Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
Hmmm... after some time with this, have to say this has by far the best death scene in any game ever..... I think I jumped off high ledges at least 5 times...

Seemed like NPCs werent spawning. Someone said the Nephs you could capture were near the floating statues and i didnt see shit. IDK.

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
Hmmm... after some time with this, have to say this has by far the best death scene in any game ever..... I think I jumped off high ledges at least 5 times...

Seemed like NPCs werent spawning. Someone said the Nephs you could capture were near the floating statues and i didnt see shit. IDK.
That's because the dev turned them all off behind a vague "puzzle" under the assumption (I assume) that everyone who plays this game monitors his discord as much as he does. He spelled it out clearly that you would have extra steps on discord along with some pretty obvious hints as what to do but his execution of it was absolutely abysmal within the game itself. I've got a little guide here on what to do and where to go. I think these changes would have been better received if he was more clear in that the statues are off, you need to talk and have sex with people to find out how to enable them but even still they never give you enough information on what to do other than "find a switch". Something as simple as "check around the town near lustwood" would have been enough.

Still, what he replaced that with sounds like an upgrade. We haven't gotten the update here yet but the next version removed all that and replaced it with a different system that utilizes breeding which, given the name and nature of the game, sounds like a better fit.

Last edited:

Shadowwolf88

TwitFollower
Sep 25, 2017
Here's a guide on how to progress in this new update.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
All in all I enjoyed this update, if there's one complaint it's that the direction to the lever is a bit too vague, I just so happened to stumble across it while checking out the changes. The townsfolk could have more descriptive hints to give, at least enough to let you know to check around the base of the town outside.

I can not find the lever is it maybe somewhere else? 1595370840718.png

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
I can not find the lever is it maybe somewhere else? View attachment 740008
You're on version 0.739, the lever was removed along with the entirety of that puzzle. My instructions are only relevant for the latest version posted in this thread which is 0.738.

Please. For the love of god. Tell me you are going to make that damn slime sex scene optional. I hate getting forced to do stuff like that. (I hate herm, tentacles and slime stuff.)

If not, this game just died for me.
If it bothers you that much you can always just press skip during the sex scene, never talk to her again and avoid all of the wild slimes. You're the only person I've seen that's said they hated her so bad that her one scene kills the entire game for them so it's unlikely to be changed, at least for that reason. You're also in for some bad times ahead as a tentacle blessed one is planned and it's anyones guess as to how optional interacting with her will be.

Reactions: nm79

Dereth

Nov 12, 2018
If it bothers you that much you can always just press skip during the sex scene, never talk to her again and avoid all of the wild slimes. You're the only person I've seen that's said they hated her so bad that her one scene kills the entire game for them so it's unlikely to be changed, at least for that reason. You're also in for some bad times ahead as a tentacle blessed one is planned and it's anyones guess as to how optional interacting with her will be.
Oh yeah. Of course. Because then it did not happen, right?
Like in real life. You just press the skip button, should you get raped and it never happened.

Exaggerated? Absolutely. Less true? Absolutely not.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Go uphill to upgrade ranch and buy collars. So far I've found that if you stand under the floating statues it will specify what you apparently can catch in that area. Cows near you. Titans up the mountain, Wolfthingies down the slope. Harpies was in the desert with Lsairi or whatever the name.
Sorry for the dumb question, but where do you buy the collars? I searched all around and couldn't find.

The game seems nice, but a little tutorial would be nice.

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes