VirtualElf84

Aug 27, 2017
OMFG okay, so can someone please help me figure out what I'm doing wrong with Monarch's quest? I swear I've got 4 different Foxens futas, females, and males with the swift trait and above lvl 5 but for some reason the option to turn it into Monarch isn't showing up! Why does this game not have a RELIABLE walkthrough yet?!

VirtualElf84

Aug 27, 2017
VirtualElf84
Monarch needs a Swift Foxen of Level 8 or higher.
You ARE trying to turn it in at the Quest Board, right?
No, because when she gives the special request after asking her for her keystone it never seems to show up on the board. Understandably, I assumed there was a different means of completing the quest (because there's no specification as to otherwise, unfortunately). Bah, screw it I'm just gonna delete it and play something else instead, not worth getting frustrated over an unfinished game in development.

Thanks for trying to help me with it, Squark! ^_^ You're good people!

Last edited:
Aug 22, 2021
No, because when she gives the special request after asking her for her keystone it never seems to show up on the board. Understandably, I assumed there was a different means of completing the quest (because there's no specification as to otherwise, unfortunately). Bah, screw it I'm just gonna delete it and play something else instead, not worth getting frustrated over an unfinished game in development.

Thanks for trying to help me with it, Squark! ^_^ You're good people!
There is a second tab on the board for key quests (there are a couple). While this game certainly has its faults, I guarantee that that aspect is working properly.

Game isn't likely to finish development in our lifetimes. Best to just play through what we currently have if you have any interest at all.

Reactions: CrimsonINC

VirtualElf84

Aug 27, 2017
There is a second tab on the board for key quests (there are a couple). While this game certainly has its faults, I guarantee that that aspect is working properly.

Game isn't likely to finish development in our lifetimes. Best to just play through what we currently have if you have any interest at all.
Nah, I mean I agree that it's got so much potential that it's gonna be a LONG time before it's even near the end of development, but that's all the more reason for me to just stop trying. I mean think about it, with all the content that's currently implimented AND the ongoing potential to become even greater, why NOT include a more descriptive means of instruction? On top of that, there's already a TON of animations available for every race in the game, so the devs really should have an in-game tutorial by now to better understand stuff like what you mentioned. Like if you hadn't mentioned it, I never would have known about that, so why even bother if they're gonna put so much into it by now, have still so much more to go, and not make the fundamentals easier to understand? 0_o

Like I said, too frustrating to care at the moment. I'll keep my eye out for changes/improvements to these sorts of matters, of course, because if they weren't an issue for me the game would be EXACTLY what I'm into, but it's just not worth it right now IMO. ^_^ Fun concept for sure, hoping they do something about this soon so I can enjoy it again, but I'm not arrogant enough to suspect they would just for my satisfaction! xD Anyway, like I said I'll keep checking back on each version's changelog but yea, done with it for now.

Tizona

Mar 26, 2018
I liked this game's visual style and monster girl ideas but there is no penetration physics and also lackluster customization, this is super disappointing. I've some interest in cannibalizing its textures for use in Virt-A-Mate but have yet to find someone willing to undertake this as a commission.

JayDoubleDee

Dec 16, 2017
Does anyone know if it's even possible to breed a non-fat cowgirl? I've been pairing them with slender mates but all I get are fatties.

I did manage to breed a slender minotaur girl.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Does anyone know if it's even possible to breed a non-fat cowgirl? I've been pairing them with slender mates but all I get are fatties.

Cowgirls are naturally large. You could try to breed a muscular one or a slender one.

honeyhog

Sep 13, 2022

Lots of things are possible in BOTN but I think that truly slender cows aren't in the basic version of the game.
But you can have them through creator mode editor.

Reactions: JayDoubleDee

JayDoubleDee

Dec 16, 2017
Lots of things are possible in BOTN but I think that truly slender cows aren't in the basic version of the game.
But you can have them through creator mode editor.
I vaguely remember that being an entirely separate .exe but that was some years ago. Is it still a different download or is it accessible through the current game? I vaguely remember some features that looked familiar in the character creator.

honeyhog

Sep 13, 2022
I vaguely remember that being an entirely separate .exe but that was some years ago. Is it still a different download or is it accessible through the current game? I vaguely remember some features that looked familiar in the character creator.
Creator editor is directly in the game. One only needs code to activate it. It can be found for example here in this message under Full List of working codes as of v0.756.9.

Last edited:
Reactions: JayDoubleDee

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
Are you sure it's anal? Developer hates everything about assholes. So I think it could be still vaginal.
My impression of the scene is and has always been that it was derelict basically throwing his hands up in the air and shouting "Fine! Have an anal scene! You get this one scene, now stop asking me for them!"

The scene itself is explicitly butt stuff with a . Whether it is anal or a buttjob is kind of up in the air, but that's more because the animation is incredibly half-assed.

3.90 star(s) 105 Votes