Orzammar

Nov 21, 2017
Downloaded .725 2 or 3 days ago just for this to update to .726 and have it be another 2.7GB download.

Yikes, guess I'll wait for 7.27 then. Bad timing on my part.

kenabrian

Aug 31, 2019
I wish there was an option for actually flat chests - I wanted to create futa presets to stand in for males in the types that don't have them, for a bit of variety, but the way the textures are done there's always a shadow painted on like the breasts are there. It makes it difficult to make smaller boobs look right too, but it's less noticeable when there's at least some shape. The only way to get rid of the shadow is to shrink the size until the areolae and nipples are invisible as well, which is a weird Ken doll kind of look, and it's not possible to make those enough to get them to show up afterwards. I'd give a lot for an attachment or variant that just slapped the male chest textures on there, even if it was locked behind creator mode or a menu option to avoid it spawning in when not wanted.

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
The biggest issue I have with this game is that there is no actual real breeding. There's cloning.
There is no mix-and-mathcing of physical traits of the parents, the end result is ALWAYS one of the presets. And no, bigger/smaller butt/boobs is not enough of a difference.

If a black haired MC breeds with a red Vulpuss, the child will be a black vulpuss preset or the red vulpuss preset. PERIOD.
Why not a "red preset" with black hair? With no tail? Perhaps human legs? The system is there to make it happen, but I suspect it won't because HYBRIDS.

deivater

Mar 23, 2018
Hello, can you please use the function to disable hud/ui with a button in next update? Thank you very much.

Smellfire

Sep 4, 2019
Old saves don't work.

This is one blokes work. Pretty amazing what he's achieved if he hasn't outsourced anything.

Love this game.

formasual

Jan 17, 2019
Making requests here for the dev is rather pointless. Some devs come here to read feedback, but Derelict has more than enough people on his discord to keep him busy. If you want to make requests/suggestions then you should get in on his discord server. More people are joining all the time and there is quite the constant chatter.

fierydovah

May 20, 2017
for some strange reason, the save folder isn't showing up for me
all it shows is Binaries, CharacterPresets and Content

mecha_froggy

Oct 17, 2018
The biggest issue I have with this game is that there is no actual real breeding. There's cloning. There is no mix-and-mathcing of physical traits of the parents, the end result is ALWAYS one of the presets. And no, bigger/smaller butt/boobs is not enough of a difference.
It's even worse with your human breeder MC - offspring will be literal clones of their parents, with absolutely no variation at all. It's like the breeder has no genes at all.

mecha_froggy

Oct 17, 2018
for some strange reason, the save folder isn't showing up for me
all it shows is Binaries, CharacterPresets and Content
The save folder gets moved around from version to version. Sometimes it's in the same directory as the game, with other versions it will end up over in AppData (look under "Radiant"). Check both.

Daroka

Aug 16, 2018
I know this question was asked a lot and i found some with the search Funktion but i need to ask could someone be so nice and can give us a full list of Hybrids i cant seem to find them anymore on page 1 since the changelog doesnt show them anymore

Orzammar

Nov 21, 2017
I know this question was asked a lot and i found some with the search Funktion but i need to ask could someone be so nice and can give us a full list of Hybrids i cant seem to find them anymore on page 1 since the changelog doesnt show them anymore

Towards the end of the page

Nov 17, 2017
For some reason the game has been very laggy for me lately. I did a full reinstall, and then even a full delete and fresh install when that didn't work. But even still, when I try to play for a minute all of a sudden the game won't respond.

formasual

Jan 17, 2019
Why can't I change my boobs size in the game?
You make your boob size while in character creation. If you don't like the size you can just make a new character. Be sure and save the preset as you make it so the next time you can select the preset and then modify it further to your liking. Otherwise you can use the online save editor. Load a save and search for "BreastSize" and "BreastSize 1" and increase their value. Make both the same because one is nude breeder and the other is clothed breeder.

For some reason the game has been very laggy for me lately. I did a full reinstall, and then even a full delete and fresh install when that didn't work. But even still, when I try to play for a minute all of a sudden the game won't respond.
There isn't anything to install. All you have to do is download the game then run it from radiant.exe. Laptops will typically have low specs and most will find it difficult to run games like this that use UE4. If you are running on a laptop you can try and increase RAM, but if you are over 8 gig then likely increasing won't help. Otherwise you can just decrease all graphics settings and try it again. If you are on a desktop there are other options available as desktop pc components can be upgraded individually. Regardless, your computer needs good hardware to run games like this. I'm betting you are on a laptop with integrated Intel graphics which is the bottom of the barrel. Even dedicated graphics on laptops, which I am using, can be taxing. Call it the nature of laptops.

formasual

Jan 17, 2019
The game won't load the presets for some reason, can someone help me
Typically, if you are using creator version then make sure you save the presets. The game will save them in the correct directory. Regardless, your preset directory is (Windows 10) "username"/AppData/Local/Radiant/Saved/CharacterPresets
Whatever is dumped into this folder will show up in the game when roaming and if your tags are right you should see them in breeding too. Make sure your tags are good or breeding won't work right with them. You may never even see them at all when breeding with incorrect tags.

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes