Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
well that gives me hope. It means anal will be properly added as well as the game development continues. A year ago there wasnt even a mention of it.
he has said at patreon and been reported to here that is the only anal that will be in the game. so take it as you will, i do not think he will implement it otherwise.

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
Are the archives broken for anyone else? As in, you download the zip file, and then it breaks when unpacking.

STet

Apr 17, 2020
Are the archives broken for anyone else? As in, you download the zip file, and then it breaks when unpacking.
Did you use the link from the first page? This link leads to a broken archive. Use the link from my post # 6779. This is the link Patreon Build v0.751.5

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
Did you use the link from the first page? This link leads to a broken archive. Use the link from my post # 6779. This is the link Patreon Build v0.751.5
May be wise to update the OP then. Pinging the mods or the thread creator would do the trick.

letmein44

Apr 2, 2018
Just to make sure I'm not being an idiot: traits that only show for one gender (e.g bigger breasts) can't be "carried" by another, right? Meaning that the only way to get them is from the same-sex parent or being Divergent?

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Just to make sure I'm not being an idiot: traits that only show for one gender (e.g bigger breasts) can't be "carried" by another, right? Meaning that the only way to get them is from the same-sex parent or being Divergent?
Busty - Female/Futa
Bulgy - Male/Futa
Not sure about the limitations on Buxom, though.

Aside from having a parent with the Busty trait, yes, Divergent -while at a low % chance- is your only option.

letmein44

Apr 2, 2018
Thanks.

I dropped this a couple years ago and was seeing what was new since. Quite a bit has changed, but a lot of jank is still there - no filtering by trait, no "mark for removal" toggle at the barns for easy selling, no male human running animation, run speed in general is glacially slow given the map size, certain races are much harder to breed since not everything has males while hybrids siphon off even more offspring (basically, certain races need a higher chance for offspring to stay the same race -I think this applies even if futa is enabled but I haven't tested), no small-scale variations in body part size (only the step change from Traits while the character generator shows the tech is already there for this), no direct way to compare two characters in the barn screen, no traits for the PC...

Don't get me wrong, this is has the bones of an amazing game and to my knowledge there's nothing else like it (or at least nothing that's reached anything near this level of development). I just think that there are some low-hanging quality-of-life tweaks that should be pretty easy to do which could take it from janky alpha into entertaining alpha. The game is agonizingly close to being good right now instead of just potentially good.

I assume the dev doesn't read here for feedback?

STet

Apr 17, 2020
whats the diffrence between this and the steam version ?
There are no differences. Any version of the game can be launched both through Steam and without it. This version 0.751 - Public, is available to everyone and is free in , Early and Testing - only for those with a Patreon membership and in Steam is available only for them. More information on the differences between subscriptions can be found on .

Last edited:

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
There are no differences. Any version of the game can be launched both through Steam and without it. This version 0.751 - Public, is available to everyone and is free in , Early and Testing - only for those with a Patreon membership and in Steam is available only for them. More information on the differences between subscriptions can be found on .
Sorry to bother again, but the google drive download is dead, and the Mega one crashes my browser (for some fucking reason).

Could you reupload the current version to google drive and post the link in the thread please?

keeshah

Aug 16, 2020
Sorry to bother again, but the google drive download is dead, and the Mega one crashes my browser (for some fucking reason).

Could you reupload the current version to google drive and post the link in the thread please?
Mega is best downloaded with Chrome, FF has sometimes problems with it.

3.90 star(s) 106 Votes