VN Ren'Py Bound to College [v0.6.9] [pridedrawing]

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
I think it's a pity that there is no harem route. I know, this way it's more realistic, but I don't want to choose between Ned and Ron, I want both of them. In a threesome as well. Optional invite Julian while we're at it. And if Vincent behaves he's invited to the orgy as well. But making Rob and Ned mutually exclusive - so it seems at this point - is really sad.

Just a quick feedback for pridedrawing.

Reactions: pridedrawing
Aug 14, 2017
I think it's a pity that there is no harem route. I know, this way it's more realistic, but I don't want to choose between Ned and Ron, I want both of them. In a threesome as well. Optional invite Julian while we're at it. And if Vincent behaves he's invited to the orgy as well. But making Rob and Ned mutually exclusive - so it seems at this point - is really sad.

Just a quick feedback for pridedrawing.
I feel this. It's a shame that there's so few (next to none) vanilla slice of life gay harems. There's fifty million harem/incest games out there for straight MC's. Waiting for a dev to flip the script one time.

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
I feel this. It's a shame that there's so few (next to none) vanilla slice of life gay harems. There's fifty million harem/incest games out there for straight MC's. Waiting for a dev to flip the script one time.
As a bisexual I don't even need them completely flipped, just adjusted. ;)

alexxxx000

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2020
The next update will have a big overhaul of all the dialogues thanks to the support I got once I opened the discord server.

Just played the last update and it's clear how much work you put into improving the game. Scenes are fleshed out, typos fixed and just overall great development.
I replayed it over and over, trying new paths and there's a bunch of new stuff, even in older scenes.

I also love the kink aspect of it. The cafeteria scene was top notch, even though I'm not a fan of sounding.
I also like how the characters change their behavior very much so because of your choices. There's lovey-dovey Ned, heartbroken Ned, bullied Ned...
Telling him I loved him and breaking his heart after shouldn't be that much fun haha

Also, Vincent is love.

Great work, I'm very excited for the development of this game and seeing new kinks being added. The first update was a good idea but the execution was a bit tentative. I feel now you've hit your stride.

• Red Heart

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.21 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

• Hey there

turkishgayb

Oct 12, 2019
i was expecting vincent dom top but he seems like slave :/ i hope we will see vincent more and in a dom top position :p and julian is also sooooo hot !

pridedrawing

Game Developer
Jan 25, 2021
There is already some threesome with Ned and Vincent available. For me, there are also technical issues. More people in one scene and my computer simply cannot handle it and the program crashes. So there are limitations to that. Still more variety will be possible...

pridedrawing

Game Developer
Jan 25, 2021
Just played the last update and it's clear how much work you put into improving the game. Scenes are fleshed out, typos fixed and just overall great development.
I replayed it over and over, trying new paths and there's a bunch of new stuff, even in older scenes.

I also love the kink aspect of it. The cafeteria scene was top notch, even though I'm not a fan of sounding.
I also like how the characters change their behavior very much so because of your choices. There's lovey-dovey Ned, heartbroken Ned, bullied Ned...
Telling him I loved him and breaking his heart after shouldn't be that much fun haha

Also, Vincent is love.

Great work, I'm very excited for the development of this game and seeing new kinks being added. The first update was a good idea but the execution was a bit tentative. I feel now you've hit your stride.
Wow, thank you so much for this great feedback!

Reactions: alexxxx000

turkishgayb

Oct 12, 2019
There is already some threesome with Ned and Vincent available. For me, there are also technical issues. More people in one scene and my computer simply cannot handle it and the program crashes. So there are limitations to that. Still more variety will be possible...
guys you heard the guy we MUST support him for more awesome scenes :D so that he can get much better equipment and he can create much more stuff

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes