TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Wut?

Did you call the greatest and most widely known Witcher in their lore .... weak?

Also, you're wrong.

He can kill the lesser versions, he can't fight actual Vampires. The Elder One 1 shots him in the game if you piss him off, he's even stronger than that in the books. Geralt doesn't even have a look in.
Yeah, I would bet his ghoul could take those out without batting an eye. XD

• Haha
Reactions: whitebeard777

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
A Harem game with no Femdom, or NTR? Don't tease me! :love: Now just need some incest and we are a go! ;)
Looks great but what are the system req? More than a standard RenPy game? I play on a potato PC that can't even run Subverse. :cry:

Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
A Harem game with no Femdom, or NTR? Don't tease me! :love: Now just need some incest and we are a go! ;)
Looks great but what are the system req? More than a standard RenPy game? I play on a potato PC that can't even run Subverse. :cry:
They are higher than Renpy, but not near as much as Subverse, it's 64 bit, but closer to Renpy than subV.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Bloodguard

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Finished prolouge mission, and tis gut. And is there only one mission (for now) or i'm blind f***?
Yes, there is only the one quest for now, after that is just the freeroam, where you can hunt for eggs, and play with the maids, ghoul, and The Mistress.

Last edited:

enel777

May 14, 2020
Wut?

Did you call the greatest and most widely known Witcher in their lore .... weak?

Also, you're wrong.

He can kill the lesser versions, he can't fight actual Vampires. The Elder One 1 shots him in the game if you piss him off, he's even stronger than that in the books. Geralt doesn't even have a look in.
Geralt defeats detlaff with ease(a higher vampire). True that he can't defeat the elder one because it doesn't lead to the true ending and you miss the chance to fuck Syanna. Mc of this game would lose against Geralt even the Wild hunt hunt was no match for Geralt. Cool genre and a decent choice of tags but the Mc is a lazy bum. It's obvious that the dev of this game has a massive amount of talent so I look forward to future projects.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Dhampir: "I LICKED it, so she is mine, and mine, and mine, and mine! Not yours!" :p

View attachment 1547164

I see... so that's what Paradox Interactive meant when they told us that they put more competent team to work on their latest game. "It's a dead man's party, who could ask for more? Everybody's coming, leave your body at the door..."

Congrats TheDevian on your first game, THX for sharing it with us. :sneaky:
Are you a karma bot?

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Also imagine playin an MC that's literaly Sauron tier. How boring. It's better for a game and a story to be Saruman.
Sauron is weak he lost big time first to Isuldur and then to Frodo. Enel one shots Sauron.
Sauron was nothing but a supped up maiar. IE all of the wizards were maiar, powerful, but not god tier. If Sauron wasn't the Saruman equivalent for Morgoth (who was just one step down from god tier) and also hadn't stolen the knowledge to create rings of power... he would never have been a threat to Middle Earth and still no real threat to Arda. Especially after being dispatched several times. He does get props for cunning though.

Yeah, my nerd is showing, but the Encyclopedia of Arda is fucking addictive. Nobody does backstory like Tolkien. Most people make character origins, Tolkien did entire world/race/god origins... then invented languages for them. That is the real god tier.

Shas'O

Feb 3, 2018
Haven't tried the game yet, but iirc a Dhampir is born from a human mother and vampire father, or is it the other way around in this one?

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
I am sorry, normally I don't do this but what the hell are you talking about enel777 ? Witcher is my jam. I read, watched and played everything even barely connected to the lore. I dare to say I know most if not everything there is about the whole shebang sooo I just must call your bs out.

Geralt defeats detlaff with ease(a higher vampire).
1st of all, you are talking about games or rather one particular game AND IT OWN RULES. 2nd - Witcher games aren't canon at least according to the creator, Mr Sapkowski. I am not saying games are bad because it's clearly not true, I love them very much but everything you base your knowledge on is just what CDPR came up with on their own. In books there is not a lot about Vampires so clearly they had to do something to even tell this story. Soooo because it is a game you had to fight a boss and you had to be able to defeat him to move forward, (yes defeating a higher vampire in combat is possible, Regis was defeated but I don't want to spoil too much). That's interesting and exciting but the truth is you cannot kill higher vampires. Nothing and no one can EXCEPT another higher vampire. They won't do it though because there are so few of them left, because they don't care about humans and mostly because more then anything living forms are just pests for them, annoyance ok maybe except Regis. Normally no Witcher would even try to fight higher vampire because its a suicide and because they are so rare. Mostly they just avoid any contact.

Netflix witcher show, season 2 episode 1
Something like that more or less does really happen but Geralt almost loses that fight and we are only talking about 1 Bruxa here. If not for Nivellen, Geralt would die there. So NO, in reality I don't think Geralt would be able to defeat the higher Vampire. Thing about Witcher idea, the beauty of it is that MC\Geralt isn't almighty.

True that he can't defeat the elder one because it doesn't lead to the true ending and you miss the chance to fuck Syanna.
Again what are you talking about?
Even if Geralt wanted to, he cannot defeat the Elder, even Regis would be useless against him. The soul reason or rather Elder ability to summon a Vampire should give you a hint.

Mc of this game would lose against Geralt even the Wild hunt hunt was no match for Geralt.
At this point I am starting to question if you are trolling or just lacking any basic knowledge whatsoever.

Cool genre and a decent choice of tags but the Mc is a lazy bum.
I cannot speak for Devian but knowing him and understanding the concept of the beginning I bet there are a lot of things that will yet happen. Probably a lot of things for MC to do?

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: HansDampf788

enel777

May 14, 2020
I am sorry, normally I don't do this but what the hell are you talking about enel777 ? Witcher is my jam. I read, watched and played everything even barely connected to the lore. I dare to say I know most if not everything there is about the whole shebang sooo I just must call your bs out.

1st of all, you are talking about games or rather one particular game. 2nd - Witcher games aren't canon at least according to the creator, Mr Sapkowski. I am not saying games are bad because it's clearly not true, I love them very much but everything you base your knowledge on is just what CDPR came up with on their own. In books there is not a lot about Vampires so clearly they had to do something to even tell this story. Soooo because it is a game you had to fight a boss and you had to be able to defeat him to move forward, (yes defeating a higher vampire in combat is possible, Regis was defeated but I don't want to spoil too much). That's interesting and exciting but the truth is you cannot kill higher vampires. Nothing and no one can EXCEPT another higher vampire. Thing is, they won't do it because there are so few of them left and because they don't care about humans, ok maybe except Regis. Normally no Witcher would even try to fight higher vampire because its a suicide and because they are so rare. Mostly they just avoid any contact.

Something like that more or less does really happen but Geralt almost loses that fight and we are only talking about 1 Bruxa here. If not for Nivellen, Geralt would die there. So NO, in reality I don't think Geralt would be able to defeat the higher Vampire.
Lol I know Geralt can't Kill higher vampires, It takes a higher vampire or an elder one to do so and really bringing up netflix crap. Geralt can beat any higher vampire with ease once he gets serious. Detlaff wasn't even a challenge for Geralt he could take on another higher vampire with ease.

Reactions: KingWeWuz

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
Lol I know Geralt can't Kill higher vampires, It takes a higher vampire or an elder one to do so and really bringing up netflix crap. Geralt can beat any higher vampire with ease once he gets serious. Detlaff wasn't even a challenge for Geralt he could take on another higher vampire with ease.
This is not a place for such a discussion but yes Netflix is crap and no Geralt would very probably NOT be able to defeat any higher vampire in any sort of fight. Games arent canon. Speaking of defeat, Geralt wouldnt even had any chance against Bonds of Blood MC. Read a little, Geralt isnt some supernatural being. He is just a Witcher. Thats all I say on the topic.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Haven't tried the game yet, but iirc a Dhampir is born from a human mother and vampire father, or is it the other way around in this one?
You are right on the money, yes.

Male vampires can occasionally remain fertile for a while after being turned with some effort, if they were particularity active in life, but they soon lose their drive after a few decades. Female vampires, on the other hand, are mostly infertile, but their sex drive only gets stronger as they get older.

Though a dhampir is still half alive, so they do not suffer from the same issues as their full-blooded counterparts. They have the best of both worlds, able to stay stiff as a corpse, as well as the drive to use it. ;)

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
This is not a place for such a discussion but yes Netflix is crap and no Geralt would very probably NOT be able to defeat any higher vampire in any sort of fight. Games arent canon. Speaking of defeat, Geralt wouldnt even had any chance against Bonds of Blood MC. Read a little, Geralt isnt some supernatural being. He is just a Witcher. Thats all I say on the topic.
Yeah, you guys can feel free to take this over to the Mistress's Lounge, where there are less requirements about what we can discuss.

• Red Heart
Reactions: rKnight

Shas'O

Feb 3, 2018
You are right on the money, yes.

Male vampires can occasionally remain fertile for a while after being turned with some effort, if they were particularity active in life, but they soon lose their drive after a few decades. Female vampires, on the other hand, are mostly infertile, but their sex drive only gets stronger as they get older.

Though a dhampir is still half alive, so they do not suffer from the same issues as their full-blooded counterparts. They have the best of both worlds, able to stay stiff as a corpse, as well as the drive to use it. ;)
So I assume the MC is as much a sex toy as he is an enforcer? Also, "mostly infertile" implies exception, should I hope? (I am a preggo fetish

Oh, and there must be werewolves down the line somewhere, correct? I want to see them act like bitches in heat

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes