stepstep77

Apr 23, 2020
when i try to go to the beach my game doens't respond anymore and it crashed with a error someone have this problem? Im using an AMD gpu (6700).
disable raytracing in the option and turn everthing to low before getting to the beach once you speak whit the captain you can try to open options and turn everything back on to epic even raytracing can be enabled again i got the same problem but this solved it for me

stepstep77

Apr 23, 2020
Have the same problem, tried to drop the settings to a minimum, windowed - nothing worked so far. This is a bitch crash, as the whole game runs flawlessly.
disable raytracing in the option and turn everthing to low before getting to the beach once you speak whit the captain you can try to open options and turn everything back on to epic even raytracing can be enabled again i got the same problem but this solved it for me

kukaaa

Feb 11, 2021
Im on some quest in the forest where i need to ask other girls to open some portal and cant find anyone

Blerhblerb

May 5, 2018
So how's Auril and Co. doing? Are they planning to release 1.0 for Bib2? Start work on new episode? Or still working on Silicon Lust?

Edit: Nevermind, just saw they posted SL update preview on their Twitter feed on March 12th.

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: big_shl0m0

PervyMage32

Jul 29, 2017
It's absolutely infuriating that Auril finally implemented a functioning Save system in one of their games... but using it bricks the whole damn game, making it worthless. And they still haven't added a gallery. They're an amazing artist, but come on man. It sucks having to redo every quest and cinematic in the game just to see one or two, especially when the game is prone to crashing so much. It crashed on me just while I was trying to skip through the opening.

Edit: apparently, it doesn't brick the game, but you have to delete a local created file, which is really annoying. Very unstable release, but it's lewd and fun, at least.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lotrek_

Mr_SID133

Dec 5, 2019
Well, I haven't been following the game's updates for several months now. I hope that since November some additional content has been added that was version 0.99b of what I had seen in some videos. It doesn't say anything about new scenes but we'll have to try.

SmartSelect_20240403-210437_X.jpg

Pa3uk

Jul 22, 2017
Why are the latest games so poorly optimized? o_O
All the previous ones worked fine (I even used the SPEED HACK -"cheat engine" to run fast, and it loads the system, but I still saw more than 30 FPS)... and these games are not playable at all X_X

AlmaVanilla

Jun 24, 2018
Anyone can give me the list of which order i should play all the whorecraft please ? I didn't find anything could help me to know and i would really love play all the game in the right order :)

Texon

Jan 30, 2019
Anyone can give me the list of which order i should play all the whorecraft please ? I didn't find anything could help me to know and i would really love play all the game in the right order :)
I would start here: https://f95zone.to/threads/whorecraft-the-chronicles-of-alexstrasza-auril.2534/
there you will find the complete chronicles.
After that you should join the discord there you will find the rest of the games, have fun!
Or you can join the Discord right away and download all games straight from there.

Pa3uk

Jul 22, 2017
how to fix this ?
1) Delete FULL file in =\AppData\Local\OST_Game
2)PC? Potatio? -Update drivers - (Amd or Nvidia) (DX online) + Microsoft Visual C++ ( VCRedist ) , NET Framework ....
3)This error also occurs if your system does NOT see DX12! Those. your card does not support it, therefore this is an error because the game is for 12 DX!
4)If you have a Linux (Mac) system, there may be a problem...
5)The most TERRIBLE solution (you have a broken version of Windows) you need to reinstall it -_- The system must be MINIMUM version 22h2
6)
It’s very stupid (but it might help) to write a command in a shortcut (by creating it on the desktop) -force -d3d11
Example!!!!-
D:\Games\Blue2\blue2\Binaries\Win64\Blue2.exe -force -d3d11
And this is stupid because there are no libraries in the game 11 DX -_- BUT in some games (50 to 50) it helped...
5)If you are using a LAPTOP and you have 2 cards, then in the driver settings, you must disable the discrete card and set the priority to the main one (2 cards can spoil the game and cause a crash)... in the driver settings Nvidia makes this very simple...

Last edited:

kasata

Mar 28, 2017
I only managed to find one scene with Bessi at the farm, looked around but couldn't find anything about a secret scene which usually gets on official release.

Episode is finally done though, didn't think I'd see the day, if the next one is also gonna take years to finish then we're in for a rough time if it's not something that people like. Any subs around btw ? did they say anything about the next episode ?

lordlundar

Sep 30, 2017
The order is as follows:

-Chapter 1
--Episode 1
--Episode 2
--Episode 3
--Episode 4
--Episode 5
-Chapter 2
--Episode 1
--Prologue
--Episode 2
--Episode 3
--Epilogue

The Tails series are individual stories that can be played in any order (though Blue is Better 1 and 2 should be played sequentially). For the sake of getting the references it's advised to play them after the Whorecraft Chapters and the order is:

- Archmage Alori
- Blue is Better 1
- Lewd Red Riding Hoof
- Joyous Reunion
- Rekindling of the Red
- Blue is Better 2

The XXXMas episodes are annual releases and have no relation to any other stories apart from characters and can be played at any time in any order.

Reactions: test89

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
BlueIsBetter2-1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Reactions: v1ker092
3.10 star(s) 23 Votes