Joheaster

Mar 19, 2019
i wonder if its possible to change the species of the breeder using the save editor, so change it to like a succubus, cambion or vulwar
You do it using the hex editor. Here's my breeder transformed into a huge Vulwarg with a feral penis. Its alot of fun tinkering around with all the possible outcome. You can even make the breeder have their surprise sex animation
111112eqweeq.png 111111desfsdf.png

Reactions: Synthetic DickGirl

Styl1sh

Feb 15, 2018
i wonder if its possible to change the species of the breeder using the save editor, so change it to like a succubus, cambion or vulwar
Can you tell us how to do it?
I'd adore a guide on how to do that.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You won't find traits in the online editor. I'm using a hex file editor, HxD (any will do, this was the first one I found).
Editing like that might feel intimidating at first, but it's still somewhat easy - BotN saves are a jumbled mix of strings and hex values.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Each creature, including the breeder, is roughly 27KB in size, or a little less than 7k in offset (the values in the left column). Data begins with the character's name, and ends with stats and traits. The order of the creatures is the same as in the game, so if you want to edit the breeder, just search for the first monster's name and scroll up slightly.
Traits are listed as strings in a container, GameplayTagContainer. They consist of the string length in a hex byte increased by one, three zeroes, the string itself, and an ending zero.
The selected trait is 21 characters long, and counting the zero that marks the end of a string, it gives 22, which translates to 16 in hex (1*16 + 6).
Order of traits doesn't matter, but it's the safest to insert them between other traits.
After you are done modifying the traits, you need to change the container count as well - in the middle of that long dotted line, there'll be a number corresponding to how many traits the creature has. Don't forget to change that as well, or it may break the save, ignore some of the traits, or crash the game on load.

Warning, some of the traits don't have immediate impact on the character, or have additional tinkering involved with them.
For example, biggus dickus will work as intended, but adding the boobage trait will have no effect whatsoever. But since you have the trait, you can then breed that monster, and the offspring generated with it will have them working properly. I think stat-changing traits don't work immediately as well. Additionally, the gaudy trait involves a gaudy tag somewhere in the middle of the creature's data. I didn't catch enough fancy monstrosities to figure out how it works yet.

Should I post a list of the traits I found?
Does this help?

UPDATE for version 0.749.5 and up

Last edited:

Nisekoii

Mar 20, 2019
sooooo... just downloaded the game for the first time.
Choose Male and talked to the purple Half-Elf Woman.

After that I started searching for Camillia and even looked at recently uploaded Vids.
She is supposed to be at the first left house, right after you come into town. Standing on Barrels.

There is absolutly nothing for infront of the house. 2 blue plants and some glowing light. Nothing else. Anybody knows a fix? Or am I doing something wrong? 327200

Edit: Downloaded the game 3 time from 3 diffrent links and always the same. Makes me wonder if Im missing something

Last edited:

aedirn

Jan 23, 2018
started searching for Camillia and even looked at recently uploaded Vids.
She is supposed to be at the first left house, right after you come into town. Standing on Barrels.
The dev moved her a few versions ago into this building. (I'm standing right where she used to be.)
dwarf.png

Last edited:
Reactions: babilio

mrsearch

Apr 11, 2018
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Does this help?
If we're changing the traits of a monster and not the breeder how is it going to take affect on the breeder? No matter what I try it freezes on load when attempting to follow this guide. I don't understand how you're editing traits at all. Are we supposed to copy those traits you show as highlighted in the example to the breeder? Where do we place them then. I don't feel that this series of images is very clear. The guide on how to change the species of the breeder was very easy to follow but at least for me, this isn't.

Flubberduck

Sep 14, 2018
Just so I'm not being a moron and missing something obvious - Human Male and Female Lykos still only have one animation? Cowgirl?

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Just so I'm not being a moron and missing something obvious - Human Male and Female Lykos still only have one animation? Cowgirl?
Check the size chart in the middle of your screen. Then check giver height x reciever height to see which scenes are compatible.

Reactions: Gabaw

Styl1sh

Feb 15, 2018
If we're changing the traits of a monster and not the breeder how is it going to take affect on the breeder? No matter what I try it freezes on load when attempting to follow this guide. I don't understand how you're editing traits at all. Are we supposed to copy those traits you show as highlighted in the example to the breeder? Where do we place them then. I don't feel that this series of images is very clear. The guide on how to change the species of the breeder was very easy to follow but at least for me, this isn't.
Breeder is treated as a monster in the save file - it's also first on the list.
Breeder's data starts around offset 1000 (the values on the left side) - the easiest way to find it is searching for the player's name (if you forgot to change it, it should just be breeder) [marked in dark blue].
The race and sex of the breeder is just below written in a plain string. Every string consists of two parts - the 4-byte number in hex that tells how long the string is [marked with light blue], including the zero that indicates the end of it, and series of characters, the text itself [marked in green].
Remember to update the string's length value after you make changes to the text, and make sure there is a zero at the end. If you're too lazy to count and convert the length to hexadecimal, you can just select the text and take the count from the bottom of the window.
Traits are at the end of your character's data, which is a bit less than 7000 further in offset. They are stored the same way, with one significant difference - they're in a container which has an additional value that determines how many traits a character has (it's also hex, no surprise here) [marked green].

novaflamebird

Jun 20, 2019
can someone tell me, if i can edit the girl, no offens but, the brown females with the white hand designs, i don't like them how can i change/remove the design

nullshadow

Nov 19, 2017
Can DragonL or any moderator link the to OP so it gets more exposure. It should also help reduce question load on the thread.

mecha_froggy

Oct 17, 2018
Fixed clothing showing up on wild Nephelym.
Personally, I'd like it if they had clothes. When I used the creator that's usually the first thing I did - dress them. It helped me spot the ones that I made from the crowd more easily. :geek:

Seriously, devs, IMHO you should go the other way and start adding clothes and expanding the clothing options. Let's see some sexy bikinis and lace garters. I want my vulwarg bitch to be wearing thigh-high leather boots when she rides me, dammit. o_O

(Plus it would give you something to do to draw production out for even longer. $$$) ;)

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes