Xander Fields

May 12, 2017
Breeders of the Nephelym (BOTN) Incest Patcher

THE PATCHER IS NOT NEEDED ANYMORE

You can easily enable incest in the game as shown below:

OVERVIEW:
A file named imma.degenerate needs to be in the same folder as OBF.exe.​
  • It does not need to contain anything.
  • It must be the same folder as OBF.exe.
  • The filename is imma and the extension is degenerate.
It doesn't matter what creates the file, it should work as long as the filename/extension is correct.

METHOD 1:
In the folder where OBF.exe is located, create a file called imma.degenerate (be sure to enable show file extensions if you're using Windows explorer). The file does not need to contain anything.​
METHOD 2:
Command Prompt:
In the folder where OBF.exe is located, type echo. > imma.degenerate and you'll be all set.​
Command Prompt (PowerShell) :
In the folder where OBF.exe is located, type New-Item -Path . -Name "imma.degenerate" -ItemType "file" and you'll be all set.​
I'm not sure how long this will work and I think it would be best for all of us to not mention it on Patreon (or DH's Discord) especially.​
This works with the Steam version as well but if your Steam library is in Program Files, you'll need administrative rights to create the file on Windows 10. Please follow the Steam instructions below if you need help.​
STEAM:
For Steam, this gets a bit more complex because of the higher security present in Program Files.​
  • Open a "Command Prompt" or "Command Prompt (Powershell)", you'll need to run either as Administrator. (NOTE: Windows Terminal generally won't let you start an Administrator session).
  • Depending on your settings, you'll may get a elevation prompt. Accept it to continue.
  • The following step assumes the default location for the game folder. If your Steam library is installed somewhere else you'll need to use the correct path: pushd "%SystemDrive%\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Breeders of the Nephelym Alpha" (Powershell: cd "$Env:SystemDrive\Program Files (x86))\Steam\steamapps\common\Breeders of the Nephelym Alpha")
  • Now you just need to create the file: echo. > imma.degenerate (Powershell: New-Item -Path . -Name "imma.degenerate" -ItemType "file")
  • Close the command window/powershell: exit
The patcher will eventually return with support for this for a few reasons:​
  • There's no telling how long this will work and we may be back to patching soon.
  • If people use a patcher for something so simple it may help hide this from Patreon from that much longer.
  • Some users may just find it it easier. Obviously if it's using the file method, it will not actually be doing any patching at all. Just creating (or removing) a file as directed.
  • The patcher is, unfortunately, not my highest priority at the moment.
how!? what? huh! i dont know how to do what ever youre talking about doing

frostboos

Nov 11, 2022
Hey, I don't know about enabling extensions, someone help me please.
I only know that I have to create a file called imma and (well here comes the part of the extension that I don't know how to do it) and well the file does not need to contain anything

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Hey, I don't know about enabling extensions, someone help me please.
I only know that I have to create a file called imma and (well here comes the part of the extension that I don't know how to do it) and well the file does not need to contain anything
Open Windows Explorer → three dots → Options → View, and uncheck the box labelled “Hide extensions for known file types”.

nglother

Feb 5, 2022
Who asked for UI Update lol.
There is more than UI changes in the description, but basically, he's been working around the crappy UI for so long it's been delaying other aspects of the game. He also made other major changes to the inventory system and character stats

Reactions: Vitklim

Dexhellhound

Apr 18, 2018
i think my biggest gripe about this game is the futa and how heavy it is needed to play so i don't see why there need to be a turn off futa button when this game has become soly focoused on that aspect

Draonir

Nov 24, 2017
Just for your information.

If you look to play this i remind you that the species levels and traits are WIP because of the stat overhaul that he is doing next to the UI overhaul. But i must say the new UI looks good

nglother

Feb 5, 2022
Ignoring positive changes, here is a couple of noticeable gripes
10 min of playing

1, you start with 0 shiney, go to Fern
2, Initiating Wild Sex with 0 lust and losing results in unconsciousness... inconveiniant
3, can't overwrite saves. you have to find the save location in file explorer and delete it before saving again in the same slot. This slows down teleporting home from saving and reloading immediately afterward

Apr 20, 2017
is the world level cheat working? doesn't seem to do anything for me, and the exotic spirit forms dont seem to be available to use as spirit form for some reason.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 109 Votes