TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
nah were good it showed as complete as i looked threw i j thought there was lil more story, so i though i fucked up the game :unsure:
Ah, okay, glad to hear there was no bug. Yeah, it was short, since we had a ton of systems to create, and we wanted to introduce the world and the style. This is more of a prelude than a real chapter. All of the others are much longer, and give you more control over what happens.

We are also looking at some smaller QoL updates in the meantime.

Dnutz

Apr 24, 2021
Ah, okay, glad to hear there was no bug. Yeah, it was short, since we had a ton of systems to create, and we wanted to introduce the world and the style. This is more of a prelude than a real chapter. All of the others are much longer, and give you more control over what happens.

We are also looking at some smaller QoL updates in the meantime.
hmmm, how many monster girls are we looking to get? species wise as well?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
hmmm, how many monster girls are we looking to get? species wise as well?
Mostly vampires, ghouls, and werewolves, but there are a couple other surprises planned as well. Not counting the maids, there are about 40 women in the game, give or take.

Reactions: rKnight

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I really like the redhead and I am looking forward to more content with her. I also appreciate the fact that combat can be skipped.

Good luck with the game!
Thanks, I plan to have a number of redheads, you've met three so far (counting the maid), and there are several others in the works.
While we like the combat, we are well aware that not everyone does, and even those of us who do like it, might not always be in the mood to deal with it, so we wanted to make sure there was a way to always win, that made more sense than just 'press x to win'.

Thanks! We are hard at work on the next installment.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Red Heart

CainKova

Feb 25, 2020
The game looks amazing, I see character creation tag. Is the protagonist's chest hair customizable? I'm not a fan of body hair (I have nothing against pubic hair, i just dont like armpit/chest hair), I think it's because I'm Brazilian kk(ha ha).

And one more thing, will the game have futa/trans content? It fits perfectly with the style.

Last edited:

Houtamelo

Game Developer
Jul 25, 2017
The game looks amazing, I see character creation tag. Is the protagonist's chest hair customizable? I'm not a fan of body hair, I think it's because I'm Brazilian kk(ha ha).
Body hair isn't customizable, though I'm brazilian as well and didn't knew the hair hate was a thing here.

Reactions: TheDevian

CainKova

Feb 25, 2020
Body hair isn't customizable, though I'm brazilian as well and didn't knew the hair hate was a thing here.
Foi uma piadinha (Brazilian wax e etc). Não é ódio, como eu sou BI o visual do protagonista é importante para mim, cabelo no peito só me broxa mesmo.

Reactions: Houtamelo

Houtamelo

Game Developer
Jul 25, 2017
Foi uma piadinha (Brazilian wax e etc). Não é ódio, como eu sou BI o visual do protagonista é importante para mim, cabelo no eito só me broxa mesmo.
I mentioned the word "hate" as an exaggeration so I apologize if it sounds agressive.

Reactions: CainKova

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
The game looks amazing, I see character creation tag. Is the protagonist's chest hair customizable? I'm not a fan of body hair (I have nothing against pubic hair, i just dont like armpit/chest hair), I think it's because I'm Brazilian kk(ha ha).

And one more thing, will the game have futa/trans content? It fits perfectly with the style.
Yeah, I wish I could make them more customizable, but with this style game, it's just not an option.

As for your other question...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Huh, Interesting. Had no idea that TheDevian wasw a game dev. Downloading just because he's cool! :)
Thanks, this is my main game, though I help with a handful. lol

Hope you like it, we plan to have some more things added soon, like finishing leveling system.

Drakan47

Dec 17, 2018
Question: every sex scene brings up a textbox saying "new scene added to gallery"... where is said gallery?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Question: every sex scene brings up a textbox saying "new scene added to gallery"... where is said gallery?
The ghoul records them all, so you can watch them again on her TV/VCR. ;)

There is also a gallery for the Easter Eggs, which is in the MC's bookshelf, in his room.

• Red Heart
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes