FenrisWolfe

Aug 11, 2017
Question has the shit movement finally been updated? Because being locked into walking speed and having to move around like that was annoying.

Zesstra

Jun 9, 2019
Question has the shit movement finally been updated? Because being locked into walking speed and having to move around like that was annoying.
just pressing W will be a running animation of normal speed... hold SHIFT+W for faster running ... hold CTRL+W for walking animation.. otherwise you're saying the fast running speed is too slow??

Zesstra

Jun 9, 2019
I can't play the game due to missing a component that wasn't in the files.
Others have had this issue in past builds as well... it seems to be related to your graphic card/visual settings... best thing if it was working fine last build is to delete what was extracted and redo it or delete and redownload using another mirror site to see if it resolves itself

ALSO!!!! It seems that save files from .704a DO transfer and are usable with .705a YAY !! or at least mine are :D

FenrisWolfe

Aug 11, 2017
Well this is fucking stupid I just lost an hour of progress because I got stuck in an area you can't get out of. They really need to add something to help you get out of that

Joheaster

Mar 19, 2019
Well this is fucking stupid I just lost an hour of progress because I got stuck in an area you can't get out of. They really need to add something to help you get out of that
If you get stuck just save the game and load that save file. It'll put you back at the ranch with all your progress saved.

DerelictHelmsman

May 2, 2019
*1 MILLION YEARS LATER*
Dev guy: Hmmm, should I make some new animations? Nah I think I'll make some more reskins.
It was left to a vote and hybrids won in a recent poll. Some parts of the hybrids are reskinned so it doesn't take 1 million years. I am a solo developer, and can only do one thing at a time. That being said, I am considering working on other aspects of the 0.7 list before finishing all the hybrids.

armetyle0

Mar 8, 2019
What are your thoughts on people changing breeder's race with hex editor? Can we expect this feature in the future versions?
Since it says something about it in the game already (consumeables being able to change features sometime in the future) I would guess it's already a planned feature.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Since it says something about it in the game already (consumeables being able to change features sometime in the future) I would guess it's already a planned feature.
I hope one of the consumables will allow me to remove some traits from characters (like Grungy, especially since there's almost no visual distinction).

Apr 16, 2018
I hope one of the consumables will allow me to remove some traits from characters (like Grungy, especially since there's almost no visual distinction).
I read at their wiki that grungy WILL be removable through cleaning at the Public Bath, when the public bath will be implemented? I don't know, but I hope it soon~

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

mecha_froggy

Oct 17, 2018
I don't know what DH did in this update, but my FPS has doubled and all the stutters are gone. NICE! :love:

On the downside, I captured literally 20 batgirls in a row and 100% of them had the Grungy trait.

As did 75% of all the other girls of every other race that I captured.

Seems a bit much, just saying.

Last edited:

armetyle0

Mar 8, 2019
I don't know what DH did in this update, but my FPS has doubled and all the stutters are gone. NICE! :love:

On the downside, I captured literally 20 batgirls in a row and 100% of them had the Grungy trait.

As did 75% of all the other girls of every other race that I captured.

Seems a bit much, just saying.
That's why I never upgrade the trait level at the Seraphim in town to higher than 3.
So hard to find a Harpy/Bat without Grungy, Non-Hulky Vulwargs or a Holstaurus without Fat Trait otherwise..

anon707

Jun 13, 2018
best way to get a harpy/bat without grungy is breeding it out (imo grungy shouldn't be an inheritable trait). get some throwaway nephelym without grungy and keep breeding until you get a harpy/bat without grungy. You CAN breed out grungy with two nephelym that have grungy but the chances of it not passing down are even slimmer. its a pain to get rid off but its possible.

Zesstra

Jun 9, 2019
Is there a walkthrough anywhere or can someone give me a quick rundown on how to operate this game?
not really.... you just run around fucking things to capture them, provided you've bought the barns that house them, and breed them all together for the fun of it.

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes