4.00 star(s) 163 Votes

pk9648

Jul 15, 2019
Hi Guys, Can anyone give me saved zip file for this whole game ( Bones tale the manor). And please tell me if other version of same game is available to download

Reactions: kmarq28

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Hi Guys, Can anyone give me saved zip file for this whole game ( Bones tale the manor). And please tell me if other version of same game is available to download
Check this post. However, I'd encourage you to start the game from zero so you can experience it as it changes the characters.

And for the previous versions, I'm sure you can find them if you do a Google search but you're not gonna find previous versions here since the links get updated with the latest version.

briarjohn

Jul 17, 2018
THIS NEXT LINK IS NOT "THE MANOR", NOR "SURVIVOR GUILT"... THIS IS SOMETHING ELSE ENTIRELY:

(Just a word of warning, it is very weird...)
I like it from what I've seen, but I've only gotten as far as wandering around and the messages that come with that. I've tried going to the starting space again, but it just says not yet. Is there anyway to continue at this point, or is that the end of the preview?

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Are the scenes from 0.12.1 animated ^.^ ? I played the 0.12 but they weren't :)
The "Holiday" events added on 0.12 (and subsequently existing from that point onward) are not animated, they're just still images. We have no idea if the Doc is gonna animate them at some point.

Now, in regards to the "2" scenes added in 0.12.1, both are animated (Martha's BJ & the reworked TJ).

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
It just hurts to witness a game like this slowly dying :((
I disagree with your assessment of the games health.

So the updates move at Summertime Saga's pace or slower.

One artist as opposed to a large team of people working on the art and animation.

Have faith, be patient.

Cheers!!

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
There are saves linked on the Guide which can be found on the OP along with plenty of info to help you play the game.

If you seek a save to bypass playing the game, there is not a comprehensive gallery to be found in this game, you have to play to see all it has to offer.

Cheers!!

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
But during the night is always rainy?
i rember anevent with lucille...
Yes it is. There is no content outside the house during that rain thus far other that the Jules / Velvet scenes.

Get further info from the Walkthrough and the Guide linked on the OP.

Cheers!!

giuse

Aug 15, 2018
Yes it is. There is no content outside the house during that rain thus far other that the Jules / Velvet scenes.

Get further info from the Walkthrough and the Guide linked on the OP.

Cheers!!
thanks but its always raining. i cant unlock the event with lucille in the room near the Kitchen

Golem98

Feb 23, 2018
thanks but its always raining. i cant unlock the event with lucille in the room near the Kitchen

The event you want is the pantry/grind event. The event occurs during the night when you are prompted as to whether or not you want to get out of bed or continue sleeping to the morning. A sound is played and your character will mention it as well as Lucile not being in her bed which will be something that you can see as her room is within your view range. Once you can get out of bed and go to the pantry (beside the kitchen and contains the entrance to the basement and speak with Lucile. Might I add that this event triggers like blades of grass in a wild fire so you may replay it plenty of times and it will eventually come to annoy you as it has to me.

Refer to my guide for any more assistance you require.
Guide Here!

Last edited:

giuse

Aug 15, 2018
The event you want is the pantry/grind event. The event occurs during the night when you are prompted as to whether or not you want to get out of bed or continue sleeping to the morning. A sound is played and your character will mention it as well as Lucile not being in her bed which will be something that you can see as her room is within your view range. Once you can get out of bed and go to the pantry (beside the kitchen and contains the entrance to the basement and speak with Lucile. Might I add that this event triggers like blades of grass in a wild fire so you may replay it plenty of times and it will eventually come to annoy you as it has to me.

Refer to my guide for any more assistance you require.
Guide Here!
thanks but it never happen till ive start the game.
Ill continue play and wait

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes