VN Ren'Py Bound to College [v0.6.9] [pridedrawing]

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Yeah this game is there to push boundaries CLEARLY!! But that scene with Ron just didn't sit right and I hope in the next update it can be stopped.

Reactions: Nynox

ionpop

Aug 5, 2019
I like the characters, apart from the headmaster and that bitch wife of his. Getting a passing grade seems important but I really don't want to interact with that creep, at all. It would also be helpful to make visible the arrows that change the displayed save page (they are there and work apparently). Maybe more top and dominant content from the MC's perspective?

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Bound to College [v0.10] Walkthrough Mod

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Download: MEGA -

As always if you like the game please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work please consider supporting me on my or .​
Will you be updating?

Reactions: Cy63rPunk

Zorrscha

Dec 2, 2019
I'm so glad we are seeing more Vincent, and I have got to say, totally loving Max!

perles75

May 16, 2020
Yea that was what the game looked like. Instant No Go for me.
There are other ways but there are way slower (I remember for example that you increase your mark slightly when studying with Ned, and I suppose there will be more coming up in the future). The game is called Bound to college so it's clear that it's around submission at different levels, and I like there are stakes and not just dumb people playing with ropes.

I'm not too fazed about the Julian-Ron thing either, first it fits the headmaster and wife perfectly (I like to have a real villain, not just a washed-out one), and then it allows you to choose how much the MC is a bastard or not (we already saw it with Ned) , which I appreciate. It could be also that he feels for Julian and doesn't want him to be punished... interesting moral dilemma. Also the next upcoming scene will probably be about that and I can imagine a variety of outcomes which could have wildly different consequences, which I think it's pretty cool. Looking forward to see how it will work out!

Said that, Max FTW!

pridedrawing

Game Developer
Jan 25, 2021
There are other ways but there are way slower (I remember for example that you increase your mark slightly when studying with Ned, and I suppose there will be more coming up in the future). The game is called Bound to college so it's clear that it's around submission at different levels, and I like there are stakes and not just dumb people playing with ropes.

I'm not too fazed about the Julian-Ron thing either, first it fits the headmaster and wife perfectly (I like to have a real villain, not just a washed-out one), and then it allows you to choose how much the MC is a bastard or not (we already saw it with Ned) , which I appreciate. It could be also that he feels for Julian and doesn't want him to be punished... interesting moral dilemma. Also the next upcoming scene will probably be about that and I can imagine a variety of outcomes which could have wildly different consequences, which I think it's pretty cool. Looking forward to see how it will work out!

Said that, Max FTW!
Thank you. And just to give you a hint:

I want the next update to fit in properly, so it might take a while for it to be released. But I hope, some of your concerns might be addressed then. :)

basicgarlic

Oct 16, 2020
Great game so far. Waiting for the next update.
And to give my two cents on the grades system, maybe add the letter grade (f,d,c,b,a or maybe even with +and-, f,...,a-,a,a+) so for instance from 0 to 20 is f, from 20 to 30 is d, and so on. it's not a very great idea but right now getting to a big score is kinda easy so a bigger scale may be interesting.

Reactions: pridedrawing

perles75

May 16, 2020
And to give my two cents on the grades system, maybe add the letter grade (f,d,c,b,a or maybe even with +and-, f,...,a-,a,a+) so for instance from 0 to 20 is f, from 20 to 30 is d, and so on. it's not a very great idea but right now getting to a big score is kinda easy so a bigger scale may be interesting.
I could add, it would be great if the relationship score with each character is displayed somehow. Maybe the grade display can be clickable and if you click on it the various scores pop up, or something like that

Reactions: pridedrawing

pridedrawing

Game Developer
Jan 25, 2021
Yes, I need to update this urgently.

pridedrawing

Game Developer
Jan 25, 2021
I could add, it would be great if the relationship score with each character is displayed somehow. Maybe the grade display can be clickable and if you click on it the various scores pop up, or something like that
This is also on my to-do list. Even more,
So right now, I am going to finish the next chapter with Ron.

Ridley77

May 5, 2019
Way excited to see this game develop! Also, I'm loving Max :love: Hoping we'll get wrecked in a gym or locker room by him. Great stuff so far!

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Agony's Embrace
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes