TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
It would have been nice if vampire blood could have extended the life of werewolves (and other races). It would be a nice detail to know that the girls in MC's harem will live as long as MC.
Well, you never know, there are always options, most of the girls in the harem will need to be at least ghouls at some point anyway, at least temporarily. Hard to say what all things we learn before the game is over. ;)

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
im bout to try this game wondering if the cheats are there coz i like to use them otherwise i"ll play without it
There is a cheat mode, yes, it helps with combat in general, and allows for you to call in the Mistress to finish fights for you, if you don't want to do it or get overwhelmed.

Just choose, 'I am a god' when selecting your difficulty.

Last edited:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I SEE THE IMAGES LIKE TOYS AND OTHER THINGS in the v0.26 beta] how do u unlock whips dildos or the other items
For now, they are purely decoration. I so plan to add those things later, but this is just the prologue, and more sex will be added for all the women as we go.

ATM, the only toys that are available to use are the Sybian for The Mistress and an egg vibrator for the ghoul.

• Red Heart
Reactions: JuneMarshallxoxo
May 20, 2021
For now, they are purely decoration. I so plan to add those things later, but this is just the prologue, and more sex will be added for all the women as we go.

ATM, the only toys that are available to use are the Sybian for The Mistress and an egg vibrator for the ghoul.
thanks it looks interesting hope there is full replace eventfully

Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
that was fast Version: 1.0 is the full chapter1 ?
Yes, this is the full chapter 1/prelude, there will be 6 more, much larger than this, as this was just the prelude, and designing the systems and all that. Now we can focus on story and content.
Each chapter will get its own version number, but I do not plan to break them up into smaller parts like some games do. So in the end, we will have Chapter 7.XX. The version number will be the same as the chapter number.

Reactions: Kane_Freeman

Kane_Freeman

Dec 10, 2020
Yay, the new update! I'm downloading it right now. I was angry that a harem game I just played forced me to share one of the main girls and use others to break her mind. And I was desperately looking for a game that would lift my spirits. The update arrived just in time. I'm pretty sure this is gonna like medicine to me.

Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Yay, the new update! I'm downloading it right now. I was angry that a harem game I just played forced me to share one of the main girls and use others to break her mind. And I was desperately looking for a game that would lift my spirits. The update arrived just in time. I'm pretty sure this is gonna like medicine to me.
You will have that option here, but like most things in my game, it will be optional. You can have The Mistress help train some new girls and share them with her, or ...not.

Kane_Freeman

Dec 10, 2020
You will have that option here, but like most things in my game, it will be optional. You can have The Mistress help train some new girls and share them with her, or ...not.
I'm not aganist sharing them with women. But I'm aganist to sharing them with men. That game do not give me option. It just forcing me. But I already knew that your game would not force me to do this and would give me options. You didn't even have to tell me. I've been reading your posts for a long time and I know what kind of person you are. That's why I was so happy to hear that you were developing a game.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I'm not aganist sharing them with women. But I'm aganist to sharing them with men. That game do not give me option. It just forcing me. But I already knew that your game would not force me to do this and would give me options. You didn't even have to tell me. I've been reading your posts for a long time and I know what kind of person you are. That's why I was so happy to hear that you were developing a game.
There will be no sharing with other men in this game (and the women are optional), unless you count something like going to sleep with a hooker (optional), or joking about another man's wife (who is not in the game). lol

Greebz

Oct 10, 2020
I know this concerns the undead but is there something similar to pregnancy/impregnation content possible or planned?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Sandbox.. Is this one of the grindy ones or is it fun to play with lots of fun content?
No, any grind is purely optional in this. Even the combat can be skipped by playing god mode, and summoning The Mistress to help.

There is already a good bit of content, up to and including a possible 4way.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes