Code_V5

Oct 16, 2020
View attachment 1460190
The game keeps crashing whenever I try to choose the "Make Offspring" option in Creator Mode. I thought it was because I had pregnancy on, but it still happens. Is there a fix, or is this a bug?
posting this again just to make sure it wasn't lost, but my game keeps crashes when selecting "Make Offspring". Anyone able to help?

also got this message, don't know how

"Fatal error!Unhandled Exception: EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION reading address 0x00000000000036680x00007ff77be73800 OBF-Win64-Shipping.exe!UnknownFunction []0x00007ff77bed0d12 OBF-Win64-Shipping.exe!UnknownFunction []0x00007ff77bf5a0a5 OBF-Win64-Shipping.exe!UnknownFunction []0x00007ff77bf70002 OBF-Win64-Shipping.exe!UnknownFunction []0x00007ff77bf59d6d OBF-Win64-Shipping.exe!UnknownFunction []0x00007ff77c542ea6 OBF-Win64-Shipping.exe!UnknownFunction []0x00007ff77c5547e0 OBF-Win64-Shipping.exe!UnknownFunction []0x00007ff77c494284 OBF-Win64-Shipping.exe!UnknownFunction []0x00007ff77c4cce1d OBF-Win64-Shipping.exe!UnknownFunction []0x00007ff77c4c2590 OBF-Win64-Shipping.exe!UnknownFunction []0x00007ff77c4bb0e6 OBF-Win64-Shipping.exe!UnknownFunction []0x00007ff77c3d35c9 OBF-Win64-Shipping.exe!UnknownFunction []0x00007ff77c3ca593 OBF-Win64-Shipping.exe!UnknownFunction []0x00007ff77c3d521d OBF-Win64-Shipping.exe!UnknownFunction []0x00007ff77c3c7c78 OBF-Win64-Shipping.exe!UnknownFunction []0x00007ffc092ae7e8 USER32.dll!UnknownFunction []0x00007ffc092ae229 USER32.dll!UnknownFunction []0x00007ff77c3d5d64 OBF-Win64-Shipping.exe!UnknownFunction []0x00007ff77b7fe006 OBF-Win64-Shipping.exe!UnknownFunction []0x00007ff77b804afc OBF-Win64-Shipping.exe!UnknownFunction []0x00007ff77b804b7a OBF-Win64-Shipping.exe!UnknownFunction []0x00007ff77b805e04 OBF-Win64-Shipping.exe!UnknownFunction []0x00007ff77b80ec64 OBF-Win64-Shipping.exe!UnknownFunction []0x00007ff77e28115e OBF-Win64-Shipping.exe!UnknownFunction []0x00007ffc091f7034 KERNEL32.DLL!UnknownFunction []0x00007ffc0b102651 ntdll.dll!UnknownFunction []"

Help?

Last edited:

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
posting this again just to make sure it wasn't lost, but my game keeps crashes when selecting "Make Offspring". Anyone able to help?

also got this message, don't know how

"Fatal error!Unhandled Exception: EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION
<snip>

Help?
All I can offer are some suggestions to try.

First thing will be to take that part of the error message I have quoted from your post and throw it into Google (or your preferred search engine). There are quite a few things that can be causing your problem.

I am assuming that you are using Windows to run this.
- Try downloading the creator version of the game again, delete your old install and reinstall it.
- Try right clicking on the EXE and select Run as Administrator. Even if you are an admin on your machine, Windows can still deny access on odd occasions.
- Try whitelisting (or excluding) the game folder (not just the EXE file) from your AV program. Sometimes your antivirus can interfere with programs.
- There is always the odd chance your machine has an update that it has installed and is waiting on a reboot to finish the install. Reboot (don't shut down and restart) and see if that helps. Also, check for any new updates for Windows.
- You may have corrupt graphics drivers. Download the latest and greatest drivers for your graphics card and install. If you are feeling brave, you can try downloading the drivers, uninstalling your current video drivers, then reboot and install the downloaded drivers.

Not sure what else to offer, but a search engine can be your best friend at this point.

RumouredMolecule

Jul 10, 2019
You are right, one doesn't need to catch 600 nephs to level one world by one level and I shall go with your number: 60. Catching one neph runs an animation that takes 30 seconds (more or less). Do you agree with that? If yes, lets do basic arithmetic: 60 x 30 = 1,800 seconds = 30 minutes! Can you call this 30 minutes, gameplay? I actually went through all this process and believe you me, it got old very, very fast...
Okay, so if you're just looking to upgrade the world level try using the cheat 'always reproduce', and disable pregnancy, then just spam. It took me around 10 minutes or less

JK3

Jun 19, 2017
Catching one neph runs an animation that takes 30 seconds (more or less). Do you agree with that?
No, I don't agree with that.
Catching one Neph takes about 5 seconds of menuing (Give Them Fluids).
When done correctly, you can do this constantly in the same spot as the Neph you catch instantly spawns in a new Neph, saving the "Running around trying to get fucked" time.
The real problem in this time wasting is releasing them all has to be done manually.

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
What is better, male, female or futa?
For the player it doesn't matter as using fluids to catch nephelym has always been the best way and still remains so and you also do not want your character to knock anyone up/get pregnant as they have no traits to pass on. Currently females hold the edge because of the motherly trait which they temporarily get when pregnant.
motherly.png
Males are currently the weakest gender in terms of mechanics as they offer neither the benefits of being able to mate with everyone (futa) nor a special trait (females).

Razor679

Mar 19, 2020
There was no system before. Nothing was working but some traits. Now, a long needed "game" part is added.

If you don't like, you can stop pirating the game and just play old free version.

It's very funny that people who pirates the game without any actual support asking things from "dev" for themselves.

I am sure that he is very sad because you did not like it.

and I think new additions are great.. it's about taste, opinion.. don't act like your shitty opinions are facts..
Srorry for bad spelling in advance

So I for one like that there is now gameplay elements other then just breed for the perpus of breeding, with that said that's all I agree with you on. From what I can tell half of the stats are still useless the only I can tell is working is strength and the one I want to woke but is not is fertility.

Okay with that out of the way the implementation of the gameplay driven elements for progression sucks ass. This is a breeding game as its stats in the name so any feetcher in the game that you can not do through breading is or unlocking new breading methods is pointless.

The cockblock gates don't bother me I do think they could use better implementation tho still for me better then wondering what to do next now I have a gole. Now on to the traits. So the part about the traits need a bigger world level per spices to get better traits is fine with me how ever if we cant pass on the higher level traits and or bread for the higher level traits after the fact there is no point to it in a breeding game.

Code_V5

Oct 16, 2020
All I can offer are some suggestions to try.

First thing will be to take that part of the error message I have quoted from your post and throw it into Google (or your preferred search engine). There are quite a few things that can be causing your problem.

I am assuming that you are using Windows to run this.
- Try downloading the creator version of the game again, delete your old install and reinstall it.
- Try right clicking on the EXE and select Run as Administrator. Even if you are an admin on your machine, Windows can still deny access on odd occasions.
- Try whitelisting (or excluding) the game folder (not just the EXE file) from your AV program. Sometimes your antivirus can interfere with programs.
- There is always the odd chance your machine has an update that it has installed and is waiting on a reboot to finish the install. Reboot (don't shut down and restart) and see if that helps. Also, check for any new updates for Windows.
- You may have corrupt graphics drivers. Download the latest and greatest drivers for your graphics card and install. If you are feeling brave, you can try downloading the drivers, uninstalling your current video drivers, then reboot and install the downloaded drivers.

Not sure what else to offer, but a search engine can be your best friend at this point.
tried all the options i was comfortable with, didn't work. is it only me that is getting these problems?

J_M

Oct 8, 2017
No, I don't agree with that.
Catching one Neph takes about 5 seconds of menuing (Give Them Fluids).
When done correctly, you can do this constantly in the same spot as the Neph you catch instantly spawns in a new Neph, saving the "Running around trying to get fucked" time.
The real problem in this time wasting is releasing them all has to be done manually.
You don't agree with that. Excellent! Lets see what is left to do in the "breeding game".
Scenario:
Go to vendor and buy fluids.
Use fluids on nephs to catch them.
In barn, harvest fluids and release the nephs.
Sell fluids, buy different fluids and catch other (better) nephs using fluids.
Rinse and repeat.
With a bit of patience and luck AND FLUIDS you are able to catch nephs with the required traits to unlock the gates.
Finally the whole world is open to you! To do what, may I ask?
Next question: where is breeding involved in the above scenario?
Is this the gameplay you are expecting from a breeding game?

Reactions: Vlive and Razor679

Dirty Pimp

Feb 6, 2019
You don't agree with that. Excellent! Lets see what is left to do in the "breeding game".
Scenario:
Go to vendor and buy fluids.
Use fluids on nephs to catch them.
In barn, harvest fluids and release the nephs.
Sell fluids, buy different fluids and catch other (better) nephs using fluids.
Rinse and repeat.
With a bit of patience and luck AND FLUIDS you are able to catch nephs with the required traits to unlock the gates.
Finally the whole world is open to you! To do what, may I ask?
Next question: where is breeding involved in the above scenario?
No. dev should rename this as: Fluids of the Nephelym.

Ted Rex

Mar 24, 2021
it is possible to mod the game to change the size of the nephelims? so the nephelims that are wander around are bigger/smaller (i know that it is possiblwe to breed nepehlims with altered size)

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
tried all the options i was comfortable with, didn't work. is it only me that is getting these problems?
I think there is a bug in the game code. The game itself works just fine. The creator mode seems to work just fine, right up to the point it tries to create an offspring.

I had never used the creator mode before, but everything seemed to work just fine. Creating a character and using a few of the various types and positions gave no issues whatsoever, but when I tried the make offspring option, the game crashed, instantly, with the same error that you are receiving.

I found a thread on the Unreal Engine forums about this error and from reading through the messages it appears that there is a conflict in the code (missing data or wrong data) that is causing that error. My, personal, guess is that when DH updated the traits and such, he didn't update the creator mode to account for it.

JK3

Jun 19, 2017
I'm not saying I agree with it, or it being good.
I'm just saying I don't agree with your previous statement.

In regards to this being a breeding game there is nearly no reason to breed anything at all in this game.
There's no reason to breed them to make money.
Most Unique requests can be completed by finding a wild monster and leveling it up.
You can't even breed monsters together to get higher level Perks.
The most recent update has done nothing but increase the grind and time wasting of the game.
Go to Area, Grind out loads of captures, Go home, Release them all (after milking), Go back, Repeat.

lebedix

Aug 3, 2017
1635101393048.png
Hello again! How I should to do it? I have to create a bee for Driad with this silver Hornball II
How to do this? I mean...what conditions must I fulfill in order for me to open the second and third levels?

Reactions: Razor679

Code_V5

Oct 16, 2020
I think there is a bug in the game code. The game itself works just fine. The creator mode seems to work just fine, right up to the point it tries to create an offspring.

I had never used the creator mode before, but everything seemed to work just fine. Creating a character and using a few of the various types and positions gave no issues whatsoever, but when I tried the make offspring option, the game crashed, instantly, with the same error that you are receiving.

I found a thread on the Unreal Engine forums about this error and from reading through the messages it appears that there is a conflict in the code (missing data or wrong data) that is causing that error. My, personal, guess is that when DH updated the traits and such, he didn't update the creator mode to account for it.
ok, good, so its not just me. thanks for the help, much appreciated

Reactions: CaptainBipto
3.90 star(s) 109 Votes