VN Ren'Py Bound to College [v0.6.9] [pridedrawing]

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

minibw

Feb 25, 2017
While we're here, I know all the boys are really fun so far and of course we want more content with them, but I also hope this game also doesn't just tease us about how twisted the Headmaster and Administrator are, and that they'll eventually put the moves on the MC as well (or, more moves, in the Headmaster's case!). Put that money where that mouth is! Pervy Administrator Path plskthx:ROFLMAO:

pridedrawing

Game Developer
Jan 25, 2021
guys you heard the guy we MUST support him for more awesome scenes :D so that he can get much better equipment and he can create much more stuff
I am very grateful for every support you guys give me. This was not my intention with the post though. I already have a quite decent computer, but I also like to push it to the limits with light and details in the scene and stuff. Therefore I am not sure, but I might just exceed the program's capabilities... :sneaky:

Reactions: turkishgayb

pridedrawing

Game Developer
Jan 25, 2021
While we're here, I know all the boys are really fun so far and of course we want more content with them, but I also hope this game also doesn't just tease us about how twisted the Headmaster and Administrator are, and that they'll eventually put the moves on the MC as well (or, more moves, in the Headmaster's case!). Put that money where that mouth is! Pervy Administrator Path plskthx:ROFLMAO:
I just wish I could just push out all the ideas I already have in mind and show them to you. Or just have the time to lock me in for a month and create it in a row. So I just can tell you: Of course there will be another meeting with the administrator soon, since Vincent already teased us about it. And it will give the game an interesting twist, as well as a new mechanic, I am very excited about. First I will have to learn how to do it, though. So, unfortunately, this will not be happening in the next update. Also, the headmaster will not appear there, but still, he will play his game and influence the relationships in a similar, but different way, like he did with Julian's collar. I won't tell you any more about this.
Just so you know, for both of them I have interesting things planned out already. :cool:

segfaultguy

Nov 3, 2018
The last scene has a route which seems that the three boys can start getting along. I wonder if we'll get a group route or we'll have to just pick one (or two) and stick with them?

streepmo

Jan 5, 2021
I´m loving this game, such a great work with the characters, but is there any new mod for de lastest update? because english is not mi firsh language and it's very hard get the sex scenes :(

AlixWoe

Mar 17, 2021
Bound to College [v0.10] Walkthrough Mod

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Download: MEGA -

As always if you like the game please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work please consider supporting me on my or .​
Bound to College [v0.10] Walkthrough Mod

Features:

Installation:

Download: MEGA -

As always if you like the game please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work please consider supporting me on my or .​
I'm simply looking for the Android version of the game

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
There wasn't perchance any game redesign so we don't have to choose between Ned and Ron anymore? ;)

Nynox

Dec 29, 2018
Okay, the plot in the new update doesn't sit right with me. Like okay, "the headmaster is a creep" as a premise is basically a standard archetype at this point so I'm cool with that I guess, but possibly becoming complicit in my roommate basically date-raping his childhood-bestie in the near future makes me reeeeaaally uncomfortable. Like, FONV: The Frontier level uncomfortable. Can we somehow get a clear path to not have this happen in the future maybe?

Reactions: pilgrim2003

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
Okay, the plot in the new update doesn't sit right with me. Like okay, "the headmaster is a creep" as a premise is basically a standard archetype at this point so I'm cool with that I guess, but possibly becoming complicit in my roommate basically date-raping his childhood-bestie in the near future makes me reeeeaaally uncomfortable. Like, FONV: The Frontier level uncomfortable. Can we somehow get a clear path to not have this happen in the future maybe?
It seems to me, there is a way you can prevent it to happen. But we will know beter only after the next update or if the DEV would be willing to illuminate us :) As I posted earlier, a walkthrough would be rather helpfull as it seems there are many combinations and different routes/outcomes already...

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes