anon707

Jun 13, 2018
Though that it doesn't have to do something with the trait, but with the preset like I already said.
Check the Creator Build if unsure, this preset is named "Ninth Circle" and got added for most races. Presets are individual for every race, not related to something like the "humanoid" trait, or the "gaudy" trait, because the game currently picks randomly from all available presets.
I get that its just a skin preset, but it does have something to do with the trait because they dont spawn without gaudy. The game will not give skins like the Ninth Circle to a nephelym unless the spawn with that trait. Spawning with gaudy makes them choose from the patron added preset skins rather than just the normal ones. Try breeding gaudy out of a nephelym while attempting to keep the skin. It wont work because you need gaudy.

Styl1sh

Feb 15, 2018
Though that it doesn't have to do something with the trait, but with the preset like I already said.
Check the Creator Build if unsure, this preset is named "Ninth Circle" and got added for most races. Presets are individual for every race, not related to something like the "humanoid" trait, or the "gaudy" trait, because the game currently picks randomly from all available presets.
Gaudy isn't as much a trait as it is a simple tag - the monster doesn't look fancy because it has a gaudy trait, it has a gaudy tag because it got spawned with a vivid preset. You could remove that trait altogether and the monster would look the same.
Same deal with abnornal (height) - it's just an indicator that monster is not the default height, but serves no gameplay purpose other than letting you filter out monsters easier (or fulfill requirements for orders in the future).

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Gaudy isn't as much a trait as it is a simple tag - the monster doesn't look fancy because it has a gaudy trait, it has a gaudy tag because it got spawned with a vivid preset. You could remove that trait altogether and the monster would look the same.
Same deal with abnornal (height) - it's just an indicator that monster is not the default height, but serves no gameplay purpose other than letting you filter out monsters easier (or fulfill requirements for orders in the future).
Abnormal height serves a real gameplay purpose. It allows you to have breeding scenes with races that otherwise couldn't.

Reactions: mecha_froggy

Styl1sh

Feb 15, 2018
Abnormal height serves a real gameplay purpose. It allows you to have breeding scenes with races that otherwise couldn't.
Abnormal doesn't do that. You can edit the height of the monster freely in separate trait that defines the actual size. (trait.size.xxx)

anon707

Jun 13, 2018
Abnormal doesn't do that. You can edit the height of the monster freely in separate trait that defines the actual size. (trait.size.xxx)
What he means is that when playing the game normally (as in no going into the game's code to edit) you need the trait so certain nelphelym can access certain animation scenes. For example, small sized nephelym have no animations in the breeding menu, so you have to breed a new one to get one with abnormal so they can access those animations.

Reactions: nm79

IlIKEASD

May 8, 2019
Man for real for real, this game is sick, bro, thsi game keeps me playing again and again and again, i don t get bored!!! this is amazing, we need more improvement, more gameplay and sounds and all. i swear you guys this game is a jewel!!!!!!!! MORE updates!!!!

nm79

Apr 15, 2018
guys, what does "Raise the trait level"???
Makes special traits more common for the monsters.
Some traits are more common than others, so if you raise the trait level too much, you will rarely see non-fat bovaur, only gaudy angels and so forth.

• Love
Reactions: IlIKEASD

IlIKEASD

May 8, 2019
Some traits are more common than others, so if you raise the trait level too much, you will rarely see non-fat bovaur, only gaudy angels and so forth.
WWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

IlIKEASD

May 8, 2019
Man this game needs SOUND!!!!!!

Exkirion

Apr 28, 2018
New version is up

• Added Bakeneko (formerly Kunoichi) hybrid of Demon and Neko
  • Added Basilisk hybrid of Dragon and Harpy
  • Added Kludde (formerly Tiamat) hybrid of Vulwarg and Dragon
  • Added Kumiho hybrid of Foxen and Demon
  • Fixed lists when over 350 Nephelym are kept
  • Fixed allowing menu to be opened during fast travel
  • Fixed roamers following beyond their area
  • Fixed various issues with previous hybrids

Reactions: IlIKEASD

PoyntFury

The Man With The Need To Breed
Donor
Dec 14, 2017
0.706:

Change of plans, rather than finish the hybrid list and neglect other parts of the game, it will be done later. It would have taken the next five builds minimum before I would be able to focus on other things, so here is the public release now. Hybrids will be added slowly going forward, maybe one per build here and there.
  • Added Bakeneko (formerly Kunoichi) hybrid of Demon and Neko
  • Added Basilisk hybrid of Dragon and Harpy
  • Added Kludde (formerly Tiamat) hybrid of Vulwarg and Dragon
  • Added Kumiho hybrid of Foxen and Demon
  • Fixed lists when over 350 Nephelym are kept
  • Fixed allowing menu to be opened during fast travel
  • Fixed roamers following beyond their area
  • Fixed various issues with previous hybrids
Added submitted by patrons:
  • Airi by ADynasty
  • Desert Series Continued by Jojoplayer(Rose)
  • Echidna by ADynasty
  • Frost Series Continued by Goldi
  • Gaia Hound by Sweetleaf
  • Grey Oni by mikeg123445
  • Lucie by ADynasty
  • Miltank by Sweetleaf
  • Minty Seraphim by ADynasty
  • Minty Vulpuss by Goldi
  • Ocean Series Continued by Jojoplayer(Rose)
  • Oreo Series Continued by Goldi
  • Pikachu Series Continued by Goldi
  • Red Catsune by Rolien
  • Risty by ADynasty
  • Sweetheart Series by mikeg123445
  • Tribal Series Continued by mikeg123445
  • Underworld Series by ADynasty
  • White Oni by Jojoplayer(Rose)

Jul 21, 2017
Hey I swear I seen in one of the posts that you could create a preset for a creature and then port it into the bace game but now I can't find it. Did my eyes trick me or did it get removed?

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes