Melanogaster

Aug 3, 2020
Unfortunately not, at least yet. Your character is stuck at the normal heigh even in Spirit Form. What you do can have is the chance of making/getting massive version of all race characters, like massive goblins or massive bats. Same the other way around, having tiny titans or dragons. Appearently tho with the latest update you can set a particular neph from each barn to roam around the Homestead. I know is not the same but is something
Well if you want to make the farm a place for gigantic roaming bitches it surely works.
Big Bitch.jpg

I wouldn't say just futa since whenever a new species gets added it adds both female and futa. The new updates also made playing as a female waaaaaaaaaay more viable than before. With that said tho, yeah, the male ones got untouched since as long as I started, and it's been quite a while of that XD.

If you're curious on the overall things that got added I could give you a summary but I would need to know which version you played the last time so I can have a proper idea of from when you're coming from ^^'
I really don't understand why the males have to be all bestial, I'd rather they also give an option for human-like as most females in this game have.

PS: Fix the fur system, it looks so bad I purposefully go into the character editor and remove all the arm and leg fur options off most variations, kind of irks me when it's unremovable (i.e. Basilisks). Speaking of that, why can't you remove the add-ons off some variants? For example you can't remove the leg feathers off Basilisks, ears and tail off Neko (But you can off Neko hybrids?). Seems like an oversight.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: RubyZeronyka

RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
Well if you want to make the farm a place for gigantic roaming bitches it surely works.
View attachment 1746241

I really don't understand why the males have to be all bestial, I'd rather they also give an option for human-like as most females in this game have.

PS: Fix the fur system, it looks so bad I purposefully go into the character editor and remove all the arm and leg fur options off most variations, kind of irks me when it's unremovable (i.e. Basilisks). Speaking of that, why can't you remove the add-ons off some variants? For example you can't remove the leg feathers off Basilisks, ears and tail off Neko (But you can off Neko hybrids?). Seems like an oversight.
Yeah I also "had/kinda have" my personal fare share of frictions with the dev himself for things like his position towards something like anal sex or the whole Pawsmatti positions buying thingy or the damn progression system being shoved on the vanilla gameplay as mandatory unless you cheat, to name a few. Tho somehow I can't complain on the very recent aditions to the game. They made a lot of things waaaaaaaaay easier to handle and overall better feeling, so to speak. Tho by also making certain things a bit more overcomplicated but.... Im sort of used already to that odd balance of things I guess XD.

I personally overcome the lack of proper male issues by using two sets of presets for futas, one with the regular types and another with flatchested ones that makes them look like femboys which to me it's something extremely hot. Not quite true fem"boys" but.... It's a videogame, if it looks like the thing Im happy lmao.

jsmith27x

Apr 28, 2021
I personally overcome the lack of proper male issues by using two sets of presets for futas, one with the regular types and another with flatchested ones that makes them look like femboys which to me it's something extremely hot. Not quite true fem"boys" but.... It's a videogame, if it looks like the thing Im happy lmao.
That
is
hot
AF
I want an entire world full of these fem"boys" or at least as high a percentage as possible.

RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
Btw I have some questions. What exactly changed between 07552 and the latest version? I remember something being mentioned about the positions for the vagrants but I didnt understood what exactly that meant and everywhere I searched dont share too much light on that aspect.

I know that Sharkies have been visually overhauled, it also said that the issues with the vagrants have been fixed, tell me he didn't removed the new walking animations for spirit forms. It finally felt immersive to walk around levitating as a Seraphim or Harpy.

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
Btw I have some questions. What exactly changed between 07552 and the latest version? I remember something being mentioned about the positions for the vagrants but I didnt understood what exactly that meant and everywhere I searched dont share too much light on that aspect.
I'm not sure either as none of the roamers/vagrants I've seen used any different animations after the update. My assumption is that he opened up more wild sex animations for different size combinations that normally wouldn't jump each other due to spawning in different areas like titans and goblins. I was hoping maybe it meant that roamers/vagrants would use some of the breeding animations but that doesn't seem to be the case.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I am totally new to this game, just wanted to ask when can i dress up my girl?
There really isn't a functional wardrobe per se but you can mess around with sizes, patterns and colours of most things in the character creation screen. Or you can do the same at your front door.

Kyranite

Jul 9, 2019
I am totally new to this game, just wanted to ask when can i dress up my girl?
Well there are some options in the presets, a skirt, stripey underwear, two extra tops, and at least one boot type that's different from the default outfit. I can't see any way to select the individual pieces though, but you could always change the character wearing these alternate outfits... Best guess is that it's either something backers have made, or a sneak peek at upcoming features.

xwor639

May 19, 2017
I think the dev should consider making the traits that are not prefer by players better like for example traits that give no xp give minimal of 5% to 3% xp or give them a chance to cum twice or for other traits or even if it doesnt relate to breeding or lving. Also hopefully your working on making scenes reapeatable like a loop or go back button to start scene or prolong it if anyone is into it everything seems fine great work and if you can come up with more creative ideas thats a plus.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Along with the Fomurian getting a touch-up, I think the Starfallen could do with some more love as well.
They look too much like the Fomurian for me to put much time in for them. They could be amazing but right now... Not so much.

Dark918

Mar 4, 2021
is the option to change height gonna be added? idk if theres any problems with it but id like to make my character a giant or at least 8ft tall, like slender man height.

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes