xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
Hey I swear I seen in one of the posts that you could create a preset for a creature and then port it into the bace game but now I can't find it. Did my eyes trick me or did it get removed?
The Creator Build lets patrons create presets which they can upload to the dev's Discord. By some kind of voting (or else, idk) the presets there are decided to be inserted into the official game. For now you can only play the human (breeder) race so there are no ways to change the Nephelyms, except with an editor, which was shown a few pages ago (here the quote):
You won't find traits in the online editor. I'm using a hex file editor, HxD (any will do, this was the first one I found).
Editing like that might feel intimidating at first, but it's still somewhat easy - BotN saves are a jumbled mix of strings and hex values.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Each creature, including the breeder, is roughly 27KB in size, or a little less than 7k in offset (the values in the left column). Data begins with the character's name, and ends with stats and traits. The order of the creatures is the same as in the game, so if you want to edit the breeder, just search for the first monster's name and scroll up slightly.
Traits are listed as strings in a container, GameplayTagContainer. They consist of the string length in a hex byte increased by one, three zeroes, the string itself, and an ending zero.
The selected trait is 21 characters long, and counting the zero that marks the end of a string, it gives 22, which translates to 16 in hex (1*16 + 6).
Order of traits doesn't matter, but it's the safest to insert them between other traits.
After you are done modifying the traits, you need to change the container count as well - in the middle of that long dotted line, there'll be a number corresponding to how many traits the creature has. Don't forget to change that as well, or it may break the save, ignore some of the traits, or crash the game on load.

Warning, some of the traits don't have immediate impact on the character, or have additional tinkering involved with them.
For example, biggus dickus will work as intended, but adding the boobage trait will have no effect whatsoever. But since you have the trait, you can then breed that monster, and the offspring generated with it will have them working properly. I think stat-changing traits don't work immediately as well. Additionally, the gaudy trait involves a gaudy tag somewhere in the middle of the creature's data. I didn't catch enough fancy monstrosities to figure out how it works yet.

Should I post a list of the traits I found?

Reactions: Haahes Raden

TimeWalker

Jul 2, 2017
sorry..may i ask...anyone still keeping the very old build (0.4 or 0.5) ? because when i transfer my data...some how the game had been crash heavily, missing files...and i am not really into newer version...my version is 0.32xx

Miato

May 24, 2019
I do not like do not ponimayu how do I make nephelim dragon... I've been dealing with HEX editor for 2 hours and still don't understand... I'm sorry.

SlyFox2013

May 8, 2019
Save's from last version are not compatible with a new one - they should be or not? Because It's pain in a ass to start a new game with mine lvl16 :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

armetyle0

Mar 8, 2019
I wish he would work on compatibility for saves across (newer) releases.
It's so annoying to re-catch everything I want with each update.
Also how even more annoying it gets with every new Patreon submitted Preset.
Most are absolutely hideous and crowd the spawn areas and I have a very hard time to catch the presets I customized.

Took me almost an hour in Lustwood lag-hell to get a single of my custom Lycanrocish-preset Vulwarg.
However I saw at least 30 of those ugly black ones with the green tribal-adornments.

Last edited:

Evilfish82

Jul 25, 2018
I used to be a supporter, but I kinda let it go since it did not seem like it was going in the direction I hoped for. The game is amazing on the first look. However it's lacking substance. For example the sex animations are mediocre. Not to mention repetitive and somewhat dispassionate.
The traits are interesting, but I can only view the creature traits only when I'm selling them.
So I suppose that this game would be perfect if the developer would make the sex animations a lot more interesting (come on a tiny human pecker is gonna make that titan chick moan as hard as she was getting pounded by a huge dragon cock?) and add a creature UI which shows traits and a UI for the breeding actions... you know, the fucking.

Sep 27, 2018
I used to be a supporter, but I kinda let it go since it did not seem like it was going in the direction I hoped for. The game is amazing on the first look. However it's lacking substance. For example the sex animations are mediocre. Not to mention repetitive and somewhat dispassionate.
The traits are interesting, but I can only view the creature traits only when I'm selling them.
So I suppose that this game would be perfect if the developer would make the sex animations a lot more interesting (come on a tiny human pecker is gonna make that titan chick moan as hard as she was getting pounded by a huge dragon cock?) and add a creature UI which shows traits and a UI for the breeding actions... you know, the fucking.
Also internal anatomy X-ray for each type of breeder so you can see them being fill up. Also inflation mechanics when paired with large creature types.

And have large pens next to the houses where you can have certain selected tames of each kind on display and actually show pregnant versions of them when they have been bred.

KinguOfBel

Jun 7, 2018
Is it just me or theres no sound? Despite that I like the game, its kinda like the monster girl rpg I've been working on.
By the way 99% of the wild females are futas lol, I had to turn it off cuz it was rare to see a single dickless female.
But really tho, needs some sound effects, at least for the fucking parts.

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
Has anyone ever found a solution to the black screen problem?
Is this when you first run the application? If so, it takes quite a bit to load up esp in recent builds. I've got a pretty decent computer and it takes about 2-3 minutes to boot up, just try leaving it there.

If that's not the issue, sorry to say you're a very low % of people having problems, but I'm sure someone that's alot more extensive in computer knowledge could help you.

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
I wish he would work on compatibility for saves across (newer) releases.
It's so annoying to re-catch everything I want with each update.
Also how even more annoying it gets with every new Patreon submitted Preset.
Most are absolutely hideous and crowd the spawn areas and I have a very hard time to catch the presets I customized.

Took me almost an hour in Lustwood lag-hell to get a single of my custom Lycanrocish-preset Vulwarg.
However I saw at least 30 of those ugly black ones with the green tribal-adornments.

I'm there with ya, the more presets that are added the harder it is to find specific ones. There needs to be an item added to find specific ones by improving their rate or something. I've spent at least 3-4 hours at points trying to find a specific one, and then afterwords with specific traits without trying to breed which also results in 2-3 hours of trying to get specific ones.

Another idea I had in my head was to make it so you can find nephelym with specific traits more easily. (This will probably be that feature mentioned in the options to allow the ability to change appearance)

I feel like the grungy trait since it can't be removed should also be taken out temporarily until the way to get rid of it is added.

Other than that I'm happy to see this being updated, fixed, and features added.

Totally agree with the save compatibility, bit crazy how much time you have to spend each update, just recatching and getting the portals.

rhelives

Aug 7, 2017
You can check the traits, both when breeding and at their respective barns. Click the arrow next to the list and it shows a panel with all their stats and traits.

armetyle0

Mar 8, 2019
I'm there with ya, the more presets that are added the harder it is to find specific ones. There needs to be an item added to find specific ones by improving their rate or something. I've spent at least 3-4 hours at points trying to find a specific one, and then afterwords with specific traits without trying to breed which also results in 2-3 hours of trying to get specific ones.

Another idea I had in my head was to make it so you can find nephelym with specific traits more easily. (This will probably be that feature mentioned in the options to allow the ability to change appearance)

I feel like the grungy trait since it can't be removed should also be taken out temporarily until the way to get rid of it is added.

Other than that I'm happy to see this being updated, fixed, and features added.

Totally agree with the save compatibility, bit crazy how much time you have to spend each update, just recatching and getting the portals.
I would be glad if the Creator build woud allow you to turn specific presets [Off].
I could then turn off (most) presets from Patreons and my custom ones I botched / do not like anymore.
I hate the Lucky XY one so much and any on hominal ones with "darker than black" skin colour, however those are the ones I see the most of.
Another problem is the breeding of Hybrids imo.
I breed everything with anything that's Demon+Titan but even with 20 caught ones of different colour I keep getting 3 types of Oni only and none of the ones I actually want.
It's only the Oreo one, the Smurf and standart one constantly.

Ravenger6660

Sep 14, 2017
Game creator?
This whole traits thing has started to turn me into a geneticist, trying to breed the monsters with the preferred attributes I want. (Mostly Slim & normal sized Atypical)

Is it possible show the stats for the trait levels and how it works.

Example:
Lv-1: Slim trait
In-wild(=33%) vs. Breeding monsters without trait(Random=16%) vs. Breeding monsters with trait (Random=50%) vs. Breeding monsters with trait and opposing trait (Random=40%)

Lv-2: Slim trait (start adding Muscle trait (13% In-wild))
In-wild(=29%) vs. Breeding monsters without trait(Random=14%) vs. Breeding monsters with trait (Random=50%) vs. Breeding monsters with trait and opposing trait (Random=40%)

Lv-3: Slim trait (increase Muscle trait (25% In-wild))
In-wild(=25%) vs. Breeding monsters without trait(Random=12%) vs. Breeding monsters with trait (Random=50%) vs. Breeding monsters with trait and opposing trait (Random=40%)

Also
Playing the game I recorded the Frames-per-seconds (FPS) in each territory.
Town & empty areas 12-14 FPS
Home, Break, Crags, & Peaks 9-11 FPS
Pasture, Glade, & Sand 8-10 FPS
Plateau 6-7 FPS
!!!-->"Lust Wood 2-4 FPS"<-------!!!(Please for the love of god fix!!!)

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes