bulli

Feb 21, 2019
bang the purple girl at the beginning, then the quest tells you to go to the emissary .... ask her about the statues and she gives you the quest for the underground slime in the city. to unlock the gates you need to pull a lever outside the city near the wall, its elevated. finally get in to the city dungeon and bang the slime twice, it will uncover the stone you need to get. afterwards place the stone near the tree of the starting area. now all statues are active. good luck.

Reactions: 1tomadeira

acusrola

May 30, 2020
This isn't a support forum, but I'll ask nonetheless, is it possible to breed for example Titans and Cows together to get massive Cows? All the offspring I've managed to breed have always been the same size or smaller than one of the parents. The wiki article on traits (Atypical trait) has an icon with an arrow pointing from a larger form to a smaller one, which I kind of understand as meaning they can only be smaller or same size, only that they inherited an unusual size. But then the desc. and optical change doesn't mention that they could only be smaller. I'm just guessing on the info there is though.

tl;dr, can offspring of the same species be larger than the parent?

Edit: You can in fact have offspring that is larger than either parent. I think I just had shitty RNG. Now to figure out what happens to normal+massive= is it either normal or massive, or can it be anything in between.

Last edited:

Humlebien

Donor
Nov 15, 2016
Sorry for the dumb question, but where do you buy the collars? I searched all around and couldn't find.

The game seems nice, but a little tutorial would be nice.
Thank to the others giving info. Coz mine was 3 years old. Hope you find what you're looking for m8. Enjoy

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
Oh yeah. Of course. Because then it did not happen, right?
Like in real life. You just press the skip button, should you get raped and it never happened.

Exaggerated? Absolutely. Less true? Absolutely not.
It's not about it happening or not, I assumed you just didn't like their appearance which is fair, but if you get so worked up over the implication that your character banged a slime in a game centered around banging monster themed girls that you want to quit on the spot then your issues with the game are a little deeper than I thought. The fact alone that you compare it with rape of all things is telling so I'll leave it at this: The game isn't for you.

May 25, 2017
This isn't a support forum, but I'll ask nonetheless, is it possible to breed for example Titans and Cows together to get massive Cows? All the offspring I've managed to breed have always been the same size or smaller than one of the parents. The wiki article on traits (Atypical trait) has an icon with an arrow pointing from a larger form to a smaller one, which I kind of understand as meaning they can only be smaller or same size, only that they inherited an unusual size. But then the desc. and optical change doesn't mention that they could only be smaller. I'm just guessing on the info there is though.

Edit: You can in fact have offspring that is larger than either parent. I think I just had shitty RNG. Now to figure out what happens to normal+massive= is it either normal or massive, or can it be anything in between.
It all depends on the abnormal size trait, which indeed is triggered by breeding Nephs of two different sizes. It is, in fact, RNG. However, I believe you can save scum it by saving right before the day of birth.

Reactions: acusrola

dreaman25

Sep 13, 2018

Its possible and looks great as I have breeded nephelyms of almost all the species to 10 to 15 feet height. To breed a successful larger or smaller body size, nephelyms of both the species should have "Fertile" trait. Otherwise cross breeding would result into the original size of the species.
Chances to have a different body size would still be 30%.

Last edited:
Reactions: acusrola

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
bang the purple girl at the beginning, then the quest tells you to go to the emissary .... ask her about the statues and she gives you the quest for the underground slime in the city. to unlock the gates you need to pull a lever outside the city near the wall, its elevated. finally get in to the city dungeon and bang the slime twice, it will uncover the stone you need to get. afterwards place the stone near the tree of the starting area. now all statues are active. good luck.
Thanks, my issue was to find the damn lever lol. After that I could understand what to do, thanks.

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
So, how come there is no update on the main page to the newest version?
No one has shared it here yet and neither has it been leaked over at yiff.party. It's really not worth downloading as all it adds are locked gates, there's another update coming soon but from what I gather it's also nothing but more locked gates.

• Haha
Reactions: atur

KuramaSu

Mar 12, 2019
Welp, I was waiting for someone to upload it since supposedly, this update fixes problems with .dll that fuck the game up in win7.

Will need to wait for a new version to try playing again.

acusrola

May 30, 2020
To breed a successful larger or smaller body size, nephelyms of both the species should have "Fertile" trait. Otherwise cross breeding would result into the original size of the species.
Chances to have a different body size would still be 30%.
Does the fertile trait actually affect the size too? I thought it was just for the pregnancy/conception chance.

acusrola

May 30, 2020
i have a problem( I have no spawning nefilims, just empty forest
See here:

Ed360

Feb 18, 2019
Release Notes: 0.740 Alpha
  • Added Hivelands gate game progression
  • Updated translations
Special thanks to translators:
  • Stringfish (Japanese)
  • Kirofox (Italian)
  • banankita (Swedish)
  • jpegfile (Turkish)
  • lAmirale (French)

Reactions: war12321