pearveance

Nov 12, 2019
I play a few patches ago and just started getting back into it. One thing that I notice right away a lot of the different color Bovaur / Cow Girls are not there for me. The one missing for me from the wiki our Galatea, Halloween, JeanneCorrupted (My Favorite), LuckyS, MntChiciChip, Mocha, NinthCircle and Underworld. I'm also Having trouble trying to bread two Bovaur together, I keep trying to bread a Black and White cow/ MilkyWhite with another one but I keep getting MilkyGold/Blond Cow instead and if I try to bread with a different color or creature I keep geting the other one color or MilkyGold/Blond again and it really frustrating trying bread a Buxum,Busty,Hung MilkyWhite/Black and White cow. So the main thing i want know is if the different color cow suppose be gone and if any one else having trouble breading MilkyWhite/Black and White cows???
Old versions character presets can be copied to the new version. You can find them in the Radiant / CharacterPresets folder

Ed360

Feb 18, 2019
Release Notes: 0.739 Alpha
This is more of a trial build than anything else. I tweaked the game design, and want feedback before going forward.
The intro quest was removed in favor of a simpler system. Collect keystones to open Cockblock Gates. Keystones are acquired from blessed ones by doing breeding requests or simple puzzles.
Note: only two are implemented in this build, so many areas are open by default. Once I get some feedback, I will continue implementing the rest of them.
Please share your thoughts in Discord.
  • Tweaked game progression 1
  • Fixed camera issues, and other small things
______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Looks like trial and error if people dont like it spend another month creating a new gameplay. Although I dare say that this one seems easier than the last one, and hopefully they like it because if not we are in an endless trial and error phase.

So please write is the best shit you've ever created :KEK::LUL:

pearveance

Nov 12, 2019
This is more of a trial build than anything else. I tweaked the game design, and want feedback before going forward.
The intro quest was removed in favor of a simpler system. Collect keystones to open Cockblock Gates. Keystones are acquired from blessed ones by doing breeding requests or simple puzzles.
Note: only two are implemented in this build, so many areas are open by default. Once I get some feedback, I will continue implementing the rest of them.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Looks like trial and error if people dont like it spend another month creating a new gameplay. Although I dare say that this one seems easier than the last one, and hopefully they like it because if not we are in an endless trial and error phase.

And in this version, the Malakhims will be active already, or even wait a few versions until someone notices that they are totally dead. Goblins and Kerstels are also pretty lazy. Is there a problem with the AI?

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
Can you reupload that particular build?
I always wanted to breed lamias, but I guess DH dropped the idea because iT'lL bE A lOt oF wOrk tO aNimaTe foR nOn bIpEds :KEK:
Yes, it will be a lot of work. At the moment the game uses one skeleton and one mesh (deformed and rezied) for animations involving characters of six different sizes. To cover all potential size combinations, one animation actually needs to be 36 different animations behind the scenes. To add a new skeleton, such as a lamia, you need to double it, to a total of 72 different animations for the same sex position. Let's say another skeleton is added, say a centaur. Congrats, the same sex position now requires 144 different animations to play. Want to add another? Congrats, now you're up to 288 animations.

This is the curse of breeder sims. This is why the developer has opted to reduce available content for the time. Every potential size combination, every body type combination, all of those need to be directly accounted for, by hand.

Lamias and other non-bipedal models, or additional potential sex positions. Pick one, because you're not getting both from a small-scale indie developer.

Edit: actually, my math was based on a flawed assumption that doubling the animation count would cover adding a new skeleton to the animation. This is only true if, to use the above example, lamias were only ever on one side of the animation. Seeing as this game is designed such that the breeding lets you pick who gives and who receives, every skeleton would actually quadruple the required animations. So adding lamias would take it from 36 to 144, adding centaurs after that would take it to 576, and adding another after that would take the required number of animations for the same position (to cover all potential combinations) all the way up to 2,304.

To use the game in its current state as an example, there are currently 79 different animations to account for in the existing sexual positions. (Compared to the 288 potential animations if all required slots were currently filled.) To properly add a lamia without noticeable issues with the animations or exempting them from a wide range of animations, another 237 animations need to be created. To add both lamias and centaurs (which were in the game's plans at one point or another, iirc), it would take 1,185 additional animations over what the game currently has. So please, tell me how that isn't actually a lot of work. I'd love to know your solution, because it's a solution that companies like EA, Activision, and Microsoft would pay a great deal of money for.

Last edited:

Spirel

Jun 12, 2020

i liked th throwing a switch and going into a dungen to get the item. not sure why you would change that but i love the game reguardless.

Super242

Mar 20, 2020
for some reason no creatures are spawning no matter if i sleep to refresh the day or start a new game is this a bug??

D

Deleted member 1606434

Yes, it will be a lot of work. At the moment the game uses one skeleton and one mesh (deformed and rezied) for animations involving characters of six different sizes. To cover all potential size combinations, one animation actually needs to be 36 different animations behind the scenes. To add a new skeleton, such as a lamia, you need to double it, to a total of 72 different animations for the same sex position. Let's say another skeleton is added, say a centaur. Congrats, the same sex position now requires 144 different animations to play. Want to add another? Congrats, now you're up to 288 animations.

This is the curse of breeder sims. This is why the developer has opted to reduce available content for the time. Every potential size combination, every body type combination, all of those need to be directly accounted for, by hand.

Lamias and other non-bipedal models, or additional potential sex positions. Pick one, because you're not getting both from a small-scale indie developer.

Edit: actually, my math was based on a flawed assumption that doubling the animation count would cover adding a new skeleton to the animation. This is only true if, to use the above example, lamias were only ever on one side of the animation. Seeing as this game is designed such that the breeding lets you pick who gives and who receives, every skeleton would actually quadruple the required animations. So adding lamias would take it from 36 to 144, adding centaurs after that would take it to 576, and adding another after that would take the required number of animations for the same position (to cover all potential combinations) all the way up to 2,304.

To use the game in its current state as an example, there are currently 79 different animations to account for in the existing sexual positions. (Compared to the 288 potential animations if all required slots were currently filled.) To properly add a lamia without noticeable issues with the animations or exempting them from a wide range of animations, another 237 animations need to be created. To add both lamias and centaurs (which were in the game's plans at one point or another, iirc), it would take 1,185 additional animations over what the game currently has. So please, tell me how that isn't actually a lot of work. I'd love to know your solution, because it's a solution that companies like EA, Activision, and Microsoft would pay a great deal of money for.
I get what you're saying. I don't have the solution myself. I'm mad (but not really) that he has all that income and refuses to get some help, he literally could make the game better than what it is right now while adding lamias in the process. He at some point said he refused to hire some people because they will be delivering shit ass low quality content and ripping him off or some ignorant bullshit like that, like really? That's an opinion, and a shitty one, he could literally hire professionals modelers, riggers, programmers you name it.
Just look the latest updates, home-boy is burnt out and doesn't know what he's doing.

Kirarax180

Sep 15, 2018
for some reason no creatures are spawning no matter if i sleep to refresh the day or start a new game is this a bug??
There is a quest now, in which you have to reconnect the void with your world. Falene is the start point. For the rest you have to figure it out by yourself. ^^ It's not really difficult.

KuramaSu

Mar 12, 2019
Anyone know if the dxgi.dll problem on windows 7 machines was resolved on this new version, or is it still present?

adambennett08330

Nov 15, 2017
found out theres a 0.739 build with minor changes to questing. im interested in what will be added to the under water section. at the moment it reminds me of Vashj'ir in WoW without the mobs and just like Vashj'ir there should be a giant entity with tentacles. this is where mirru should be moved to since i see no point in where shes at right now and her model should be enlarged and tentacles should be longer as well. shes supposed to be queen of the sea so i see no reason not to do this. as for the game itself i like it so far but more content needs to be added like more monsters and maybe an option to customize clothing with option to buy more from vendor using the in-game currencies

Last edited:

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
found out theres a 0.739 build with minor changes to questing. im interested in what will be added to the under water section. at the moment it reminds me of Vashj'ir in WoW without the mobs and just like Vashj'ir there should be a giant entity with tentacles. this is where mirru should be moved to since i see no point in where shes at right now and her model should be enlarged and tentacles should be longer as well. shes supposed to be queen of the sea so i see no reason not to do this. as for the game itself i like it so far but more content needs to be added like more monsters and maybe an option to customize clothing with option to buy more from vendor using the in-game currencies
A tentacle based blessed one is planned as are clothing options and more nephelym, I doubt the kraken will be changed though, the dev probably doesn't want to make the underwater area too spooky or dark with giant creatures lurking about. When you're playing a game primarily to jack off the last thing you want to add are things that trigger phobias such as Thalassophobia. Right now the dev is focused on adding progression and goals so we won't be seeing much in the way of other content for a while until that is completed.

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
I noticed this on Itch.io. Looks promising, but is definitely a work in progress... I am now watching...

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes