pearveance

Nov 12, 2019
I also wonder what version it is...
I managed to find it, this version is still available for download:

I would like to download the 0.652 public build but can't find a link to it.

Miato

May 24, 2019
Мне удалось найти его, эта версия все еще доступна для скачивания:

I would like to download the 0.652 public build but can't find a link to it.
from the heart bro)) very grateful to you

Reactions: pearveance

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
There are some things that seem better in that older version than the current version,
did something happen along the way that i missed or did they just change it?
It was changed to make it easier to create content. Once derelict had a few nephelym created he probably realized just how much work it would be to make animations for all possible combinations and decided to homogenize the whole lot to set a good pipeline for creating more nephs/animations. As a consequence we'll never have lamina nephs nor centaurs, or really anything that isn't bipedal other than the special ones he creates for gameplay functions and one off animations like the mermaid.

It was a smart move and I can't blame him but it's very disappointing.

K4YT0

Feb 21, 2019
the creator code dont works anymore. Can you add the new code or isnt it available at the moment?

speedynl

Aug 23, 2017
the creator code dont works anymore. Can you add the new code or isnt it available at the moment?
it works fine, but if you type it in manual it don't work for some reason, copy paste it from page 1 to a new document
then copy/paste it always in main screen to the game

xxthepanzerxx

Jan 3, 2019
So, I have the steam alpha, I would like to play with one of the older character presets called gothgf, but its not listed in the presets. Is there anyway i can get the files for them? How would I add them to the game?

Yellow Pheaver

Jan 20, 2019
has anything been fixed on how to catch them? I haven't really downloaded this again, since you have to be quick with feeding them before you try and catch them before the meter runs out

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
so basically the steam version doesn't get updated?
It does if you're a patron, you get a code to put into steam, otherwise you're stuck at the free version like everyone else.
has anything been fixed on how to catch them? I haven't really downloaded this again, since you have to be quick with feeding them before you try and catch them before the meter runs out
The timer is gone as are collars, it's mostly the same though. You can still give them the semen/milk they like but capture them right away or do it all for free by winning the surprise sex minigame. Check the wiki for a cheat sheet of what each neph wants.

IvoryOwl

Mar 29, 2017
Looks promising but I find it a tad bare-bones at the moment. Right now, I'd like to see two things in this game 1) an option to tune down the amount of futas we counter and 2) a way to decrease the overall breast size in this game. I don't mind stumbling upon the occasional futa or big-tiddy woman, for variety's sake, but my interest leans towards pure males and women with smaller breasts... ^^;

Last edited:

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
It say "New breeding request arrived." Where can i find it or what is it?
Request Board. It's located at the bottom of the plateau just before you go up to it towards the town above. It's at the very base

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
Looks promising but I find it a tad bare-bones at the moment. Right now, I'd like to see two things in this game 1) an option to tune down the amount of futas we counter and 2) a way to decrease the overall breast size in this game. I don't mind stumbling upon the occasional futa or big-tidy woman, for variety's sake, but my interest leans towards pure males and women with smaller breasts... ^^;
You can just turn of "Futanari" in settings. Regarding the breasts, there are nephelyms who have normal breast size. It was already adjusted so it would fit the type of some people, like for example if u want big boobed or big ass there are those and if u don't there are also ones that have normal size. If you really want whatever breasts you're suggesting, say what the cup size is, or the one that u like, like A cup etc. and maybe people will fulfill your request if not, the devs themselves will/might

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
Looks promising but I find it a tad bare-bones at the moment. Right now, I'd like to see two things in this game 1) an option to tune down the amount of futas we counter and 2) a way to decrease the overall breast size in this game. I don't mind stumbling upon the occasional futa or big-tiddy woman, for variety's sake, but my interest leans towards pure males and women with smaller breasts... ^^;
Try using some presets, like the one I linked. It should make more slim nephs spawn.

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes