Pancho65

Jul 4, 2021

Overview:
- In a sinister world, where monsters of all types prowl the night,
you are one such creature who hunts down those who are foolish enough to break the city's laws.

- You begin the game as a 'Dhampir', or half-vampire,
in the service of the most potent vampire anyone you had ever seen 'The Mistress',
the leader of the 'Kesamaan', a sect of Vampires she started to help maintain 'The Façade',
and keep her people from causing problems for the human world. You will traverse her city, and enforce her laws,
as she rules the night with an iron fist ...yours.

Thread Updated: 2022-01-16
Release Date: 2022-01-16
Developer: Svengali Productions - - - - TheDevian - Houtamelo - - - The Mistress's Lounge - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English, Spanish, and Russian
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Hello. It's really a nice game but i have a question about it. I have finished the first quest and saved the wolf girl and returned to the mistress but i can't continue any further in the game. Isn't ther any more content in the first chapter? Thank you .

Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Hello. It's really a nice game but i have a question about it. I have finished the first quest and saved the wolf girl and returned to the mistress but i can't continue any further in the game. Isn't ther any more content in the first chapter? Thank you .
Thanks! There is no more 'story' content at that point, it was just the prelude story-wise, but you can still run around, have fun with some of the women, look for eggs, and what not.

The rest of the chapters will all be much larger, but we had a lot of game mechanics to build for this version, so I kept the story part short and simple. The quests will be more complex in the future as well, with far more options.

We should have an update soon, with some fixes, the ability to 'level up' (sort of), after the end of this fight (don't worry, you won't have to replay that part), a new UI, and a message when you reach the end of the story part.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
it was pretty fun and i enjoyed it. found a few easter egg type items as well. thank you for putting this out for free so that us poorer bastards of the internet can still have some fun
Thanks, I am glad you enjoyed it!

There are 10 Easter Egg things to find total, the next version will make that easier to know.

Supporters will get it sooner, but I will put each chapter out for everyone once it is ready. (y)

Reactions: moesanrath

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
A small update for those of you not following us on Patreon and Subscribe Star.

I have finished posing the main bar scene, and I am rendering them while I work in the next 4 short scenes, after the first quest for chapter 2 will almost be done. I need to do some more combat sprites for it as well, and then the debriefing stuff.

We decided to break chapter 2 into parts so that you will not have to wait as long for more content, so once that I done, I will start working on some new sex scenes while they are doing the post work and putting everything together for testing.

Our new post work helper is hard at work touching up the stuff from the last chapter, to make it look better, and our programmer is working on updating the UI, to improve that between his other work.

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
The game is going to have a lot more stuff in future updates, Devian if i recall correctly learned a lot of stuff from scratch when we started talking about making a game, i wanted the art style and engine he used since i do not like Honey are what ever that engine/art is called. The script is pretty large with many characters and Devian is going to do all he can to complete the game and make sure it is good. I am pretty sure he wants to make more games after this one.
Just want you and others to know that the game is going to have more content and is going to be completed as long as nothing gets in the way.

BTW most of the credit goes to him since i only helped with ideas and character design/looks and names. I am not a writer nor do i know how to use game engines.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
The game is going to have a lot more stuff in future updates, Devian if i recall correctly learned a lot of stuff from scratch when we started talking about making a game, i wanted the art style and engine he used since i do not like Honey are what ever that engine/art is called. The script is pretty large with many characters and Devian is going to do all he can to complete the game and make sure it is good. I am pretty sure he wants to make more games after this one.
Just want you and others to know that the game is going to have more content and is going to be completed as long as nothing gets in the way.

BTW most of the credit goes to him since i only helped with ideas and character design/looks and names. I am not a writer nor do i know how to use game engines.
Had to learn Daz and Blender, because I want to make as much of the stuff as I can on my own. I am even making my own textures now.
alley sump unknown.png

Yes, there are 7 chapters, each one larger than the last, and the cast is huge. There are 5 main women, and about 50-60 side and background people so far. The plot is mostly done, I just need to add things for the companions, sex scenes, and some other changes that we are making, since I have found a much better coder than I had ever hoped when I was writing the script. Thanks again to Houtamelo for all of his hard work, bringing this little creation to life.

Samsagce27

Oct 23, 2018
I like it, lot of potential in it ! one the other side, dude ! just dont call first chapter complete release something that is the intro...i downloaded it full of hope just to end up doing 15+ something minutes of gameplay ^^"

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Well, I got a new 1600wt power supply, so that I could use the new 3090 I bought, and it fried all 5 of my internal drives. So now my main computer is a useless piece of metal. I might have enough money left to replace one of them, but not the software that was on it, or anything else.

I did not lose all of my work, but I also can't get to a lot of what is left either right now. I did manage to get the new renders uploaded last night, so we can still work on those, and I can do some simple stuff on my backup, but nothing hard.
I like it, lot of potential in it ! one the other side, dude ! just dont call first chapter complete release something that is the intro...i downloaded it full of hope just to end up doing 15+ something minutes of gameplay ^^"
Thank you, but I didn't call it a complete release, just Chapter 1, but they put a .0 on there, which I left when I got the thread because we do plan on putting out some updates for it as I mentioned in my last post.

It is short, but there are also a bunch of things than can be done after the story, like some sex scenes and collecting the Easter Eggs and stuff. We are hoping to have a new test for supporters soon, but that might take me a bit longer than I was planning, thanks to my computer blowing up. :cry:

• Wow
Reactions: rKnight and Nulldev

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
***Update***
I might be able to recover 3 of them, but my os and game drives are toast. There is a chance that I might be able to save the 3 bigger ones (14tb, 12tb, and 3tb), but I need to be able to find and replace the circuit boards on them, and I am struggling to find the right models.

Going to cost me a good bit at a bad time, but hopefully it will only set me back a bit of time, I will try to cobble something together out of what I have left to work with in the meantime, that won't crash on me any time I try to do anything hard, like ...run for a day.

The first one I will try to save is the one with my daz downloads and all my Blender work (and the videos I made), the rest is less important.

I will keep you all informed as best I can.

***Update 2***

I found an old, barely working HDD that had an os already on it, and managed to get it working, even got the new video card working with it, but I can't install the drivers on it due to the version of 10 that it is. So at least I know the rest of the hardware is still working. Hopefully, I can get the replacement parts ordered soon, and get back up and running.

Last edited:

Enigmanic

Nov 4, 2019
Good game so far. I like the theme and I really enjoy the combat gameplay. The animations could use a little fine-tuning but this game certainly has potential.

There's only one real thing that bothers me so far, the werewolf Kellesha. I don't find her attractive at all. Her face looks a bit like a man's face. I really couldn't get interested in her.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Good game so far. I like the theme and I really enjoy the combat gameplay. The animations could use a little fine-tuning but this game certainly has potential.

There's only one real thing that bothers me so far, the werewolf Kellesha. I don't find her attractive at all. Her face looks a bit like a man's face. I really couldn't get interested in her.
Thank you. I am working on improving with every animation, and some of those are kind of old now. Hopefully, I will have better luck in the next chapter's scenes...

Yeah, I have been having some issues with her, not only lighting (which makes more difference than you might think), but some broken morphs keep affecting certain models, even after I think I have it fixed, and she is one of the worst offenders.

That said, there are going to be dozens of women in the game, and I figure there are going to be some we like, and others we don't for everyone (I know there are a few I am not that fond of, lol). But, you will be able to have fun with all of them, or none, if you don't like her, you won't be forced to do anything with her, other than help her people. Even the story related sex scenes can be avoided.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
***UPDATE***
I managed to get my spare computer up and running again, with much better parts (and worse OS)... I am still trying to get everything set back up, but it is progress. The good PC should be able to start to work in another week, when I get the next set of parts. I am still going to be slow for a little bit longer, but once this is done, things will really pick up, as I have already replaces a broken 970 with a 2080ti, and will soon have a 3090 in the main pc, with a threadripper3. Things will really speed up then.

Mr.Hunter69

Apr 5, 2021
man this is guuuuuuuud stuff ha :D for 1 quest i had so much fun .. cant wait to see u guys on next part itsssssssssss soooooooo cool welldone

• Star-struck

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
man this is guuuuuuuud stuff ha :D for 1 quest i had so much fun .. cant wait to see u guys on next part itsssssssssss soooooooo cool welldone
Thank you, despite my computer problems, I am hard at work on the next chapter. Working on an animation now.

Reactions: Mr.Hunter69

BonkTime

Jan 11, 2021
This is really enjoyable, as someone who enjoys my WoD games it's quite fun starting a game and having a decent idea of wtf is going on.

My only ask is if possible when you complete the next parts, can you add a little popup that tells us that we've finished all the story that's been made so far? I may have spent a while trying to progress the story before figuring out it was just the first quest :ROFLMAO:

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes