jurierm

May 7, 2017
I have 2 of the keystones, the one of the slime, and the one of the centaur, I have no idea how to get the last one, I have been playing for 4 hours ..., by the way is the dragon matriarch somewhere you only mention it?

Exkirion

Apr 28, 2018
This game has some very serious performance issues. I can run Koikatsu where 40+ characters run around at the same time, just fine, but this game barely runs on 10 FPS for me. Sure my PC is pretty ancient, but the comparison should be enough to see that there is a problem here.

Izum

Nov 14, 2019
This game has some very serious performance issues. I can run Koikatsu where 40+ characters run around at the same time, just fine, but this game barely runs on 10 FPS for me. Sure my PC is pretty ancient, but the comparison should be enough to see that there is a problem here.
no pluggable libraries like Dll, the game is made in one file, so even on powerful machines the startup load is quite long

Reactions: rcbcgreenpanzer

papragu

Jul 17, 2017
Because Koikatsu is a gameworld put together out of little maps and with low poly objects and models, while BotN is one "big" map filled with medium to high poly objects.

Reactions: rcbcgreenpanzer

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
With this much money he can make a small studio of 4-5 people to work full time just on this game and still have 10k/mo left for himself. Single person development counts only when game is actually progressing. Not the case here, game got stuck a year ago. He is just milking the patreon, no reason to waste time on development since he gets enough as it is. :rolleyes:
Also, he actually gets help.... for free from supporters.
He's making quite a bit of money but not as much as you'd think. You have to keep in mind that if you have a patreon and live in the US you have to pay taxes (which is fucking robbery if you make any sizeable amount of income, abusing the system is mandatory) and don't forget that patreon takes its own cut as well, all together he has stated that he makes about 17k a month. Additionally, what stalled the game for the longest time was the revamping of the character skeleton and initial design decisions, his original plans just weren't viable for a single developer, had he stuck with non-bipeds with size variations he most certainly would have had to hire on someone just for animating. It's easy to see big numbers and think it's a simple matter of throwing money around and all of a sudden things start happening but it's a bit more complicated than that. I don't believe that he's milking it but rather has bitten off more than he can chew, but considering how patreon works and current events I'm sure he's more than content to plug away at his current pace.

It's the fur shader, it's why performance is so terrible in lustwood, I have specs on the high end and I still get terrible stuttering there.

Slayerz

Aug 2, 2017
Anyone has kept up to date knowing what's left to be finished? I've tried various versions of this game since the beta and many empty fields have been populated. I'm currently waiting for the game to be finished before trying it again. Don't get me wrong, this is a masterpiece and I'd wait longer with more content.

EPOC16

May 3, 2018
silly game you just walk around and fuck, and there's still a <removed> who needs a guide to be able to play this
:LUL:
The reason for the guide is mostly to be able to see what monsters are where, as well as what specific combinations make what specific hybrids.

Reactions: atur

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
Anyone has kept up to date knowing what's left to be finished? I've tried various versions of this game since the beta and many empty fields have been populated. I'm currently waiting for the game to be finished before trying it again. Don't get me wrong, this is a masterpiece and I'd wait longer with more content.
As far as landmass goes all that's left to be added is an area in the sky for angels, there's still quite a bit of unused space already so that will be utilized. The UI isn't final and neither are the board quests, more areas are planned to have locked gates as well which is currently what is under development. Traits are also not final, it's still being decided if wild ones will come with traits or not as well as items that modify traits. There are still more hybrids and wild nephelym planned along with more animations and the hybrid system itself may be changed. Many, many more blessed ones are planned. Breeding may also change as well because of how breeding tags work, it's still too restrictive on what you can create but this depends on if the developer can come up with something that works. More hair/clothing/decor options as well as an option to change them after character creation, more penis styles that can be "equipped". Implementation of the various stats as well as willpower affecting surprise sex along with a new "minigame" for surprise sex. AI needs work too.

It's still a long ways off, I try to keep a positive outlook but you'll probably want to give it a couple more years minimum and to be frank that's being very generous.

d1Polterghost

Jul 22, 2017
Chick wants me to catch a male wolf but I turned on the futas so the quest wont complete. This shouldnt be a thing right?

Slayerz

Aug 2, 2017
As far as landmass goes all that's left to be added is an area in the sky for angels, there's still quite a bit of unused space already so that will be utilized. The UI isn't final and neither are the board quests, more areas are planned to have locked gates as well which is currently what is under development. Traits are also not final, it's still being decided if wild ones will come with traits or not as well as items that modify traits. There are still more hybrids and wild nephelym planned along with more animations and the hybrid system itself may be changed. Many, many more blessed ones are planned. Breeding may also change as well because of how breeding tags work, it's still too restrictive on what you can create but this depends on if the developer can come up with something that works. More hair/clothing/decor options as well as an option to change them after character creation, more penis styles that can be "equipped". Implementation of the various stats as well as willpower affecting surprise sex along with a new "minigame" for surprise sex. AI needs work too.

It's still a long ways off, I try to keep a positive outlook but you'll probably want to give it a couple more years minimum and to be frank that's being very generous.
Thanks a lot for the detailed explanation! I was surprised the game was still on-going as it takes a real investment of time to work with these highly well-made models in this world. At the end of all this hard work, it'll be one of the best breeding game. As long as it's still being worked on I'm happy about it! I should give it another go as angels were not implemented from my last play. Thanks again!

Reactions: rKnight

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
Chick wants me to catch a male wolf but I turned on the futas so the quest wont complete. This shouldnt be a thing right?

If you read the setting you enabled, it makes futas replace males, they will not show up until you turn that off.

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes