STet

Apr 17, 2020
Here are some more cheat codes for 0.754.1:
reset wild sex - disables "win wild sex". This can be useful because "remove cheats" doesn't disable it.
world levels 1
world levels 2
world levels 3
world levels 4
world levels 5
- sets the World Level of ALL races in accordance with the cheat number.

Reactions: CaptainBipto

dundo

Jul 12, 2020
Can someone pls post a working link to the 754.1 download link? The link provided on the main page is for 754.0 still even though it's marked as 754.1. Thanks!

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
View attachment 1467199
Hello again! How I should to do it? I have to create a bee for Driad with this silver Hornball II
How to do this? I mean...what conditions must I fulfill in order for me to open the second and third levels?
For level 2 and above traits to start popping, you have to start raising the World Level for -in this case- the Hivelands.
You can do this by catching Bee Girls and releasing them. It's going to take some time but it's the only legitimate way of accomplishing it.
Can someone pls post a working link to the 754.1 download link? The link provided on the main page is for 754.0 still even though it's marked as 754.1. Thanks!
On page 428, there are a couple of working links for the right version.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
My FMC got knocked up by a Futa Foxen. Grand, I was hoping for this anyway.
A few days later, she appeared in my Fox House - this is also fine, I know how this game handles it.
What's weird is that it came out with the Desire I trait.
Then she got knocked up by one of my other Nephs and out popped one with Desire II.
Foxen WL is still 1.

Reactions: dundo

STet

Apr 17, 2020
No need to misinform people! When did you check the links? Yesterday, the links to the game in the topic header were updated to REAL v0.754.1.

STet

Apr 17, 2020
My FMC got knocked up by a Futa Foxen. Grand, I was hoping for this anyway.
A few days later, she appeared in my Fox House - this is also fine, I know how this game handles it.
What's weird is that it came out with the Desire I trait.
Then she got knocked up by one of my other Nephs and out popped one with Desire II.
Foxen WL is still 1.
As far as I understand, the "Desire" trait affects the stats, not the WL. I'm not sure if this is really the case.

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
View attachment 1467199
Hello again! How I should to do it? I have to create a bee for Driad with this silver Hornball II
How to do this? I mean...what conditions must I fulfill in order for me to open the second and third levels?
As has already been stated the level of those traits are tied to that particular races world level which you have to raise by catching and releasing large numbers of that race at their respective barn. You'll also want to do this for the foxen, sylvan (slimes/elves/orcs/goblins), bouvars and dragons as they all have gate progression locked behind similar quests.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
As far as I understand, the "Desire" trait affects the stats, not the WL. I'm not sure if this is really the case.
Well the thing is that even with a WL of 1, a foxen was born with the LV2 trait (Desire II).
I'm not complaining. It just felt weird to me.

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
Well the thing is that even with a WL of 1, a foxen was born with the LV2 trait (Desire II).
I'm not complaining. It just felt weird to me.
The Desire trait seems to be a 'thing' for the breeder. Pretty much every kid my breeder has popped out (hasn't been a ton though), they have all had that desire trait, the level of it was fairly random at level 1,2, or 3. I have yet to catch a wild nephelym with the desire trait and I haven't seen any of my captured nephelym gain that trait after breeding it with the same or similar characters.
If you look at the traits for the nephelym, there is one (can't remember which) that will increase a partner's preferences by a percentage. I am guessing that it is something that will be forthcoming OR the breeder is supposed to throw a few kids into the breeding rotation for other captured neph.

Reactions: Squark ⚧❤️

BreederFan

Oct 22, 2021
This game has been a public work in progress since 2017. Test builds aren't really a viable excuse when Derelict has already been selling the product for four years.
Selling for 4 years? Nobody is selling anything but I don't explain to you how the backing works. I know that, you know this as well but for a reason, you said that.

And patches for big system changes would need a long period to test and balance anyway.. I assume you know that too..

So why are you here? To blame DH for reasons?

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
Selling for 4 years? Nobody is selling anything but I don't explain to you how the backing works. I know that, you know this as well but for a reason, you said that.

And patches for big system changes would need a long period to test and balance anyway.. I assume you know that too..

So why are you here? To blame DH for reasons?
Nah, my dude. You use this game being in "alpha" as an excuse for terrible mechanics implementations and lack of content. This game has been in "alpha" for four years, publicly accessible for a price. (And more recently, free on Steam) Yes, ostensibly that price goes to fund development. That's irrelevant to the fact that four years down the line "test builds" are not gonna hold water as an excuse for poor gameplay implementations.

Also, despite the branding, this game isn't in alpha. It's been in a pre-alpha, "first playable" state. For four years. For a quick explanation:
  • Beta: A beta game is complete, and being tested for bugs. All planned content and mechanics should exist. This is the game, as it is intended to be.
  • Alpha: An alpha game has all of the planned features/mechanics and is acquiring all of the planned content. It's a work in progress that is assumed to have bugs but otherwise mostly representative of what the game is intended to be.
  • First Playable: Otherwise known as pre-alpha, this is when the game's basic mechanics are still being designed and implemented. First playable is usually a fairly ugly sandbox test meant to demonstrate how things work and ensure the game is actually enjoyable and thus worth selling.
Despite being branded as an alpha, this game has, for four years, been a gussied up first playable demo that is, at the moment, receiving over $14k per month (that's before fees and taxes and assuming literally every patron is on minimum tier) for Derelict to refuse to hire additional developers, add occasional new color palettes for the wild nephelym, and as of late, implement mechanics and gameplay slowdown that make the already lackluster experience a slow, frustrating quagmire that requires cheats for anyone but the most deliriously masochistic players to enjoy.

Test build was a valid excuse four years ago. It has not been a valid excuse for a long, long time.

Reactions: Dirty Pimp

Clown.34

Sep 8, 2018
To the 2guys up this comment, TheInternetIsForThis and BreederFan .

Both of you, don't get me wrong, but even for me, i think this is escalating faster than it should.

I'm nobody.

By what i understand, one think it lacks content and have a very "hard" path till get something, and still is charging for that.

The other is defendig the creator i dunno why, but probly because have tested all versions and see the evolution, and probly like me too, never payed to play.
(Don't get me wrong, the game deservs to be payed... but if someone release a free version legally, i don't see the point of pay for it, even if the creator deserv)

Last 12h i have been having fun craking the save of this game, since levels till traits and sizes.
(Hope creator team don't get mad about that, but was the best time i had is months).

And i must say, that its a good game, whit a huge variety of stuff to do.

I didn't played all versions like most of you, i played like 3 or 4 versions of the game since the beginning till now, and i can say that there is alot of evolution and awsome work by the involved team.

Dec 30, 2019
I don't understand how to enable incest breeding this extensions is alien to me
also is there a way to add traits to breeder?

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes