RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
I dreamed last night that this game had lamias as a wild nephelym race and that their sex scene involved partial unbirthing.

I am now kind of sad.
I think one of the very first updates or versions of this game had Lamias, but back then the game didnt event felt the same. It was more like a lewdy turn based Pokemon-like game with overall the same base map XD

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I think one of the very first updates or versions of this game had Lamias, but back then the game didnt event felt the same. It was more like a lewdy turn based Pokemon-like game with overall the same base map XD
I remember when he ditched the collar system. That was a confusing time.

Reactions: NitroSM

RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
I remember when he ditched the collar system. That was a confusing time.
Yeah, that build was odd XD

But the first one where I truly started was the one previous the Day/Night cycle update so I dont know how the game changed exactly between that and the "Breeders of the Pokegirls" one lol

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Just got this game. Figured dev is reasonable, gave us the options to turn futanari into overdrive or turn it off completely. So I went into settings, turned off futanari. Why? Because I don't like it. Glad that option is there.

So I'm humping away at various Foxen girls, get some orgasium, buy a couple new barns. Where to find the new types? Behind the gates. OK, basic game structure stuff here, probably some kind of quest thing. Head over to the centaur girl, go through her dialog, get her quest.

Curious, I head over to the wiki to make sure I'm not doing anything wrong. Wiki says centaur girl is not the first quest and that first quest is some kind of dungeon that pink cat thing unlocks. OK, so how do I get cat thing to unlock it? Sex. Sure, no probl- er, wait, cat thing is a futanari. That's odd, I could have sworn I turned that off. Yep, there is it - clearly turned off. And there's cat thing with his/her giant dong waving at my face.

I go back to the wiki. Surely this must be some kind of error, right? I mean, I turned it off and yet there it is, and apparently there is no way around it. From what I gather I have three choices:

1) Force my MC to participate in something I'm not the least bit into.
2) Forever resign myself to just Fox and Wolf girls because I'll never get past stage one.
3) Use a cheat to blast open all gates at once and skip the entire storyline.

Or did I miss something?
Just don't try to do anything with Cassie, either. Falene's assistant goblin, Camilla calls her "Bulge Kitty" for a reason.

Also, the wiki is returning blank pages for now. The last edited date is 29.04.22 at 5:50AM, which seems odd. Maybe updating some things to properly reflect the move to UE5.

yaragl

Jul 15, 2019
i know this is stupid question but what vagrant system is it worth downloading the game for? I'm honestly waiting for more patchs rn

RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
Why does no one have the balls to make a ball mod yet.
I would assume that partially because by itself modding Unreal is known for not being an easy task and even if it sort of was. BotN by itself keeps changing in an odd way every X amount of updates making things like previous savefiles not work on new versions, at least by default. So they are somehow waiting for a more apropriate base stable version so to speak to give it a try.

And speaking of, does anyone know a toold or something to edit savefiles? I remember once somebody posting a pic of a massive sized breeder and got curious. Specially in the case of making old saves somehow ported to the newest versions. Having to lose all my love attached nephs due to fuky updates feels quite heartsinking uwu

merptank24

Jul 12, 2021
hopefully when they do it will mean the game will have better optimization getting tried of my gpu fans at max when playing

Oct 25, 2019
Unreal is legendary for its poor optimisation. Get used to your fans spinning up.
Hah, but as for me, Unity is much more lousy in this regard. I remember that once i downloaded some game on itch.io, weighing about 200 megabytes or so. So this trash managed with its simple 3D to put my 1080 on knees and suck out almost all my 16 gigabytes of RAM.
Maybe I was so lucky, but I have never seen an Unreal game that had such poor optimization than Unity.

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes