aspar4gus

Mar 27, 2019
I haven't checked this game since 0.750-ish and about to try this today, is the incest patch on page1 still works for this update? If no, is there a more recent workaround / link to a newer patch?

(i usually play being the only penis in the whole farm so incest patch is direly needed to not softblock myself)

Brok TheDog

Donor
Jun 2, 2018
I haven't checked this game since 0.750-ish and about to try this today, is the incest patch on page1 still works for this update? If no, is there a more recent workaround / link to a newer patch?

(i usually play being the only penis in the whole farm so incest patch is direly needed to not softblock myself)
At the last news the patch is not functional and the method given for the other version is half functional. I say half, when the child is from you and a wild nephelym your child will be able to continue to reproduce, as soon as the mother and one of your daughter and you and the father, they all become infertile.

Reactions: aspar4gus

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
The problem with this method is that as soon as you get to the second child, all the others are infertile.
There exists a trait called Debauched that decreases the chance of infertility by a set %.
It also has three ranks. 20% at Rank 1, 40% at Rank 2 and 60% at Rank 3.
The developer really wants to scare off the people who like to play with incest, it's been 2 times that he removes it for me so there will not be a 3rd time. the game is definitely blocked on my side.
Patreon demanded he remove it, and that's where most of his money comes from so it's unlikely he will re-enable it by default any time soon. One version had it enabled by mistake that Patreon found quickly enough and warned him about it happening again, iirc.
Incest can be easily re-enabled easily. Just make a blank file called imma with the extension .degenerate in the same folder as OBF.exe.
-------------------------
I just noticed that the wiki says that the Divergent trait has been removed but I know for a fact that it hasn't.
The weirdest thing is still the removal of Grungy. What purpose does Romy serve now?
Going through files I found a trait called "Euphoric" that isn't listed at all in the wiki. It also doesn't seem to work properly.
It's supposed to "use all lust at once" but this doesn't happen.

Last edited:
Reactions: Darkwolves603

aspar4gus

Mar 27, 2019
Is there a way to level up our mc's trait level, for example right now it's all E, is there a way to upgrade it to A?

If there's no way, does anyone know how to edit the save file for that?

NitroSM

Dec 1, 2018
Is there a way to level up our mc's trait level, for example right now it's all E, is there a way to upgrade it to A?

If there's no way, does anyone know how to edit the save file for that?
You have your character breed. The stats will increase as you level them up through breeding. Not sure/don't remember if wild sex gives any xp for your character or not.

Reactions: aspar4gus

RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
i wish the dev knows how much of a quality-of-life improvement could be done for this game just by simply making the sprint run faster
I think more than faster sprinting there should be more teleport points. Or moving the existing ones closer to good locations like the one in the homestead. It feels like its on Jupiter on how far it is XD

aspar4gus

Mar 27, 2019
I think more than faster sprinting there should be more teleport points. Or moving the existing ones closer to good locations like the one in the homestead. It feels like its on Jupiter on how far it is XD
Like, i get that he has created this aesthetically pleasing environment and it was indeed a feast for the eyes the first time we went exploring it, but after running back and forth for like the xxx-th time this started to feel like commuting to work (on a busy traffic no less)

RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
I just think the teleporter should be unlocked MUCH earlier.
Oh yeah specially that. With the whole progression system the whole portals activation issue became extremely annoying to deal with. Unless you use the "Go Home" cheat it takes you ages to go back and forth from every area. And the thing is that it just aliviates the return, not the going. And some areas like the Bunny one is damn far away.

helios1234

Aug 9, 2018
Can the player cumflate npcs or is it just the npcs that can cumflate people?

Also can you increase your size of the character to like titan sized or at least the size of the player's cock to allow for it bulge npc's belly?

NitroSM

Dec 1, 2018
Can the player cumflate npcs or is it just the npcs that can cumflate people?

Also can you increase your size of the character to like titan sized or at least the size of the player's cock to allow for it bulge npc's belly?
The larger creature usually inflates those that are smaller than them. Haven't played with male/futa MC so I don't know how player x small creature works out.

Currently no. Doubt player height will be modifiable to that degree since player is always human and sizes are based on race.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Oh yeah specially that. With the whole progression system the whole portals activation issue became extremely annoying to deal with. Unless you use the "Go Home" cheat it takes you ages to go back and forth from every area. And the thing is that it just aliviates the return, not the going. And some areas like the Bunny one is damn far away.
There is a way that's even faster than the Go Home cheat. Save the game where you are and reload. It teleports you back home anyway and this way doesn't involve cheats.

RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
There is a way that's even faster than the Go Home cheat. Save the game where you are and reload. It teleports you back home anyway and this way doesn't involve cheats.
Yeah I know but that sometimes can take a bit to load so is like.... Trying to squish a couple of seconds of a day XD

Reactions: EpicHentaiGamer69

poplan

Jan 24, 2019
I just think the teleporter should be unlocked MUCH earlier.
It originally was, I think he's playing with gating mechanics and will probably adjust it later (depending how much other content/quests will end up in between each unlock). Just my guess though!

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes