SnowyFrost

Oct 28, 2020
how do i remove this mod?? I downloaded no lapkjogos !!
Hmm, I don't think its removable, I don't know how to remove that, you would have to check that website for an unmodded version.

If you don't mind it in English, you can always download it here on F95.

cummiefex

May 15, 2019
too big, would love a torrent so i dont have to pay into a MEGA sub, after NOPY died theres no other good download alternatives that dont take 6 years to finish

SnowyFrost

Oct 28, 2020
too big, would love a torrent so i dont have to pay into a MEGA sub, after NOPY died theres no other good download alternatives that dont take 6 years to finish
I don't have a mega sub, I just download it on mega, hits cap, use VPN and continue.

Ogre

Mar 29, 2018
Is there a way to get more money? I can't buy the toy raven because I don't have enough cash. I don't want to play the entire game again just to make one different choice on what to buy in the market.

Reactions: Konstantinus

SnowyFrost

Oct 28, 2020
Is there a way to get more money? I can't buy the toy raven because I don't have enough cash. I don't want to play the entire game again just to make one different choice on what to buy in the market.
I assume you're not making the puzzles, the only way for consistent money would be to start on the low social status or easy mode.

Maybe you can try to savefile edit that in to help you.

BrandyYT

Modder
Nov 28, 2020
Braveheart Academy [v2.1] [Chrys] Gallery Unlocker Mod

Features:
Unlocked All Gallery
Added option of Blair Walker Male and Female in Gallery

DOWNLOAD MOD:

You can also find here:

Unofficial Android Port With Mod:

Here

Last edited:

BrandyYT

Modder
Nov 28, 2020
Unofficial Android Port for :

Braveheart Academy [v2.1] + Brandy's Gallery Unlocker + JokerLeader's Walkthrough Mod

Download Apk: ,

Download Apk+Obb: ,

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

if you liked my work, support on Patreon.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
is there a way to cheat time/day in game so can pick every choice for girls in only 1 day? :WaitWhat:

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
reallly devs/their patron loves footjob cuz theres 3 girls scene giving jobs to mc :4Head:
also where i can find those damn pict on every morning day

4.30 star(s) 85 Votes