jsmith27x

Apr 28, 2021
It originally was, I think he's playing with gating mechanics and will probably adjust it later (depending how much other content/quests will end up in between each unlock). Just my guess though!
If it were my game, and to be fair I know exactly nothing about designing or coding games, but if it were my game, every time you unlocked a gate you would then need to locate and interact with the teleporter, after which you would be able to teleport there.

adambennett08330

Nov 15, 2017
New update available if any are able to share link

• I've decided to upgrade the game to Unreal Engine 5. This will be a good amount of work, so I am releasing what I have before starting that process.
    UE5 is a substantial upgrade over UE4, and should finally allow me to fix the janky lighting and other quirks. UE4 has no true realtime lighting system, so since the game launched I have been faking it with tricks that aren't ideal. Additionally, my style of level design will benefit greatly from UE5's new Nanite system.
    • Improved sharks, presets will need adjusted
    • Fixed issues with vagrants and tentacles

Reactions: Ssato243

EpicHentaiGamer69

Oct 3, 2019

• I've decided to upgrade the game to Unreal Engine 5. This will be a good amount of work, so I am releasing what I have before starting that process.
    UE5 is a substantial upgrade over UE4, and should finally allow me to fix the janky lighting and other quirks. UE4 has no true realtime lighting system, so since the game launched I have been faking it with tricks that aren't ideal. Additionally, my style of level design will benefit greatly from UE5's new Nanite system.
Unreal Engine 5 is gonna be awesome for this game. Can't wait to see it on other games as well.

Reactions: evaw

STet

Apr 17, 2020

And what is the news? This build was released 10 days ago.
https://f95zone.to/threads/breeders-of-the-nephelym-v0-755-3a-derelicthelmsman.2483/post-7878174

formasual

Jan 17, 2019
Unreal Engine 5 is gonna be awesome for this game. Can't wait to see it on other games as well.
It could if he decides to upgrade, but it may be too big of jump. I'm very interested in the future of UE5 and because its so good I'm sure it will be used more which means it comes closer to being the standard. Its already the standard in some areas, but it reminds me of the troubles EA had with Frostbite 3 and just thought they had themselves a real winner and proceeded to ruin games with it. Turns out you have to earn that fame and recognition, who knew...
I love playing games on Unreal and it just keeps getting better. I watched a comprehensive video on the additions and changes and my jaw was dropped the whole time. Also reminds me of this small company that was trying to change the way we render graphics with polygons. They were supposedly using a different geometrical shape, or something to that effect, which greatly reduced resource requirements essentially. The idea was there is a ceiling with current technology due to polygons' requirements. With UE5 it greatly reduces the resource requirements with different ideas meaning there will always be a way to make more polygons and make it work. UE5 is proof of that.

Reactions: EpicHentaiGamer69

Hans Zuchter

Nov 21, 2021
Just got this game. Figured dev is reasonable, gave us the options to turn futanari into overdrive or turn it off completely. So I went into settings, turned off futanari. Why? Because I don't like it. Glad that option is there.

So I'm humping away at various Foxen girls, get some orgasium, buy a couple new barns. Where to find the new types? Behind the gates. OK, basic game structure stuff here, probably some kind of quest thing. Head over to the centaur girl, go through her dialog, get her quest.

Curious, I head over to the wiki to make sure I'm not doing anything wrong. Wiki says centaur girl is not the first quest and that first quest is some kind of dungeon that pink cat thing unlocks. OK, so how do I get cat thing to unlock it? Sex. Sure, no probl- er, wait, cat thing is a futanari. That's odd, I could have sworn I turned that off. Yep, there is it - clearly turned off. And there's cat thing with his/her giant dong waving at my face.

I go back to the wiki. Surely this must be some kind of error, right? I mean, I turned it off and yet there it is, and apparently there is no way around it. From what I gather I have three choices:

1) Force my MC to participate in something I'm not the least bit into.
2) Forever resign myself to just Fox and Wolf girls because I'll never get past stage one.
3) Use a cheat to blast open all gates at once and skip the entire storyline.

Or did I miss something?

jsmith27x

Apr 28, 2021
Just got this game. Figured dev is reasonable, gave us the options to turn futanari into overdrive or turn it off completely. So I went into settings, turned off futanari. Why? Because I don't like it. Glad that option is there.

So I'm humping away at various Foxen girls, get some orgasium, buy a couple new barns. Where to find the new types? Behind the gates. OK, basic game structure stuff here, probably some kind of quest thing. Head over to the centaur girl, go through her dialog, get her quest.

Curious, I head over to the wiki to make sure I'm not doing anything wrong. Wiki says centaur girl is not the first quest and that first quest is some kind of dungeon that pink cat thing unlocks. OK, so how do I get cat thing to unlock it? Sex. Sure, no probl- er, wait, cat thing is a futanari. That's odd, I could have sworn I turned that off. Yep, there is it - clearly turned off. And there's cat thing with his/her giant dong waving at my face.

I go back to the wiki. Surely this must be some kind of error, right? I mean, I turned it off and yet there it is, and apparently there is no way around it. From what I gather I have three choices:

2) Forever resign myself to just Fox and Wolf girls because I'll never get past stage one.

Or did I miss something?
That's how the character is written. It's not able to be changed.

aspar4gus

Mar 27, 2019
Wiki says centaur girl is not the first quest and that first quest is some kind of dungeon that pink cat thing unlocks.
As someone as straight as a plank and playing as the only male penis in the whole farm i can safely say the futa cat quest is avoidable / won't softlock u, you can just skip straight to the centaur lady, catch some wolf to instantly sell away to her, get the keystone, and open either the dragon gate or the cowgirl gate.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017

Or did I miss something?
Cassie and the temple underground are not the first quest but you can work the game to make it the first thing you do.
Most people do Kybele (the centaur lady) as the first quest.
AFAIK, there's no other scripted futa in the whole game with the option disabled so either suck it up and deal with it or just forget that the temple underground even exists at all. Though this does ultimately leave you one Keystone short afaik.
If you disable all futa options in the settings, the animation for it will not play.

• Haha
Reactions: Darkwolves603

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Is the incest patch still somewhere? I have some good mixes but cant breed them because incest
You don't need the patcher any more.
It's simple enough to reinstate it though.
Go to where OBF.exe is and make a new blank text file. Make sure file extensions are visible - you should see "New Text Document.txt" or something along those lines.
Now rename that New Text Document.txt to imma.degenerate and you're good to go with incesty stuff.

TheBigWeeb

Jul 28, 2021
Is there still no "easy" way to mess with the main character parameters like adding traits, messing with height, etc? I found the python script another user posted but it doesn't seem to output any JSON file for me to edit.

Nevermindoff

Jan 22, 2019
BOTN Early 0.755.2

Release Notes: 0.755.2
While working on recovery and moving, I have managed to make another build. It's been a difficult few months to say the least. Now that I have finished moving, I will continue trying to release builds as I can.
New in this build are vagrants, roamers for the ranch essentially. One can be set per barn. They can be interacted with in much the same way as wild roamers, but they won't surprise you.
* Added: Vagrant system
* Tweaked: Tasks will now accept any trait rank
* Fixed: Graphical bugs around the town fountain
* Upgrade engine version to latest hotfix

Hotfix
* Fixed: Vagrant issues
* Fixed: Desire preference assignment
What if i want my vagrants to surprise me? Can we get an option for that? Maybe even individual permissions for those, you want to be a bit more rowdy?

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
well? where was the 0,755,4 build?
Don't act so entitled. This game is not being developed for free.
Also, 755.4 is Test build, meant for reporting errors. Any errors we could possibly find will likely have already been reported.

Is there still no "easy" way to mess with the main character parameters like adding traits, messing with height, etc? I found the python script another user posted but it doesn't seem to output any JSON file for me to edit.
I've been using the one I'm attaching to this post. It doesn't hang, freeze or crash. It adds traits and stuff but as the game is not actually coded to accept them on the Breeder, they remain invisible.
It has a GUI and I find it VERY easy to use.

Last edited:

jaffers

Dec 21, 2018
Don't act so entitled. This game is not being developed for free.
Also, 755.4 is Test build, meant for reporting errors. Any errors we could possibly find will likely have already been reported.

I've been using the one I'm attaching to this post. It doesn't hang, freeze or crash. It adds traits and stuff but as the game is not actually coded to accept them on the Breeder, they remain invisible.
So how does this work? The cheats are copied when you click the button, then you paste it into the settings in the game? I'm pretty ass at this stuff, so learning as I go. But it looks like an awesome tool

TheBigWeeb

Jul 28, 2021
Oh man, this is super intuitive. Thanks a ton for sharing it.

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes