issue now that when i go into settings, the nvidia dlss settigns dont go away anymore and are stuck on my screen no matter what
The "X" key brings up the nvidia menu. Sometimes when you go to the "Options" menu before pressing "X" key the nvidia menu would just stay there.
In that case, save your game so you wouldn't lose your progress by pressing "Z", close the game and re-lunch it. now, before clicking on the "Options" menu press "X" to toggle the nvidia menu.

Reactions: gragos

adelmilan

Jun 11, 2019
The "X" key brings up the nvidia menu. Sometimes when you go to the "Options" menu before pressing "X" key the nvidia menu would just stay there.
In that case, save your game so you wouldn't lose your progress by pressing "Z", close the game and re-lunch it. now, before clicking on the "Options" menu press "X" to toggle the nvidia menu.
who's the girl ?

minorboy12

May 6, 2018
where do i get the supplies luxia asked for?
Do the quest on the beach part. Go through the gate, go right. Follow the path. You will find a pirate girl with big boobs on the beach next to a wooden boat. Talk to her, get the supply under water. It's by the rock next to the sunken boat. Talk to the pirate girl again. go back to innkeeper. Talk with Luxia.

Xolvath

May 24, 2017
Do the quest on the beach part. Go through the gate, go right. Follow the path. You will find a pirate girl with big boobs on the beach next to a wooden boat. Talk to her, get the supply under water. It's by the rock next to the sunken boat. Talk to the pirate girl again. go back to innkeeper. Talk with Luxia.
Can you tell after that,where is the girl that hermit want

3.00 star(s) 24 Votes