VN Ren'Py Bound to College [v0.6.9] [pridedrawing]

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Org.Irvin

Dec 25, 2017
Can someone help to get to the scene where Ron gets forced? I tried for several hours, but I can't seem to get it.
1) Need to skip scene with Ned in cafe ignore him
2) On party Ron should totally drank "beer+pills"
after party in dorm
3) MC should got relationship with :
Julian > 0 , Ron < -3
for checking logic of game script you might open file afterparty_logic.rpy in any text editor

Reactions: RedRaven69

perles75

May 16, 2020
thanks! I meant update here though, so that people are more widely informed and the thread goes back on top of the update lists (and maybe the person doing the walkthroughs updates it too, in this way)

perles75

May 16, 2020
The after party has only the scene with Ron and Julian, right? I mean, if you just walk away the chapter simply ends, correct? or there are conditions for which you actually get another scene if you out of the room?

Reactions: RedRaven69

pridedrawing

Game Developer
Jan 25, 2021
The after-party has only the scene with Ron and Julian, right? I mean, if you just walk away the chapter simply ends, correct? or there are conditions for which you actually get another scene if you out of the room?
So far the Afterparty is the furthest point you can go. The next step will be the next morning, so it will still be in the room. But I am looking forward to developing the other story paths and add even new characters.

Reactions: Adamex and perles75

perles75

May 16, 2020
So far the Afterparty is the furthest point you can go. The next step will be the next morning, so it will still be in the room. But I am looking forward to developing the other story paths and add even new characters.
Thanks for the answer! I wasn't sure if the afterparty was exclusively the Ron-Julian scene or if there were other events that could be accessed if you left the room, but from your answer I guess not. Looking forward to the development -although I have an advice: maybe privilege the development of the current cast to the introduction of new characters, the cast is already quite extensive and it'd be nice to know all of them a bit better.

Reactions: Adamex

pridedrawing

Game Developer
Jan 25, 2021
Thanks for the answer! I wasn't sure if the afterparty was exclusively the Ron-Julian scene or if there were other events that could be accessed if you left the room, but from your answer I guess not. Looking forward to the development -although I have an advice: maybe privilege the development of the current cast to the introduction of new characters, the cast is already quite extensive and it'd be nice to know all of them a bit better.
No, there is not more to be discovered yet. This is how far the game goes at the moment. I know you are right in regards to the new character. But there are at least two more characters in the line-up I need to introduce. For once because I already announced them and because they are important for the further story development I have in mind. And I like to create new characters. Still, I agree and we need to get to know the other character in-game better.

Reactions: innes and perles75
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes