slick97

Dec 2, 2021
how do you install the incest patcher?
There is no patch to install. You need to create a new file in the same folder as "obf.exe", and rename it to "imma.degenerate". This re-enables the incest feature that DH locked for some strange reason.

Sloopsy

Jan 17, 2023
Marked as abandoned, time for a sad fap.
I love this game and i always will. Press F to pay respects...
F (for the game, not so much for the dev)
I'll cross my fingies for an update, but, i wont hold my breath.

Reactions: kamidds
Aug 29, 2020
as sad as it is to see it Abandoned, i kinda saw this coming, when a game hardly get any updates then usually it will get smaller and smaller updates until it's abandoned, not always but it happens alot sadly, even sadder here because i've known about this game for years, since the early demos Rest in Piece
:(

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
So fucking disgusting when devs do this. Just ghost their supporters for several months without informing them what is going on. An upstanding creator would keep their supporters updated if there are problems and some will even stop billing if they can't work for some reason. Literally the only good excuse for this behavior would be that he is dead(But I hardly doubt that)

No matter if this cunt comes back, I'd recommend everybody unsub. At worst, he is milking supporters for as long as possible before his patreon is shut down. At best, he will come back with shitty excuses but won't refund his supporters. This behavior should not be rewarded and is exactly why I'm extremely careful with who I give money in this industry. You can thank bitches like this why I don't support more developers.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Reactions: srg91

Owlkun

Jul 25, 2022
There is no patch to install. You need to create a new file in the same folder as "obf.exe", and rename it to "imma.degenerate". This re-enables the incest feature that DH locked for some strange reason.
What kind of file, just another folder or a text document?

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
guys.... the game is NOT I REPEAT NOTTTTT Abandoned !!!!! the staff on the official discord says the game is still being worked on!!.
Take that up with this forum's moderators, then. The exact quote from the moderator who marked the thread abandoned is:
Radio silence from the Dev's formal channels for over four months.

Thread marked as Abandoned - a new release would update the status.
And frankly, given the activity pattern for this game I'm inclined to agree with the decision. Until a new update to the game is posted, this thread is likely to retain its abandoned tag unless a very compelling reason (that isn't "the developer says they're still working on it") can be brought to the moderators.

Reactions: cooldude33

RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
Take that up with this forum's moderators, then. The exact quote from the moderator who marked the thread abandoned is:

And frankly, given the activity pattern for this game I'm inclined to agree with the decision. Until a new update to the game is posted, this thread is likely to retain its abandoned tag unless a very compelling reason (that isn't "the developer says they're still working on it") can be brought to the moderators.
Same here. Another game I follow DID had an update recently but it was not a full build, just a pure animations test one (But still a build), and due to the nature of things and the last "full" build been released a while ago, game was marked as abandoned where I can asure you it's in current development WITH constant content updates from both the dev and the artists involved in the creation process of it. While Derelict has been dead silent from months with the excuse of a UI overhaul while the other dev from the other game is overhauling all these, among others:
- Game mecanics up to the very basic things of combat and encounters.
- Full new artworks and possibilities on certain characters.
- Entire new animations being 100% modified to the base style they had before while recycling the previous ones.
- Entire code being redone by scratch and optimized.
- Some character types being changed so much that they almost count as a new different type as a whole.
- A lot of other extras. All while the artist is on a big across the seas family move.

All this considering that the other game is much smaller and has less income + followers in comparison to BotN. It would be unfair to keep this one as still "active" and the other "abandoned" when the opposite is VERY true.

And dont even get me started on the quality of the updates. I still cant get around the idea that most of the aditions of BotN comes at the cost of locking behind "game progression" previously available from minute 1 stuff.

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes