Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
So how does this work? The cheats are copied when you click the button, then you paste it into the settings in the game? I'm pretty ass at this stuff, so learning as I go. But it looks like an awesome tool
Cheats? Personally I don't use them but here goes:

1: Hit the Load button to load your save into the tool
2: Load into the game, load your save and go into the Settings menu from there
3: Alt-Tab back to the tool and click the button next to the cheat you want to use
4: Alt-Tab back to the game and CTRL-V the cheat into the cheat box
5: Click Enter on the right hand side of the box and the cheat will activate

Done.

Reactions: Lukullische

keeshah

Aug 16, 2020
Just got this game. Figured dev is reasonable, gave us the options to turn futanari into overdrive or turn it off completely. So I went into settings, turned off futanari. Why? Because I don't like it. Glad that option is there.

So I'm humping away at various Foxen girls, get some orgasium, buy a couple new barns. Where to find the new types? Behind the gates. OK, basic game structure stuff here, probably some kind of quest thing. Head over to the centaur girl, go through her dialog, get her quest.

Curious, I head over to the wiki to make sure I'm not doing anything wrong. Wiki says centaur girl is not the first quest and that first quest is some kind of dungeon that pink cat thing unlocks. OK, so how do I get cat thing to unlock it? Sex. Sure, no probl- er, wait, cat thing is a futanari. That's odd, I could have sworn I turned that off. Yep, there is it - clearly turned off. And there's cat thing with his/her giant dong waving at my face.

I go back to the wiki. Surely this must be some kind of error, right? I mean, I turned it off and yet there it is, and apparently there is no way around it. From what I gather I have three choices:

1) Force my MC to participate in something I'm not the least bit into.
2) Forever resign myself to just Fox and Wolf girls because I'll never get past stage one.
3) Use a cheat to blast open all gates at once and skip the entire storyline.

Or did I miss something?
Yes, you missed something. Embrace your deep inner Futa loving soul and turn Futas back on.

RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
How hard would it be to mod very basic VR into the game? Like just having a VR camera in the player's head, no VR controls or anything.
Im not sure if it would be that easy tho. Unlike a game like Wild Life, this one lacks first person perspective and the unlike both that and this game's previous updates, BotN's camera nowadays dont go through solid surfaces like objects or the ground. Ill love to see those options but to implement them the dev would have to bring back the true free camera and he doesnt seem willing to so far so.... Yeah :cautious:

RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
I personally dont mind if balls are or are not present but having options its always nice. The closest thing that right now I can think of are the "balls" certain species PPs have, tho they are more like the typical animal inflating ball thingys. They sort of look like testicles but.... They're not quite the "thing" u know?

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I personally dont mind if balls are or are not present but having options its always nice. The closest thing that right now I can think of are the "balls" certain species PPs have, tho they are more like the typical animal inflating ball thingys. They sort of look like testicles but.... They're not quite the "thing" u know?
Are you talking about knots?

shadowr19

Apr 8, 2020
I haven't played this game for a long time can somebody explain to me what the hell are roamers and vagrants?

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I'd like to see a bit more work put into the size traits (Busty, Buxom and Hung in particular).
I feel that a higher rank in these should make the appendage a wee bit larger. If I could mod this game at all, I'd actually give that a go. Knowing me though, if I had such abilities, I'd create traits that actually reduce the voluptuousness of the models.

Only allowing the Nephs to big but not bigger, silly big or even smaller (this could have been worked into Abomination as a kind of visual cue that something's not quite right if he'd kept that). To be perfectly honest, I find Chubby Ayrshire to be a bit on the grotesquely large side. I purposely breed slender or meaty ones.

Victor376678

Jul 12, 2018
Is there still a way to harvest semen with a male breeder after fern becomes a flower?
Like do we eventually get another NPC that takes over or something?

vvv887

Jun 24, 2020
How come I can't use a human in creator mode in the gallery, either as a giver or a receiver?

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 109 Votes