ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
best way to get a harpy/bat without grungy is breeding it out (imo grungy shouldn't be an inheritable trait). get some throwaway nephelym without grungy and keep breeding until you get a harpy/bat without grungy. You CAN breed out grungy with two nephelym that have grungy but the chances of it not passing down are even slimmer. its a pain to get rid off but its possible.
I find it easier to just investigate them before clicking capturing. Though this can only happen if you're the one to instigate the actions. I kinda wish they'd move the suprise bar so you can check the stats of the creature if they pounce on you.

anon707

Jun 13, 2018
I find it easier to just investigate them before clicking capturing. Though this can only happen if you're the one to instigate the actions. I kinda wish they'd move the surprise bar so you can check the stats of the creature if they pounce on you.
I sometimes do that too (especially for when im looking for one that has a preset skin i really love), but when you have the trait levels so high the chances of finding them without grungy is so high its sometimes not worth the time when you can just breed it out. I do know about the little sweet spot in the bat cave area that makes them all despawn so you let new spawns come in quicker, but even then it still takes forever, at least with breeding you can do it in rapid succession and in my own experience it quicker to breed out grungy than having to wait around for them to spawn.

Last edited:

brickgameover

Jun 6, 2017
Hi every one! I need a help i can't find a Seraphim,i already waste 2 hours to find them,i was on the top of hill(mountain) where the should be,but no succsess,maybe there is no "angels" in this versions?
TY

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
i found something while hunting down Nekos and was wondering if they are suppose to spawn like this?
Probably a new preset from a patron that was added to the game.
For now the game creates the appearance by using the presets and traits (e.g. chubby, big tits). Randomization is currently minimal, it should be advanced only later on.

Windfaker

Dec 11, 2017
Any way to change breeders(human) into Vul or Titan? I saw the post about "hexa editor" but I dont understand (my english suck) can some just upload the file when already breeders are is Vul?(futa)

Styl1sh

Feb 15, 2018
Any way to change breeders(human) into Vul or Titan? I saw the post about "hexa editor" but I dont understand (my english suck) can some just upload the file when already breeders are is Vul?(futa)
Catch a vulwarg/titan you want to look like and post your save, I'll edit it out for you. Don't forget to give me the monster's name :V

Windfaker

Dec 11, 2017
Catch a vulwarg/titan you want to look like and post your save, I'll edit it out for you. Don't forget to give me the monster's name :V
Okay thanks mate :)

Ps.where are the save data file I dont se It In my documents and folder game.

vastrolord627

Sep 20, 2018
Probably a new preset from a patron that was added to the game.
For now the game creates the appearance by using the presets and traits (e.g. chubby, big tits). Randomization is currently minimal, it should be advanced only later on.
oh no i get that its just that she has a Demon body type and i was wondering if the generator had slipped up and given it to a neko by accident as before then all of them have had basic humanoid skin tones

anon707

Jun 13, 2018
oh no i get that its just that she has a Demon body type and i was wondering if the generator had slipped up and given it to a neko by accident as before then all of them have had basic humanoid skin tones
No. All the nephelyms have presets skins across the board. You can find that same skin on any of the human looking nephelyms. Skins that look exotic like that are nephelyms that have the gaudy trait which gives them the flashy looking skins, which that neko spawned with. so its not an error, you just got lucky.

Last edited:

nm79

Apr 15, 2018
Is there a torrent link for the 0.705 version?
Not here.

Maybe Its stupid but how to change shape monsters? I saw we must feed they when we catch them but how?
You don't change the shape of monsters you already have. You need to breed different shaped monsters together to have a chance of getting the shape you want.

At least so far. There's a planned feature where you can use some purchasable items to give traits to existing monsters.

Reactions: Andrejplaysgames

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
No. All the nephelyms have presets skins across the board. You can find that same skin on any of the human looking nephelyms. Skins that look exotic like that are nephelyms that have the gaudy trait which gives them the flashy looking skins, which that neko spawned with. so its not an error, you just got lucky.
thanks Anon707 been super busy but im glad you could explain that
Though that it doesn't have to do something with the trait, but with the preset like I already said.
Check the Creator Build if unsure, this preset is named "Ninth Circle" and got added for most races. Presets are individual for every race, not related to something like the "humanoid" trait, or the "gaudy" trait, because the game currently picks randomly from all available presets.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 109 Votes