Houtamelo

Game Developer
Jul 25, 2017
When I first started this game, I went to the park and saved a werewolf from certain death, took care of the issue, saw the aftermath from her perspective, then was back at the mansion, when I had access to the map again is when I went through the park again and found the easter eggs, but nothing more, no other dialog, quests or anything different aside from interactions with my ghoul, and mistress.
There is nothing left to do, I still have that main quest stating I need to grab something from home only that is still incomplete, even after I went through the bathroom, the bedroom, entry, secret walkway, upstairs and everything with our ghoul, there is nothing else.
I do not have a log within the game folder or anything like an error message.
Did you go to your house after the first scene (pillar meeting)? Did you had an option to see the tutorial?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
When I first started this game, I went to the park and saved a werewolf from certain death, took care of the issue, saw the aftermath from her perspective, then was back at the mansion, when I had access to the map again is when I went through the park again and found the easter eggs, but nothing more, no other dialog, quests or anything different aside from interactions with my ghoul, and mistress.
There is nothing left to do, I still have that main quest stating I need to grab something from home only that is still incomplete, even after I went through the bathroom, the bedroom, entry, secret walkway, upstairs and everything with our ghoul, there is nothing else.
I do not have a log within the game folder or anything like an error message.
Assuming you met the ghoul in the house, and 'selected' her in the party select room before going to the park, you seem to have done all of it.
You can still go play with The Mistress and ghoul, and drink from the maids, but that should be the end of the prelude.

Reactions: rKnight

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
Assuming you met the ghoul in the house, and 'selected' her in the party select room before going to the park, you seem to have done all of it.
You can still go play with The Mistress and ghoul, and drink from the maids, but that should be the end of the prelude.
Ah alright so I HAVE done it all, how many easter eggs did you plant in the prelude or beta test

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Ah alright so I HAVE done it all, how many easter eggs did you plant in the prelude or beta test
There should be 10 images in that gallery, though one is not an 'egg', per say.

CAn you send us a screen shot of the finished quest log?

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
There should be 10 images in that gallery, though one is not an 'egg', per say.

CAn you send us a screen shot of the finished quest log?
I am not sure how to take a screenshot on this yet, funny I can build computers from scratch and talk someones ear off about hardware, but simple things like this elude me still.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I am not sure how to take a screenshot on this yet, funny I can build computers from scratch and talk someones ear off about hardware, but simple things like this elude me still.
You can take screenshots in the game with either 'S' or 'PrntScrn' by default, or change that in the options, and then drag and drop that image into the text box here.

Or, with any windows program, you can use alt+prntscrn to copy your active window to the clipboard, and then ctrl+V to paste it into an image editor (like paint or photoshop) or this window, for example.

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
You can take screenshots in the game with either 'S' or 'PrntScrn' by default, or change that in the options, and then drag and drop that image into the text box here.

Or, with any windows program, you can use alt+prntscrn to copy your active window to the clipboard, and then ctrl+V to paste it into an image editor (like paint or photoshop) or this window, for example.
Hhmm and none of the suggestions are working, I cant even take a picture of the screen with my S21 ultra and post it for some reason.
WELL my Finished quest log shows my main quest log as go home and gather m,y gear still.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Hhmm and none of the suggestions are working, I cant even take a picture of the screen with my S21 ultra and post it for some reason.
WELL my Finished quest log shows my main quest log as go home and gather m,y gear still.
Finished means you did them already.

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
Just wanted to drop by and say I think you're doing an amazing job here. There was plenty of content for a v0.26 and I hope to see a lot more in the future!
This one's a keeper.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Just wanted to drop by and say I think you're doing an amazing job here. There was plenty of content for a v0.26 and I hope to see a lot more in the future!
This one's a keeper.
Thanks, really. The official release isn't too far down the road, we are still working on it even now, and I am already working on stuff for chapter two. Building sets, and all that fun stuff. ;)

• Red Heart
Reactions: DrFree

Kane_Freeman

Dec 10, 2020
He's not adventising it. He's making it. :p
Wait... what!? When I see this game in his profile I downloaded it without looking at anything about the game. Because I've never found a game supported by this guy to be bad. But if he made this game, it means that I have to keep my expectations higher. I downloaded the game and now I'm start playing with the expectation of pure quality.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Kananartans

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Wait... what!? When I see this game in his profile I downloaded it without looking at anything about the game. Because I've never found a game supported by this guy to be bad. But if he made this game, it means that I have to keep my expectations higher. I downloaded the game and now I'm start playing with the expectation of pure quality.
Thanks!
Yeah, while I help work on a number of games, this one is mostly my baby, with Houtamelo as my coder. I don't think I will ever be truly 'happy' with it, but we are at least getting close to an official public release soon. :sneaky:

Last edited:

Kane_Freeman

Dec 10, 2020
Thanks!
Yeah, while I help work on a number of games, this one is mostly my baby, with Houtamelo as my coder. I don't think I will ever be truly 'happy' with it, but we are at least getting close to an official public release soon. :sneaky:
I don't know which one of you thought it was best to give MC a hot redhead at the beginning of the game, but it made me love the game from the first moment. Redheads FOREVER!
11467343_0.png

Kane_Freeman

Dec 10, 2020
Can you add a section to the codex explaining the characteristics of races? Because I have some questions about races. For example, can werewolves live as long as vampires?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Can you add a section to the codex explaining the characteristics of races? Because I have some questions about races. For example, can werewolves live as long as vampires?
There is a bit about each group under lore, but to answer your question, no, werewolves live about the same as a normal human, give or take.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Anything else you would like to know? It helps me to know what to have in there.

Reactions: Kane_Freeman

Kane_Freeman

Dec 10, 2020
There is a bit about each group under lore, but to answer your question, no, werewolves live about the same as a normal human, give or take.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Anything else you would like to know? It helps me to know what to have in there.
It would have been nice if vampire blood could have extended the life of werewolves (and other races). It would be a nice detail to know that the girls in MC's harem will live as long as MC.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes