Lithariel

May 22, 2018
Is this game just dead? I know their patreon says that they are doing a UI overhaul, but that was almost 5 months ago. Shouldn't we have gotten an update post since then, or is this behavior normal for the Dev?

Lithariel

May 22, 2018
Seems normal to me. When was the last significant update?

It was the release of the public build version 0.756.9

EDIT: I'm not currently a patron so I don't know if there were any hidden posts, but I doubt something like that exists.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Is this game just dead? I know their patreon says that they are doing a UI overhaul, but that was almost 5 months ago. Shouldn't we have gotten an update post since then, or is this behavior normal for the Dev?
He's probably looking for someone to hire to do it for him and then summarily fire that person.

Reactions: Lautheron

merptank24

Jul 12, 2021
while i haven't played it in awhile external testicles kinda get in the way of the goods so to speak, while im fairly certain the dev hasn't thought about internal testicles do exist in some animals

• Angry
Reactions: TravisTheLightBoss

ybola

Mar 18, 2022
I mean... typically dicks cum with balls. Having no nuts would be like having areolas without any nipples. No nipples no milk, just seems like a common sense thing but I guess the dev has their own preference in mind. Would be nice to have the choice atleast.
I presume dev is just base it on Breeding season

Drages

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2018
I mean... typically dicks cum with balls. Having no nuts would be like having areolas without any nipples. No nipples no milk, just seems like a common sense thing but I guess the dev has their own preference in mind. Would be nice to have the choice atleast.
Dev does never care at all about choices and now he does not care the game at all..

6 month passed and we are still waiting an UI update... UI.. and there are still supporters who think an UI update would take this long. It's like crypto scams at that point. People can believe to very ridiculous things without any thinking about them..

They even add a pinned post for the development questions at discord server. And it explains everything :)
1679989511733.png

Reactions: leechurch

RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
Dev does never care at all about choices and now he does not care the game at all..

6 month passed and we are still waiting an UI update... UI.. and there are still supporters who think an UI update would take this long. It's like crypto scams at that point. People can believe to very ridiculous things without any thinking about them..

They even add a pinned post for the development questions at discord server. And it explains everything :)
View attachment 2500482
Not gonna lie, I keep getting the impression recently that the dev just keeps developing "barely" the game to keep it updated enough so people dont have time to effectively mod it and thus stay in the same version adding things he does not like while also doing the bare minimum to keep milking suporters for money doing nothing meaningful. It's sad cause BotN had promise but things to me started to go south the moment he started to lock previously available content behind game progression bullshit and people being dumb enough to support that shitty idea, specially the whole save wipes thingy.

I also agree on the UI thing. It might take some time but THAT long? For UI? On a game that has been having a clear reputation of adding "new" 1 content thing by locking being hours of grind another 5 that were available quickly on the previous? Nah!

Mork_kai

Mar 24, 2022
This UI has got to be the most beautiful and visually stunning thing to have graced this fucking planet with how long it's taking. 6 months in the making and we haven't heard a thing about it. If DH is working on the game as much as a full-time developer like him should (As he's earning a Minimum of ~$8500 a month just from Patreon for it), then this will be the single greatest, most intricately detailed, most painstakingly hand-crafted UI that will ever reach our pathetic, unenlightened eyes.

That or he's just sitting back and watching as stupid people funnel thousands of dollars into his pocket every month without him ever needing to open the unity project for weeks on end.

I'm starting to think the developer of this game is a tiiiny bit selfish.

James Marketh

Aug 8, 2021
Game plays fine , some decent ideas here and there but overall the animations are lacking , it's the same 4 poses you're going to see over and over , you can try to find new stuff by playing & exploring for several hours but it's got the classic :"do a task , go to sleep to reset your status & repeat" gameplay loop which is kinda boring after a while.
So yeah , additional poses can be unlocked but they aren't that relevant to the main gameplay loop and you'll likely get bored before achieving anyhting.

There's no real story mission to speak of so you might as well play wildlife

Reactions: alrdlady

Drages

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2018
This UI has got to be the most beautiful and visually stunning thing to have graced this fucking planet with how long it's taking. 6 months in the making and we haven't heard a thing about it. If DH is working on the game as much as a full-time developer like him should (As he's earning a Minimum of ~$8500 a month just from Patreon for it), then this will be the single greatest, most intricately detailed, most painstakingly hand-crafted UI that will ever reach our pathetic, unenlightened eyes.

That or he's just sitting back and watching as stupid people funnel thousands of dollars into his pocket every month without him ever needing to open the unity project for weeks on end.

I'm starting to think the developer of this game is a tiiiny bit selfish.
He was doing 40k per month 1 years ago. Anyway, I don't blame him at this point. It's a scam at this point, yes but at least we got a game and getting money from braindead people is not a crime.

He does not have any social media and he is not promoting the game at all. He is just telling he is working once per month. If you believe and support him still, you are one to blame not the dev.

I am just sad. This game could be holy grail of breeding games in the hands of a proper developer who is open minded.

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes