TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I know this concerns the undead but is there something similar to pregnancy/impregnation content possible or planned?
Not in the early game, I do have something in mind for later, but I shouldn't say too much about it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Greebz

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
TheDevian, I think you forgot to change the version number that is located at the bottom right of the screen in the game menu. Because it says v:0.27c not v1.0
Thanks, yeah, he forgot to change that. lol
But yeah, like Houtamelo said, that was the last test build number, and we didn't need to change anything on it.

Last edited:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Is it possible for Mc to have both full charisma and full dominance at the same time, just like in The Mistress, in a girl?
Yes, when making your character, you can click advanced at the top right, and spend your points manually. You can max out up to 4 stats at the start of the game, and we plan to let you raise some more later.

Reactions: DrFree and Endrju

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Are the lesbian scenes avoidable? And I'll hope that you make the mc stronger than the mistress or I won't play this game.
All sex scenes are avoidable.

He can't be physically stronger, but just try it out and you will see. Physical strength is not the only form of power after all.

Reactions: Endrju

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Nah sorry, I don't like weak mc's. Good luck with your game. Would be cool if the mc became the most powerfull creature, would even become a 5€ patreon then.
There is nothing weak about him, he can be the 2nd strongest person in the game, but she is thousands of years old, he is barely over 500, even feeding off her for centuries can't make him equal to her physically. Her strength is literally off the charts, but not being the strongest person on the planet, doesn't make him weak by any stretch.

Even if you don't spend a single point in strength, he is stronger than any human can be, no matter how much they work out, or for how long. Are any of the other MCs you like able to physically stand up to a virtual god? I kind of doubt it. Not being the strongest person in the universe doesn't make one weak, there are more than two levels of strength, it is not be the strongest, or you are weak. No one is going to push you around, unless you chose to do that. If that happens, it is due to a choice you made.

I can't answer your questions without huge spoilers, but rest assured, you are not playing someone who is weak. Just give it a couple scenes or so, and see.
Is it me or are the stat selections a bit like Vampire: The Masquerade Bloodlines
Yes, the stat system was based loosely on that. I was heavily inspired by it and Anne Rice (RiP).

Last edited:

MrStark

Jun 22, 2018
Nah sorry, I don't like weak mc's. Good luck with your game. Would be cool if the mc became the most powerfull creature, would even become a 5€ patreon then.
The MC isn't weak by a long shot, he is just not as strong as the Mistress. Hes the 2nd strongest character in the game most likely, so i don't think you have to worry about this being a wimpy whiney ICSTOR like MC.

Houtamelo

Game Developer
Jul 25, 2017
The game isn't for me. Mc can become the strongest if he really wants to but he doesn't. Good luck with your game. I just don't like femdom cause the mistress could kill in the mc 1 strike otherwise she wouldn't be called mistress. Hope that you'll make a cool mc in the future.
There is, without a shadow of doubt, no femdom content on Bonds of Blood.

Lara Snow

Feb 10, 2020
The game isn't for me. Mc can become the strongest if he really wants to but he doesn't. Good luck with your game. I just don't like femdom cause the mistress could kill in the mc 1 strike otherwise she wouldn't be called mistress. Hope that you'll make a cool mc in the future.
Fragment extracted from Rolling Stone Magazine Jan 2022's article called 'How to overcome a fragile male ego for millenials'.

NakkiMuki

Dec 14, 2021
There are no femdom scenes here yet. For myself, femdom has pimples and allergy-causing shit so I can warmly recommend this game. Female leaders can also be called mistress, so if that was your conclusion about femdom, then you’re wrong. This so-called mistress is completely enchanted by MC in every situation and even calls MC master. Mistress does just as MC says. The MC is the one who takes advantage of the mistress of the right and the left. The only dom there is just MC. As far as strength is concerned, it has been said that, MC is the second strongest so I will not comment on that.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Nope sorry, even the Weak Geralt Of Rivia
Wut?

Did you call the greatest and most widely known Witcher in their lore .... weak?

Also, you're wrong.

He can kill the lesser versions, he can't fight actual Vampires. The Elder One 1 shots him in the game if you piss him off, he's even stronger than that in the books. Geralt doesn't even have a look in.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes