Pinhead1

Jul 11, 2018
mine as soon as i start it goes on black screen and nothing happens.i have to go from task manager to close it.
and also botn.exe does not exist only radiant.

t727

Jan 4, 2018
Still can't find the lever to the gate :/
Been running around the town walls and the cliffs below to no avail over 30 minutes now.
The NPC near the start doesn't give me a quest/task to see the emissary. The neko futa talks about the dungeon and the other's doesn't know, or want to know where it is.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
For searching the answer of the gate lever location

If anyone wonders were "above ('up')" actually is.
View attachment 757807
View attachment 757808
View attachment 757809
On the last version I played it wasn't there. I had to fall a level and I found the switch near the houses (outside the wall but above forest), on that side as well.

Maybe that's why many are struggling, I also took quite a while to found it as you can see posts before.

t727

Jan 4, 2018
On the last version I played it wasn't there. I had to fall a level and I found the switch near the houses (outside the wall but above forest), on that side as well.

Maybe that's why many are struggling, I also took quite a while to found it as you can see posts before.
Which version did you play last?

t727

Jan 4, 2018
I downloaded last week, so the version before the current one.
That make sense then.

These instructions are for .740
The image I found back in this thread didn't say which version it belong to and I was too lazy to match the entry date of the post to the corresponding releases, the version log doesn't have the release dates either.

[Edit]
Growing increasingly tired of breeding only futas now.
Sure I can remove futas from the game and not be able to breed all races because there are no male variants for most of them.

So I tried using an hex editor, to no avail because I don't understand how it works or what I should change
What I tried are the following
Copy the "Sex.Female" value from one entity and replace "Sex.Futa" of the other.
Then I tried copy the whole thing including the dots to the next tag "Appearance"
However, these changes made the game hang when I tried to load the save and my only option was to kill the process.

Can someone please help a nub?

Last edited:

t727

Jan 4, 2018
Options game and uncheck "only futa" meybe help?
I was thinking I would, but I'm not sure if this would mess up my existing futas or that the races that doesn't have male models will stop spawning their regular creatures.
I have a vague memory of this happening in the past, if it's turned off for races with only females and futas they stop spawning.

WIEDZMIN225

Jul 1, 2020
Copy the save and check if it is not only the appearance of new species, not what you have, but what appears, unless it is as you say, then there is no other option but it should change only what appears new, not owned.

Brok TheDog

Donor
Jun 2, 2018
so now you are forced to play with futa, great just great. and that comes from the autor who doesn't add male variant because he don't like work on then.
I agree, I had it deactivated at first, I had to reactivate it to unlock the dungeon. That's just overkill.

Reactions: Sikirash

t727

Jan 4, 2018
I agree, I had it deactivated at first, I had to reactivate it to unlock the dungeon. That's just overkill.
This is a problem throughout the game seeing that only five out of eighteen has a male variant.

Last edited:

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
just wondering does this game contain futa on male? ._.
It did for all of one patch way back. Fastest hotfix the dev ever posted.

So no. No it does not, and the developer has explicitly stated that it will not ever contain futa on male or male on male. Pretty sure it does allow for male on futa, however.

Katsuie

Oct 15, 2017
It did for all of one patch way back. Fastest hotfix the dev ever posted.

So no. No it does not, and the developer has explicitly stated that it will not ever contain futa on male or male on male. Pretty sure it does allow for male on futa, however.
fuck. Ok :3 thx

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes